Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pulled from
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8435263&postcount=2171"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

MY SUMMARY

Kids certainly aren't the best witnesses, but they were interviewed that day and one says he walked to school with her but she didn't go in and a female student says she saw her walk up but again not into class. Other parties involved are saying at least the boy had his days confused. Odd?

Do we know she wasn't killed at the scene? Maybe I missed something? :waitasec:

We don't know.

So, if she was walked to the scene alive, that's even easier. Force her under, over or through the barbed wire fence, then kill her.

However, I'm betting that the scene is a dump site rather than the kill site. My reasoning is that if the body is Jessica's and if it was dismembered, that's going to take more than a few minutes. Plus why carry part of the body away?

Mmm, wait a minute. There are some old buildings covering the mine shaft, so I suppose the perp could have taken her there.

Still... I'm thinking dump site rather than kill site.

Hey SoBE, might want to edit your post. We can discuss the scanner chatter, but not quote it directly.

From the scanner thread:

<deleted cos what happens in the basement stays in the basement>
This is what I was going by. They waited and she didn't show up.

There is another witness to Jessica arriving at school that day. You should go back and read the rewind again. All of it.

I think my question has been missed so I'll ask again. How long would the drive from J's house to the park be?

i don't think you are to repeat scanner chatter....i can't believe this is happening

we have to rely on LE and i truly believe they are doing their job and have followed and investigated every possible lead since Jessica went missing

Is it possible that someone could have driven their own child to school...and then returned to pick up Jessica in their car because they knew she would be walking to a certain area to meet a friend that was already at school? Mmmm....

This was one of my first thoughts when I found out about this situation and I am still curious............

When I zoom in on Chelsea Park, I feel like I'm looking at Utopia -- nice homes backing up to a cute park. Wonderful, wide paved path leading behind homes - not hidden by trees that may create dark/spooky spots. If you child isn't safe there, then where are they safe? :(

They just are NOT anywhere. I, too, live in a nice neighborhood where NOTHING had ever happened here until a man tried to steal my fifth grader from a bus stop? Smart girl....now 20 and in the Air Force.....but for years I was sleep deprived driving her to and from school because I would never leave a kid of mine at a bus stop? UNTIL that happened, I did......it felt so safe...not blaming mom here....just....our children are NOT safe....ANYWHERE!!!!

I keep thinking about what the mother said - how "she wants to be a teenager before she's a teenager". Twin Peaks has also been in my head lately. I wonder if J goes to another nearby public location with a restroom to change into "teen" type clothes. In the process she is noticed. Then she is late to meet her friend wherever he may be, and meets someone or is followed on the longer walk alone to school. Maybe it could be the Arvada candyman and not someone who has watched her and her house, routine, schedule etc.

why not change at school though instead of taking the long way and being late?

I'm not quite sure what she would change into though. She's 10. It's not like she would have had her own money, likely, and gone shopping on her own to buy the teen clothes. I would assume her mother did the laundry. How would she have had clothes that weren't allowed, without her mother knowing? Maybe it's just me, but if something is "inapprorpriate" for school, we probably don't have it in our house period.....aside of course from some shorts that don't necessarily go to their "fingertips" b/c they don't always like to wear bermudas all summer. In one of the pics, she was wearing a Hollister sweatshirt. That is appropriate for school and it's also "teen attire" so I'm not really sure about this thought. It's a good theory; I just don't know how she could have had these items w/o her mom knowing, at 10.

You guys can discuss what is posted in the Scanner Forum, you just can't quote the transcriptions. Linking to it and speculating on what it might be about is fine.

Personally, I like it better when you guys discuss it in the Scanner Forum to prevent rumors, but as long as you guys are making it clear that you are discussing a transcription, it's fine.

Bumping this up just for FYI.

:ufo:

Guys, if we don't go easy on the scanner info we are gonna find this thread locked. We aren't allowed to copy & paste from there at all. I think we had all better self edit before mods are forced to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my opinion, LE would not give the family the option of identifying a body which is found "not intact". It would be too horrifying for the family to see their loved one in such a state.

I emailed the story to the Westminster PD, but not sure if they'll pass it on to local LE here. I really don't know if it was anything. The woman said she was from the college and her class was doing the survey. She said she had older kids -10 & 13. She was an older non-traditional student. She didn't appear to be with the 2 men, but I didn't watch her after she left. She could have been unrelated to the men. The men did throw me. They were talking to each other, maybe to my DD too. I went over towards them b/c my DD had laid down on her belly on the raised walkway on the large playground structure and the men were under either side of it and I wanted her to move in case other kids came running by. it was the way the men retreated immediately and quietly without any kids with them when I came by that was strange. who knows.

Thinking on the bright side, maybe the men were two good Samaritans who saw what looked like an unsupervised child at that moment and then when you walked towards her, they realised they didn't need to help, so they left.

MSM is mainstream media. There is a thread here with the commonly used abbreviations but I don't have the link handy on my phone. Hopefully someone will grab that for you though.

As for what we can bring up from the scanner forum, well I'm afraid to touch that one because I always thought the answer was nothing. I also know nothing about Jessica changing clothes. If there is a post on that in the basement I would really love a link because I missed that info too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The talk of Jessica changing clothes was pure speculation by a poster and only that.

Pulled from
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

MY SUMMARY

Kids certainly aren't the best witnesses, but they were interviewed that day and one says he walked to school with her but she didn't go in and a female student says she saw her walk up but again not into class. Other parties involved are saying at least the boy had his days confused. Odd?

OK thanks for this. So I am thinking this means that he originally thought they walked together and she walked into the school (but not in class). However, he later realized that on this day, she didn't show up to meet him. The reason I think this is b/c the Mom said in the interview that they called that morning to verify he was walking but then his Dad claimed she didn't show up.

I am finding it odd that the 10 year old boy is having trouble remembering if he was with her or not..... My sons are 7 & 8 and are pretty accurate with what happens in their day. I could understand it though if they were interviewed the day after as kids easily get days mixed up.....but it seems strange that there are different stories for what happened the morning they were interviewed. Has it been confirmed they were interviewed the same day?

I don't know either, but she must have either changed or had her clothing removed. LE said not to focus on her clothes or hair as they may have changed. this was after they found the backpack. not sure if the extra clothes were in the backpack or her clothes were found elsewhere though.

I'm not quite sure what she would change into though. She's 10. It's not like she would have had her own money, likely, and gone shopping on her own to buy the teen clothes. I would assume her mother did the laundry. How would she have had clothes that weren't allowed, without her mother knowing? Maybe it's just me, but if something is "inapprorpriate" for school, we probably don't have it in our house period.....aside of course from some shorts that don't necessarily go to their "fingertips" b/c they don't always like to wear bermudas all summer. In one of the pics, she was wearing a Hollister sweatshirt. That is appropriate for school and it's also "teen attire" so I'm not really sure about this thought. It's a good theory; I just don't know how she could have had these items w/o her mom knowing, at 10.

OK thanks for this. So I am thinking this means that he originally thought they walked together and she walked into the school (but not in class). However, he later realized that on this day, she didn't show up to meet him. The reason I think this is b/c the Mom said in the interview that they called that morning to verify he was walking but then his Dad claimed she didn't show up.

The part bolded aboved has always bugged me ..........

And that just further confuses me. (Mom call to verify that they are going to walk together and then they don't but son says they did? But it's the day before?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member