GUILTY MO - Clauddinnea 'Dee Dee' Blancharde, 48, Springfield, 10 June 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Do you have reason to believe she's not pregnant, as has been reported?

I suppose her mother’s history of inventing ailments that created opportunities for charity might be a reason for wondering if Gypsy is following the same pattern. I certainly hope not, although I think she’s not a good candidate for motherhood at this point.

JMO

It's a bit unusual for a woman still in the first trimester to make a baby registry, that's for sure. Those usually come along closer to the due date.

And that’s why it seems like it may be fake and turn into a “miscarriage.” I really don’t want to think she’s being like her mother, but it’s all she knows.

JMO

There’s nothing excessive about a $600 stroller, and it looks like hers is a combination of a stroller plus a car seat. Even if it was a $600 stroller - as in a stroller only - that’s on the higher end of Babies R Us, not an upscale boutique where strollers start around $1200. $20 strollers don’t exist anymore and, even if they did, they still have to either work with a specific car seat or be safe for an infant. The cheap umbrella strollers won’t work for a newborn/infant. Ditto for a $500 crib, which looks like a combo crib/changing table, and the rocking chair, bassinet, and swing. Again, these are all brands popular at Babies R Us and Target, not a boutique. She’s asking for practical, safe items - not ivory cashmere onesies or Burberry cardigans.
Sorry, I find $600 for a stroller excessive, but nobody said that you had to pay $20 for one. There's quite a range.

Ryan wants a paternity test. Supposedly she was sexually active with him 3 weeks before she hooked up with Ken. The child is already in a vulnerable state.

Paraphrasing: “Will you be honest with your child about killing your Mother”?

So I feel like when that time comes, Ken and I will sit down and have that conversation and I will explain in the most honest way possible.”

There is reason to suspect that Ken won’t be around long enough to “sit down”. Sadly I think there will be many ‘breakups’.

Do you have reason to believe she's not pregnant, as has been reported?
I don't know, in my opinion she is a deeply manipulative person who murdered her deeply manipulative, con-artist, liar of a mother, is super volatile and LOVES attention. So forgive me for wondering if this pregnancy is actually real.

Also, the fact that she made and shared a public baby registry makes zero sense to me. She doesn't need other people buying her baby stuff, where is the money she has been making since she got out?

I don't know, in my opinion she is a deeply manipulative person who murdered her deeply manipulative, con-artist, liar of a mother, is super volatile and LOVES attention. So forgive me for wondering if this pregnancy is actually real.

Also, the fact that she made and shared a public baby registry makes zero sense to me. She doesn't need other people buying her baby stuff, where is the money she has been making since she got out?
A reasonable suspicion for sure, given the circumstances. I was just wondering if maybe you'd read something or heard something on some media outlet. You're correct of course, her own upbringing and history is a multi-layer cake of fraud & manipulating the public. I'd like to hope that she's moved on from that vile lifestyle her mother started for her.

As for the registry, I can't even explain that. Maybe someone suggested it to her? I've known of lots and lots of people that certainly had the means to buy their own baby supplies but went ahead with a registry anyway. I don't know why people do that, but they do. It appears she did the same, for whatever reason.

jmo

It's a bit unusual for a woman still in the first trimester to make a baby registry, that's for sure. Those usually come along closer to the due date.
I agree. And, for a famous person to make a public registry is simply tacky. That should be made available privately for her family and friends to "shower" her with, not the public. Sorry to criticize an apparently pregnant mama-to-be, but it looks manipulative and greedy.

It hasn't even been a year and she's been released from prison into adult life, moved in with new husband, got a dog, left the dog and the husband, moved states, re-united with ex-boyfriend, had a nose job, got pregnant....while filming a documentary, posting on social media, and doing interviews.

jmo

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee