CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn't mean the FBI isn't. If a crime goes over state lines the FBI will take over from the local LE. Just reading between the lines!

You are correct...tapes have been collected and those that found the car have been spoken to or have been asked to be spoken to. This all within the last hour.

This case gets stranger and stranger. Once again, the people who own the car were not/are not with the car.

This is moving very fast. What is the location relationship between where the body was found, where she disappeared and where the backpack was located? TIA.

Thank you TL. It does look like the body was placed just on the other side of the fence. Tells me this person was in a hurry, not a lot of effort went into concealing or hiding. Just needed to get the remains out of their possession quickly.
The impression I get from viewing as many photos and videos at the Pattridge Park site is that the body was not just tossed or dumped out but that it was placed possibly just inside that "pipe", I think it's called a culvert, that runs underneath the road. So, I am thinking it was somewhat concealed and not just laying out in the open. I think whoever put the body there is very familiar with the area. There is some reason it was placed where it was, at a ravine running into a culvert. (I hope I got all my words right.) It seems very on purpose to me.

By the time the news helicopter arrived the body had been moved from its original location, IMO.

Random thoughts. Unless i missed it LE has not warned Parents to keep their children under very close watch? Speaks volumes to me. I lean to it being local and even somebody Jessica knew. Perhaps LE doesn't want to tip their hand and is watching a suspect closely. If it was somebody passing thru and a crime of opportunity wouldn't LE warn Parents? I think LE has a pretty good idea. Again some random thoughts that may be way off :moo:

Yes, Bravo, we would like to think that everything is under control. Their is a silent epidemic of missing persons across the USA. Sexual predators are recidivist, normally psychopath, and innocent victims are only objects for their self gratification. Until apprehended and incarcerated, sadly the cycle will continue. From my experience, and in my opinion, silence by investigators only leads to more innocent victim's lives and mounting cold cases..

Example: Murder in Oklahoma: Connecting The Dots More than Once

http://www.forbes.com/sites/crime/2...ma-connecting-the-dots-more-than-once-part-2/

That doesn't mean the FBI isn't. If a crime goes over state lines the FBI will take over from the local LE. Just reading between the lines!

Odd that the car was spotted in Dexter, Maine and found "abandoned" in Portsmouth, New Hampshire...that's +/- 180 miles. Could it be that there are two of these freaks running around the country driving similar cars? Is it possible that the type of car is a symbol? Am I off my rocker?

Ummmm....do these reporters and tech guys realize they are being broadcast live??? Nice language!!!

The impression I get from viewing as many photos and videos at the Pattridge Park site is that the body was not just tossed or dumped out but that it was placed possibly just inside that "pipe", I think it's called a culvert, that runs underneath the road. So, I am thinking it was somewhat concealed and not just laying out in the open. I think whoever put the body there is very familiar with the area. There is some reason it was placed where it was, at a ravine running into a culvert. (I hope I got all my words right.) It seems very on purpose to me.

By the time the news helicopter arrived the body had been moved from its original location, IMO.

I saw the culvert also, but the body did not appear to be on that side of the fence, IMO.

http://kdvr.com/2012/10/11/n-h-poli...ch/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

I don't understand the timeline here. This car can't POSSIBLY be connected, right? But then why would it be abandoned?!

This was posted upthread:

Portsmouth police say they are no longer investigating found vehicle for ties to Colorado child abduction

http://www.fosters.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20121011/GJNEWS_01/121019678/-1/FOSNEWS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gypsy0147