CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there more than one video? In the one I am watching, the mom says that Jessica checked to see if her friend would be walking because it was snowing, and that she watched Jessica walk out the door.

No mention of walking partway down the street. No mention of seeing the friend and Jessica together.

http://kdvr.com/2012/10/09/family-of-jessica-ridgeway-makes-first-public-statement/

That is the only video. No mention of mom watching her walk away nor seeing a friend. The way I heard it Jessica could have called the friend or EMAILed her/him?

“I watch her walk out the door with her friend,WHO SAID SHE WAS WALKING TOO. That was the last time I saw her. I want her to walk back through that door. I need her to walk back through that door.”

http://kdvr.com/2012/10/08/live-blog...sica-ridgeway/

Read to much into it. We have always known there was a eye witness of her walking to school. That's all she is saying.
The police and fbi have said that an eye witness seen her walking to school.

Thanks I posted before I saw your post.

So, did mom just watch her walk out the door, not as fast as she could see her?

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2

As each day goes by, with the exception of a miracle or divine intervention, the odds of a happy ending diminish considerably..as it has so many times before.. It is a very sad day for Public Safety when the best outcome that we can hope & pray for is Justice for the innocent victim/s..

Man gets life sentence in Ga. girl's killing..
http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2012/jan/18/man-gets-life-sentence-in-ga-girls-killing/

Speaking softly in court and with little emotion, 20-year-old Ryan Brunn quietly detailed Tuesday how he lured Jorelys Rivera (JOR'-ih-lees ruh-VEHR'-uh) into a vacant apartment, molested her, beat and stabbed her to death and stuffed her body into a trash bin.

The girl disappeared when she left the apartment complex's playground to get sodas for her friends. Brunn told the judge he used her lost roller skate to coax her into the unit in the complex where he had worked for about a month and forced her to undress.

"I didn't want her to go home and tell her mom or dad on me," Brunn said. "So I cut her."

OT- Wasn't he found dead in his cell? I seem to recall him committing suicide. He took the cowards way out.

So, did mom just watch her walk out the door, not as fast as she could see her?

Right. Mom only saw her go out the door.

Mom DID NOT say she watched Jessica walk out the door with a friend!! She said Jessica made sure the friend would also be walking to school and then she left. Mom shut door and that's the last time she saw her.

If Jessica was walking with another child, obviously that child is ok since no other abduction was reported. I wander what that child has said? It seems that if Jessica was forced into a vehicle, the other child would have ran for help or said something to someone at the school.

Wouldn't you think?
And therein lies the huge mystery for me atleast.. Jess left home with a friend..why initially was it said mom saw Jess off to school and watched until she was out of sight?..why was it not said Jess&________ left the home and mom watched until THEY were out of sight?..maybe Im just being a bit nit-picky idk...

But the point of most confusion is this...
Jess&_______ are walking to the park 450yds away to meet up with other classmates..we know jess never made it to the park so first, why wouldnt we have heard about ______ meeting up with the classmates(no mention of one kid showing upp but not the other as in Jess&______)..and secondly and MOST IMPORTANTLY if we know that Jess&_______ left the home together and yet for absolute certain we know that Jess never reached the park..then 1+1=2 and that obviously equals the Jess either voluntarily/involuntarily left with someone either on foot or in a vehicle somewhere along that very short 450yd route from home to park...

IF THIS FRIEND EXISTS EXACTLY WHERE IN THE HELL-O IS THE DESCRIPTION OF EITHER THE PERSON OR THE VEHICLE THAT JESS LEFT IN/WITH??....

I AM TOTALLY BAFFLED...and lastly if this friend exists and is a verifiable witness of jess alive and well after having left both the home and the mother then exactly why would FBI investigators be executing a search warrant on the home mere mins from the time mom leaves the home and the agents decked out in booties and gloves for non contamination of a potential crime scene or evidence..and leave with alot of evidence from the home??...

Why would there be even the slightest suspicion on mom to the point that when dad, Jeremiah is brought in to meet with the FBI there very first questions are do you believe mom, Sarah is involved in your daughters disappearance???...:what:

Why would that be the FBI immmediate line of questioning(and dont get me wrong i fully understand that investigation works from the family out)...but if it is indeed fact that we have a verifiable witness that was with Jess that morning that fully attests to her being alive and well away from the home and away from the mom...well..imo whether some admit it or not there is some indicators of suspicion around mom and if what we are being told is fact..well..imo something is not kosher as in something is not factual..the pieces do not fit and there is a reason why..

All jmo.

What's odd about this? Sounds like she gave a straight up answer to me.

I usually agree with you, SuziQ...and I'll readily admit I have not "seen" the interview...but reading those words freaks me out.
Who would say all that?

I would say, "I did nothing of the sort! Why the heck would I kidnap my own child? What purpose would that serve? She is my baby...please, please, we need to find who took her."

Right. Mom only saw her go out the door.

That makes a bit of a difference in the amount of time someone had to snatch her, then. I'm praying for everyone involved. So heartbreaking.

Watched the video of the family.... Dad has huge tears streaming down his face. Mom does also - at one point. I am going to go sit on my hands and be quiet for a while. Oh, the horrible things we see, and the things we learn here at WS's. God bless all of the children, and victims everywhere. Bless Jessica Ridgeway.

Full video:
http://kdvr.com/2012/10/09/family-of-jessica-ridgeway-makes-first-public-statement/

Wow, I'm just getting caught up with this afternoon's posts. Jessica walked with a friend? And this is just being mentioned now??? Or have I missed something?

And therein lies the huge mystery for me atleast.. Jess left home with a friend..why initially was it said mom saw Jess off to school and watched until she was out of sight?..why was it not said Jess&________ left the home and mom watched until THEY were out of sight?..maybe Im just being a bit nit-picky idk...

Respectfully snipped by me.

Mom did not say she saw the friend. Mom did not say she watched her walk toward the park. She saw her go out the door. The communication MSM reported between the two kids may have been by phone, email, instant message, etc. to arrange to meet at the park as usual.

Mom DID NOT say Jessica walked out the door with a friend. She said Jessica was going to meet J, a boy, who she walked to school with. Jessica had checked before she left to be sure J was walking to school that day because it was snowing.

I'm with the rest of the you doesn't feel anything hinkey about the family.
I can tell you I wouldn't want my words picked apart. I would just keep yelling at the top of my lungs SHE LEFT FOR SCHOOL!!!! WALK OUT THE DOOR. PLEASE HELP ME FIND HER!
Maybe she walk by someone else who was leaving to go to another school that morning. I think the police and FBI just is wanting to know she made it out of the house that morning.

Friend is revealed in the video. A boy. J

Mom DID NOT say Jessica walked out the door with a friend. She said Jessica was going to meet J, a boy, who she walked to school with. Jessica had checked before she left to be sure J was walking to school that day because it was snowing.

I think it's so odd that Jessica called to confirm that J was walking to school, then no one went to check on her when she didn't show up.

I usually agree with you, SuziQ...and I'll readily admit I have not "seen" the interview...but reading those words freaks me out.
Who would say all that?

I would say, "I did nothing of the sort! Why the heck would I kidnap my own child? What purpose would that serve? She is my baby...please, please, we need to find who took her."

All people are so very different. Some cold, some warm. Sometimes it is hard to peg them when they are in dure straights which I would have to be heavily sedated with morphine and in a straight jacket if this were me.
Now how would that look?

I just posted the same thing above your post. Jessica's mother did not say the friend was walking with her.

Ok, so was the KDVR msm info incorrectly transcribed? I saw your post but don't recall seeing a link? Or maybe I didn't know if it was a direct quote? Sorry, I am kind of confused here still.....

Can we have a transcription from someone who can hear the video? I have no working computer speakers so rely on what I see in writing here. What exactly did the mom say about when Jessica left her home for school Friday morning?

tia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member