CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The continue search of open spaces makes sense now.

Reporter: He did say that the body is not completely intact.

well, that explains why they're still searching the area there. searching for the rest of her, i assume.

*sigh*

OMG, she wasn't intact. What an animal.

Not necessarily him...I am getting a picture of her being placed right at the side of the road and animals moving her to the culvert, coyotes love those drain pipes, they live in them. They are out searching within a 5 miles radius...it's animals.

That's just awful, as if those poor parents need any more anguish. I'm thinking it's better if it was wild animals, isn't it? Not that there is any 'better' in this sad case.

Our worst fears. What kind of animal would do this to a precious little girl?? Can't wait for mine to come home safely on the bus. Drops her off with her big brothers in front of the house, so she is safe. I can't imagine the anguish the parents are going through. My thoughts and prayers are with them.

two key points that I got from that presser were

body not intact

they still want Jessicas picture shown around

OMG.... I was afraid of this. I am just in tears.

That's just awful, as if those poor parents need any more anguish. I'm thinking it's better if it was wild animals, isn't it? Not that there is any 'better' in this sad case.

"Better" in that she did not suffer with that...

well, that explains why they're still searching the area there. searching for the rest of her, i assume.

*sigh*

They said earlier that the searchers are even looking up in the trees. Now we know why.

imo

I asked about wild animals last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads