CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to vomit. I don't feel safe for my little girl. I have lived here my whole life and I've never felt this way
I know. We sleep with our windows open, forget to lock doors sometimes...so so so scary now.

Rip Jessica.

I can't begin to tell you how frightened this makes me...for ALL the little girls around here. Terrified...

Blessings and comforting thoughts to Jessica's family. Such a horrible tragedy.

So heartbroken... I will now leave you all for awhile, as my very own and precious little girl is waiting in the other room for me to play a game with her. I will savor every second and let her know how special she is to me.

God bless my fellow WSers, who care so much about those who are missing and who have fallen prey to the most heinous of crimes - and not turning away b/c it's so hard to face.

:grouphug: to all of you.

Rest in peace, dear sweet child.

Yep, I know. I have two granddaughters nine and ten. This is like hitting a brick wall.

These are really a bunch of class act lovely people on this case...

I am sending prayers and peace to the hearts of all affected. Now it is time to bring this monster to justice to the fullest extent of the law.

RIP Jessica

Offer condolences

So impressed with the community response and law enforcement - so many jurisdictions coming together, done wonderful job - on a mission.

Recognise some of you, don't know all of you. Priority now is investigation, apprehension and prosecution of person who did this, bringing person to justice.

As a result we will not be talking to you or answering questions as priority is getting this (audible pause) person.

District Attorney now. Offers condolences to the family and Jessica's friends.

His priority is to bring the perp to justice. No more speaking to the press so as not to harm the case.

Rest in sweet Jesus' arms, lil Jessica Ridgeway. May God bless her family each and every day. Amen.

That poor sweet little girl. It makes me sick. And her family, her mother. It's just so horrible. Many thoughts and prayers for them. It just doesn't feel like anything we can say is enough. :(

RIP sweet Jessica. I can't even imagine what her family is going through. I hope they find this monster.

Wow, he skirted the question about the danger still out there, ie: the statement that there is "was no danger" stated earlier ...

This spokesman will not answer the question directly about an abductor being on the loose.

He's wearing a dark purple shirt and tie, too. I really have confidence in these guys. They are on a mission to catch this creep. Very impressed.

Great uncle in Independence, MO doing live interview now with KCTV5.

"This is not the closure we wanted." We hoped she would make it home safe. Called killer a monster.

Will post video shortly

Trying to get caught up, but I can't quite make it, so forgive me if this has been said.

Kids confuse days. Adults confuse days. I have no idea what day this is. ~g~

But it was snowing that Friday morning. Possibly the first snow of the year. That made it special, and J should know if he walked to school with Jessica in the snow. Same for the other kids and the aid who think they saw her.

If they don't remember snow, it could be any day of the year. But if they remember snow, they saw her that day.

Sure, but we are talking about a scanner feed. Its very possible, and likely, that when the kid was asked "wait, this morning there was snow on the ground - are you sure it was today?" that he said "oooh, yeh, you are totally right, I forgot. That was yesterday". A scanner comment is one tiny, unverified piece of information that passed to a LE officer during an investigation.

Did anyone else take from this that they think this is a local? A perp in the community is what he said right?

NVM..I just caught up..I guess I did hear right!

Our children are basically prisoners..even in thier own community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shablee