GUILTY MO - Clauddinnea 'Dee Dee' Blancharde, 48, Springfield, 10 June 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Baby stuff is ridiculously expensive. I guess one reason is all the safety standards and testing they do to prevent accidents but I think it is also greedy price gauging.

A lot of young people in polls now say they aren't having children because they can't work out how to afford them.

What do poor people do when they have a baby? Get used stuff on Facebook marketplace etc?

No she hasn’t. I’m not sure she can. This article has some info…

Thank you

That seems really cold to me.

Maybe she can't visit or write but couldn't she;

Help him with his appeals? - Financially? and otherwise?
Ask politicians for pardons? Campaign for a pardon? Collect signatures on petitions?

If I was in her supposed position I feel like surely I would feel compelled to help him.

Baby stuff is ridiculously expensive. I guess one reason is all the safety standards and testing they do to prevent accidents but I think it is also greedy price gauging.

A lot of young people in polls now say they aren't having children because they can't work out how to afford them.

What do poor people do when they have a baby? Get used stuff on Facebook marketplace etc?
Many middle-class people also use hand-me-downs and various resale methods.

Thank you

Ask politicians for pardons? Campaign for a pardon? Collect signatures on petitions?

If I was in her supposed position I feel like surely I would feel compelled to help him.
Send her buddy Kim Kardashian the famous lawyer (?) to help?

Yes, she certainly could do all of those things for Godejohn. I don’t think she can/will because she lacks the empathy to take responsibility for the fact that he never would have killed her mother if she hadn’t manipulated him. He was/is clearly besotted with her and would probably still do anything for her.

The baby registry indicates to me that she is continuing on a manipulative path, knowing she has “fans” who will give her whatever she wants.

JMO

Expensive yes, but no one "needs" a $600 stroller. You can get them much cheaper than that.

Thank you

She's outlived her use for him. She used him exactly as her mother used her. Any pity I could have felt for her as a victim of Munchausen's is long gone. He wouldn't have committed the murder without her.

Send her buddy Kim Kardashian the famous lawyer (?) to help?
you jest but i think there is a good chance Kim Kardashian will one day be an actual lawyer

(whether you think that's a good thing or not is up to you)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aebuser
Back