CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in the mountans of NC and THIS is not the way people who bike around here dress. Maybe downtown Asheville, but not in the middle of no where. He does not fit into these surroundings! How far out of a town was this picture taken?

I agree. Not dressed like a rider on a long bike ride. What was. The temp that day?

:blushing:
This photo shows an outpouring of love and empathy for JR's family and community. Breaks my heart that sweet little JR was grabbed & murdered. I'm glad to recall that her family said they were strong, because they are needing to draw on that strength now. I know here little puppy is missing her too.

Question: was Jessica the only child of her mother & father? Are there any siblings?

Prayers the person(s) responsible are quickly located and reep the consequences of their evil act.

:blushing: I went to this facebook page for Jessica but one thing concerns me, they have a paypal account for donations for the family. I would rather give to the local church who can establish the funds for the family. And I will do that rather than go to a paypal site. The fb page is a beautiful tribute to Jessica only I don't know who created the fb page. May God bless Jessica's family.

Hello All!

I am new to the forum and just wanted to say hi, I have looked in here on several cases starting with CAnthony and have to say I appreciate your work. I live in Colorado and Jessica's case has brought me to post. This is terrifying and I hope they catch this manic soon- I have a daughter and want to string him up myself.

I have been trying to catch up on the thread, and made a few observations.

I have read that there are some RSO's in the area that work in service industy. For those not local to Colorado, we have had some crazy weather the last few months. I know I am "visited" by roof sales people several times a week. To the point where I posted a "NO ROOF NEEDED" sign on my door. Anyone like that in the RSO searches? (I am new to this so not savvy on RSO search)

Also, from a Coloradoan perspective, the area she was left is just like several hundred (maybe more) open space areas in the State. Most residents would know a place listed as open space is likely not populated after dark. What a perp that isn't there alot wouldn't know is that teens use the area which I've read here that they do. Maybe he was startled by kids in the area? Friday night would be a logical time when they'd be there- have any come forward to being in the area that Friday?

Our major highways run north/south and east/west with the area pretty much center. I would not rule out further individuals as you can be to state lines in about 2 hrs east, north and south of here with fairly large cities to North and South.

I also wonder about vacated homes in the area. We have a forclosure rate with even more empty homes on the market. I am sure that LE has looked at this, but just a thought that it could be a FORMER resident of the area.

Anyway you look at it, Jessica's death is horrible and our children are at risk. I am devasted by this no matter where it happened, but it is too close to home. I fear this monster is not done and whatever can be done to bring Justice for Jessica is neccessary.

Sincerley Sad in Colorado, Cyn

Hello All!

I am new to the forum and just wanted to say hi, I have looked in here on several cases starting with CAnthony and have to say I appreciate your work. I live in Colorado and Jessica's case has brought me to post. This is terrifying and I hope they catch this manic soon- I have a daughter and want to string him up myself.

I have been trying to catch up on the thread, and made a few observations.

I have read that there are some RSO's in the area that work in service industy. For those not local to Colorado, we have had some crazy weather the last few months. I know I am "visited" by roof sales people several times a week. To the point where I posted a "NO ROOF NEEDED" sign on my door. Anyone like that in the RSO searches? (I am new to this so not savvy on RSO search)

Also, from a Coloradoan perspective, the area she was left is just like several hundred (maybe more) open space areas in the State. Most residents would know a place listed as open space is likely not populated after dark. What a perp that isn't there alot wouldn't know is that teens use the area which I've read here that they do. Maybe he was startled by kids in the area? Friday night would be a logical time when they'd be there- have any come forward to being in the area that Friday?

Our major highways run north/south and east/west with the area pretty much center. I would not rule out further individuals as you can be to state lines in about 2 hrs east, north and south of here with fairly large cities to North and South.

I also wonder about vacated homes in the area. We have a forclosure rate with even more empty homes on the market. I am sure that LE has looked at this, but just a thought that it could be a FORMER resident of the area.

Anyway you look at it, Jessica's death is horrible and our children are at risk. I am devasted by this no matter where it happened, but it is too close to home. I fear this monster is not done and whatever can be done to bring Justice for Jessica is neccessary.

Sincerley Sad in Colorado, Cyn

:Welcome1:

Jessica, I am so very sorry to catch up to this news. Although I haven't been posting I have been popping in to check. Rest peacefully Jessica, and may justice be quick and severe to the evil doer(s).

With a heavy heart once again,
eleph

Command post:

ridgeway.jpg

https://twitter.com/WestminsterPD/status/256930358388465664/photo/1/large

https://twitter.com/WestminsterPD

Blew this back up in a different (better) program. That monitor image is not at all what we thought we saw on the other grainer image. This appears to be an arial photo. I won't go further than that at this time...but would still be interested to hear what anyone else has to say on this.

I've been actively posting about Jessica since the first thread, but I believe I may bow out for a while. I'm finding the ongoing speculation about body parts to be too ghoulish for me. I know it is important information for those who feel they can profile the killer.

But right now all I can picture is this poor little girl, "not intact", laying out in a field when she should have been home with her mom cuddled up on her top bunk with her pillow pet. JMO

I'm so glad you said this. We all know how she was found, but do we yet know if it was a human (monster) or an animal that did it? (please correct me if I am in error) If not, perhaps it would be possible to wait until we have MSM confirmation to speculate about it. Rest in peace little angel Jessica.

Blew this back up in a different (better) program. That monitor image is not at all what we thought we saw on the other grainer image. This appears to be an arial photo. I won't go further than that at this time...but would still be interested to hear what anyone else has to say on this.

Thats what it looks like to me also

An aerial photo of a house?

I live in Appalachia/north ga near the gold belt/Dahlonega gold rush. The corrugated pipe used for culverts on mountain streams is a great place for panning for gold and gemstones. They work like natural sluices, but don't tell anyone. It is a secret..

Well howdy neighbor!!

I see a white (?) house on the left but I'm unsure of what that is in the middle of the shot. Almost looks like a dig.

Other Colorado people may have an opinion on this. I think the monitor is actually a television and what is showing is the local news. A house in Castle Rock (way on the south side of town, and far from the Jessica events) exploded yesterday morning. The image on that monitor looks like the neighborhood from the explosion,.

Thanks for that link.

This caught my eye, from the article -

Former FBI profiler Mary Ellen O'Toole told 9News on Friday that she has noticed an apparent contradiction with the killer's behavior.

She said the location of where the body was found tells her that the killer wanted the body to be found. Yet the fact that the body was not left intact tells her that there might have been an effort to make identification all the more difficult.

The contradiction Ms O'Toole pointed out has bothered me too, which is why I hesitated on the "dismemberment" aspect...it just doesn't seem to fit.

It could indicate two offenders working together.

Interesting also to note this perp is considered "organised". That implies that perhaps he stalked Jessica, or knew her...somehow he knew she would be alone walking to school for that short distance.

My opinion as usual.

:cow:

Sapphire Steel, there seems to be one conclusion that Ms O'toole was trying to convey; the abductor is very evil/demonic & simply toying with investigator's minds;
'Catch me if you can, but you haven't caught me since I was 14 years old'..laughs..
Gary Hilton; serial killer 61 years old when apprehended - DNA not in CODIS
Although there has been serial killers prior that have paired up. I don't see any indicators of this anomaly in this case..

I agree. Not dressed like a rider on a long bike ride. What was. The temp that day?

I guess I'm in the minority here...I see these engineer-type guys in their 50's and 60's in this exact (albeit goofy) outfit pedaling to work or out for an evening bike ride with the Mrs. all the time...he's wearing khaki's and a fleece jacket and riding a bike with skinny tires. I think that's about all there is to see here. I don't know what day and time the picture was taken, but a lightweight fleece jacket certainly wouldn't be out of the question at any point during the last week. As to whether it's suspicious for him to be riding through the area during the time there was an ongoing investigation...that would depend upon where the picture was taken. If it's just on some road near Standley Lake, it's probably just some guy riding his bike...just one of dozens and dozens that day I would imagine.

I have a question...is there a reward being offered for info leading to the identification of the killer? Or just a donation fund for the family?

I guess we've seen and heard as much as we're going to until IF and WHEN they catch this monster or he strikes again.

"The most important thing we can do now is the investigation, the apprehension and the prosecution of the person who did this. Bringing the person to justice," Storey said. Then, addressing the media, "As a result, we will not be talking to you, we will not be answering questions."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/12/jessica-ridgeway_n_1962776.html

It looks like the image from Castle Rock of the house that exploded. Being from around the area, that was ALL over MY news channel, too.

Other Colorado people may have an opinion on this. I think the monitor is actually a television and what is showing is the local news. A house in Castle Rock (way on the south side of town, and far from the Jessica events) exploded yesterday morning. The image on that monitor looks like the neighborhood from the explosion,.

Could it be connected,maybe where they believe she might have been killed? or is it too far to be even possible?Looks like maybe a garage blown up or an addition,that might eliminate DNA.

Could it be connected,maybe where they believe she might have been killed? or is it too far to be even possible?Looks like maybe a garage blown up or an addition,that might eliminate DNA.

I really doubt it. The house belonged to a Denver Police officer and his family. His wife and their adopted children survived.

I would be surprised at any connection to Jessica's case.

This RO was from msthinkalot from yesterday post #1149.I think this looks real good.Do you know who this guy is or at least where he was from or anything about him?

I found one that I thought looked very similar to the sketch. I'm not showing his name, because I don't want to be "witch-hunty"... but, to me, the resemblance is striking between this particular RSO and the "candyman".

(Please forgive my horrid photoshop skills... I couldn't find a larger pic of the RSO, and I couldn't find a smaller pic of the sketch!)
Attached Thumbnails

sexoffenderlistingwithdrawing_zpsf68d75fe.jpg

Okay, so I may take a little heat for this... but I've been sitting on this for two days now, not knowing whether or not I should post this here because I didn't want to "out" someone who didn't do anything wrong. I get it, on one hand, that just because someone is an RSO doesn't mean that they are responsible for every single crime that comes along and yep, I bet they get sick of being looked at first, every time a crime like this happens...

At the same time, I do think that they made choices that landed themselves in that position, and well... if they didn't want people to know that they're a RSO, then maybe they should have considered that before doing the things they did to become an RSO. :banghead:

So that sketch and that RSO.

His name is Adrian Sanchez, aka Andrew Sanchez, aka San Sanchez. I do not know what his specific sexual offense was, because it is not listed in the registry, other than it was a felony.

He lives in Westminster CO. What really caught my eye is that he has a business registered to him, "A-OK Construction Co."... the business website states they repair windows/siding/gutters.

I did send a tip in to the Arvada PD, because for some reason I thought that he was in Arvada, not Westminster.... probably because I've spent so many hours looking at so many faces. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southshore16