DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a local perp IMO
I also think LE has someone in mind.
This will be solved soon imo

Yes I completely agree. This explains the lockout at her school today. Poor children and local parents. So many in my prayers tonight.

My heart is broken. This is just so, so sad. This is the first case that I really did have hope. Going back to catch up, with a heavy heart and a little bit more jaded.

:cry:

It's pretty customary to call in LE connected to a MP if a body is found anywhere in the surrounding area. Better to have them there from the start and have it turn out not to be their MP than not.

Yes I know that's why I deleted. I got from a page dedicated to Jessica and didn't check my info before I posted.

That's what I get for not checking sources...You would of thought all those years in school of saying being told to "Check your facts" would have sunk in by now.

This article is from May,2011. Not related to Jessica's case.

Can someone fill me in real fast? I'm just logging on for the first time today.

so thinking the perp loaded any ‘extra’ pieces in the backpack and headed for highway, getting rid of bag on way out. This would explain the possible glasses and clothes comment.

Might try in Google Maps (or others as well, I imagine) this address:

16901-17791 W. 82nd Ave., Arvada, CO 80007

In satellite view there are 3 buildings I can see. Two on one side of the road. I think this might be the area. Not sure which building is the one.

The uncle did not say it, a reporter said the uncle said it.

Third hand, hear say, (on twitter no less).

The investigator ( not a PIO ) said in this evening's briefing to the press: "...this afternoon a body was found..."

Well I hate to assume its her, since they have to wait to have a family to positively identify the body they can't release it. If they know for a fact it isn't her they would just say not related instead of not sure IF the body is related, they aren't looking for more than one body...so sad

I'll be surprised if linked to the Wyoming case, personally. Sadly, there are enough perps out there to go around. This feels more local to me and possibly someone who blended right back in. But I could be wrong.

Well I hate to assume its her, since they have to wait to have a family to positively identify the body they can't release it. If they know for a fact it isn't her they would just say not related instead of not sure IF the body is related, they aren't looking for more than one body...so sad

I agree...I think they would have said an adult body if they did not believe this was Jessica. What would be the point in not saying that much?

What a sinking feeling. I felt that this would be the outcome, assuming it is her, but still held out hope. So sad. Sure hope there is something that nails this sickos hide to the wall in the forensics.

RIP little angel Jessica. You have been very loved all your life and always will be.

So sad to see this news.

I hadn't heard about the WY girl until today, but WOW, they look strikingly similar! :what:

Can someone fill me in real fast? I'm just logging on for the first time today.

Sheriff help a PC an hour ago. Said a body was found this afternoon at Pattrige Park. Six miles south of Jessica's home. Did not say if it is her.

Yes I completely agree. This explains the lockout at her school today. Poor children and local parents. So many in my prayers tonight.

Yup! I suspect this is the reason for the school lockdown.
I think LE knows they have a predator on the loose and that they found what they suspect is Jessica.
This sound like a very good LE! Protecting our children!

To clarify- Westminster has their own PD. Westminster is in Adams County. They are NOT a part of the Adams County Sheriff's department as far as prosecution. I don't know if Arvada has their own PD. But having lived there, things w/i Westminster city limits fall to the Westminster police, unless they defer the case to Adams Co. Parts of Arvada also Jeff. Co.
So if a body is found in Arvada, it goes to the Arvada PD and/or Adams County or Jefferson County Sheriffs. If Westminster is there it is because they have a vested reason to be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member