CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been silently following Jessica's case and wanting her to be found so badly. I've said many, many prayers for she and her family. It breaks my heart that it is believed to be her little body that was located.

I was just checking the news and saw an article. If it is Jessica, may she rest in Heavenly peace and may GB her family and friends.

Ugh. Fell asleep with my iPad last night while watching this thread for news. Not what I wanted to wake up to. Poor Jessica. :cry:

Sleep sweet, girl. Peace to all your loved ones. :rose:

Oh goodness. :( not the news I wanted to read when I logged back on this evening. My heart will be heavy tonight.

I would seriously be looking ,at this point, at the "candy man" child stalker....who was preying on children(and adult women) in Arvada.
Hopefully someone can help me with the previous post with his "witness composite" pic.

Thank you for your response and the info.

I really hope nobody minds me pointing this out at this heartbreaking time, but i think maybe we need to remind ourselves that there is at present NO confirmation that the body (hate saying that) discovered is related to Jessica. I know we are all thinking much the same and i myself have posted how upset i am at the news and have conveyed my sympathies to little Jessica's family.

My question is? Is it a child? They are not even saying that.

My question is? Is it a child? They are not even saying that.

The Pollice are not confirming anything. There is a news conference at 7.30am. Is that shortly? Excuse my ignorance but i live in the UK, and have no idea what time it is the US.

I am on the east coast, it is 6am here now and 4am in Colorado.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRil_sPwPW4"]Cops Find Body in Jessica Ridgeway Search - YouTube[/ame]

ABC World News Now : Cops Find Body in Jessica Ridgeway Search

I really hope nobody minds me pointing this out at this heartbreaking time, but i think maybe we need to remind ourselves that there is at present NO confirmation that the body (hate saying that) discovered is related to Jessica. I know we are all thinking much the same and i myself have posted how upset i am at the news and have conveyed my sympathies to little Jessica's family.

I hear what you are saying, but generally if they do not think there is any connection, LE are very quick to state that.

I hear what you are saying, but generally if they do not think there is any connection LE are very quick to state that.

I agree, i was just worried that we may get into trouble from the mods for putting "rest in peace" before there is confirmation. No disrespect to anyone. I myself think the related.

I just heard on local news that LE had found a body in the search for little Jessica and now have a huge lump in my throat. They showed footage of LE covering the body with white sheets. :( I hope it isn't her but have a gut feeling it most likely is since her bookbag was found nearby.

My prayers are with her family and little school friends at this time.

wm

I just heard on local news that LE had found a body in the search for little Jessica and now have a huge lump in my throat. They showed footage of LE covering the body with white sheets. :( I hope it isn't her but have a gut feeling it most likely is since her bookbag was found nearby.

My prayers are with her family and little school friends at this time.

wm

Was the body just laying out in the open? Was it hidden from what you could see? I am already at work and have seen no news footages.

Oh man, what terrible news to wake up to. My heart hurts for Jessica and her family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member