CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those asking about the video-It was actually 2 youtube videos that were audio of a prank call to LE, with the caller saying he had Jessica in his basement and had done all kinds of horrific things to her. I called the tipline and reported it the next morning.

I'm sure it was nothing more than a disgusting prank, but one thing that makes me pause is they said she was "in pieces".

The video has been removed from Youtube.

What are the local jails around where a person arrested would be booked?

Just curious and praying and hoping there's an evil new one there real soon.

An FBI agent is going to give his take on the suspect.

I want to hear that.

I want to hear that.

For those asking about the video-It was actually 2 youtube videos that were audio of a prank call to LE, with the caller saying he had Jessica in his basement and had done all kinds of horrific things to her. I called the tipline and reported it the next morning.

I'm sure it was nothing more than a disgusting prank, but one thing that makes me pause is they said she was "in pieces".

The video has been removed from Youtube.

The person on the video said she is in pieces? OMG!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I have live streaming2 from KDVR.com and they are showing a WM truck on sky
near the porta potty's?????

I want to hear that.

I thought that's what I heard, but I wasn't sure. Didn't she also say something about Standley Lake?

I'm keeping my "ears" on.

I have a feeling it will be that ex-FBI Van Zandt who goes all over those "news"shows...JMO

Oh I hope not. I want to hear from a real FBI agent that is working on this case, not a talking head that loves attention.

What are the local jails around where a person arrested would be booked?

Just curious and praying and hoping there's an evil new one there real soon.

Good question. Would it be JeffCo jail?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I thought that's what I heard, but I wasn't sure. Didn't she also say something about Standley Lake?

I'm keeping my "ears" on.

I didn't hear her say anything about Standley Lake, but I thought I heard her mention something about the body.

They can laugh and joke all they want to relieve stress. Doing it live on the air is unprofessional.

Yes, I agree. I'm sure they didn't know they were live but still, somebody should have been checking the sound and alerted them.

People in the media also cover other stories, things that are upbeat, it's not like they cover murdered children cases every day. I would think that people who work in LE and emergency services have way more stress to deal with than reporters do, and most of them manage to remain professional while they're working.

I think the media is just getting sloppy, no question about it.

I sure hope the FBI followed up on that video! Especially with what we know now.

justinjoseph tweet

Sources tell me the body is that of a young female and that federal and state probation officers were asked to interview their sex offender clients overnight. Investigators are operating under theory body was sexually assaulted but cant say for sure cause of body condition.

Oh I hope not. I want to hear from a real FBI agent that is working on this case, not a talking head that loves attention.

Well,his name came up on the last page when people were listening to the feeds...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman