CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im thinking animals also, otherwise parts would be in bags or some other kind of container when disposed of

Please have a look at the image below. I will have more to say about the location where the victim's body was found, as it is a locally well-known site/vicinity and is frequented by curiosity-seekers and photographers.

x - Location of body
1 - Culvert
2 - Tree
3 - Fence post
4 - Abandoned building

body_location_006_1_zpsabd21987.jpg

body_location_0010_4news_zps249d8cd5.jpg

body_location_009_4news_zps14f36518.jpg

ugh that is probably why they needed the overhead lights from the fire truck...to find all of the victim...so so sad

This is a sadistic monster they are dealing with. He has to be found.

as I predicted...the body found is not intact per the presser.

This also makes me feel that the perp somehow knows her or the family or there is some relation there going on....

destroying the body, rather than just disposing, seems very personal....

however, if it was animals then my thoughts are out the window....

I am going to go out on a limb here and pray to God (as gruesome as it is) that the reason it is not intact is because maybe animals have somehow found her precious remains.

That poor family.

And to the person who did this? May you rot in hell.:furious:

two key points that I got from that presser were

body not intact

they still want Jessicas picture shown around

I didn't hear the second part. I shut down after the words not intact. Really? They said they still want her pics shown?

Reporter: had video that chose not to air [last night] because it was graphic

Honestly, I don't think there can be much doubt that this is Jessica...
But now they presumably have to wait for DNA match, no easy way to be certain enough to make it official.

Certainly explains the number of searching officers out there, and just what I feared all morning.

There's a reason they're continuing the search for her, they don't have all of her yet. :( Sadly, after what I saw, I thought that last night. I'm honestly not sure if it was animals, I saw a black garbage bag around what appeared to be a torso.

what is also important to note: this was released because of the helicopter footage that was taken yesterday... didn't he say "from helicopter footage it is obvious the body is not intact" or something like that?

He has been getting questions about that and had to confront the speculation about the delay.

MOO

Also, I am thinking that they are not able to do a dental ID... not so sure if resident animals int he area would be able to deter that process (trying to say that gently)

Whatever the case, an animal who would take the precious life of an innocent child and discard her on the side of a road is an animal no less than one who would do this. It doesn't matter. This scum needs to be found and suffer for what he has done!! And if I find out this is a known RSO, I am going to scream from the top of my lungs!!!! God, please comfort the family and help lead investigators to bring justice upon the animal that did this.

In poor little Caylee's case, the animals did apparently get to her, but they didn't spread her over a vast space.

Ugh, I hated typing that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members