Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where Jessica was found.
picture.php

Has there ever been a location so forlorn? Unforgettable.....

I'm having trouble with the site. If anyone responds to this, I probably won't be able to see it. I was just gonna post something and see if it would take me to the latest post.

Any chance somebody can post the link for the case map with the full URL and not the abbreviated goo.gl link? (Link is at beginning of thread).

My work blocks those abbreviated links. Thanks.

Where Jessica was found.
picture.php

I cannot find the link now but yesterday I saw a clip of a reporter at the site and he mentioned Leyton Road. I am trying to view an aerial of the area and cannot find that road. Someone posted this link but it is a general map. I would appreciate help from a local on the name of that highway or road... TIA

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...8331599.-2207520000.1350085714&type=1&theater

ETA: Nevermind- I see post #82 answered my question and I was spelling the name incorrectly

"updated roster of sex offenders who've failed to register"

have not reported to any PD their location

There is a guy in my neighborhood that I heard runs a kind of boarding house for other men. He is divorced, can't afford his mortgage, so rents out the rooms. It creeps me the eff out-the men apparently don't stay long and who knows if they are SO, and just don't register or what. It gives me the heebie jeebies evey time I have to be over on that street.

I cannot find the link now but yesterday I saw a clip of a reporter at the site and he mentioned Leyton Road. I am trying to view an aerial of the area and cannot find that road. Someone posted this link but it is a general map. I would appreciate help from a local on the name of that highway or road... TIA

Search Google Maps for Leyden, Colorado. Jessica was found about 1 mile west of this point on Leyden Road, also known as 82nd Avenue.

The area where a body was found earlier this week on Leyden Road in west Arvada is no longer an active crime scene, Friday, October 12, 2012. Reports are that the body may have been found in this culvert pipe that runs under Leyden Road. The road is now open to the public. RJ Sangosti, The Denver Post

http://photos.denverpost.com/2012/10/12/photos-body-found-in-arvada-is-jessica-ridgeway/#13

Is this new info? So not 20 feet from the road on the hill? In a culvert pipe makes sense if the perp wanted to hide the body. If he hid her, why remove important parts from the body?

The dumping of the body just about two miles away from mountainous terrain makes absolutely no sense. Many bodies are put there and never found. Bit what if this monster lives in the mountains? Then this would make sense that he would dump the body in the flats. And if he came down from Coal Creek Canyon, this would be one of the nearest spots once you got out of the mountains. When my ex worked at Storage Tek and lived in the canyon, the route he would take would go right by Superior. People have asked what is 6 miles west and it would be here. This is a very populated area, but there are secluded cabins and the houses aren't very close together. There is minimal police presence because the area encompasses Boulder, Jefferson, and Gilpin counties, and it's a very long way for any of those sheriffs to have to go there. This is where I think he may live.

IMO the killer wanted:

1. to dump the body at a location where he would not risc to bee seen *.

2. the body to be found

Thise two wishes/needs of his are contradictions, however it seems like the dumping location he choose was a perfect match to fulfill thise two possible wishes/needs.

* also, if you have seen the photos of where Jessica was taken and where her backpack was found, it seems like the killer choose those two locations where the side of the houses next to those two locations was without windows.
This might point to that this killer choose all his different cime locations with great care/stragegy

I'm having trouble with the site. If anyone responds to this, I probably won't be able to see it. I was just gonna post something and see if it would take me to the latest post.

OT me too! took me along time to get on!

The dumping of the body just about two miles away from mountainous terrain makes absolutely no sense. Many bodies are put there and never found. But what if this monster lives in the mountains? Then this would make sense that he would dump the body in the flats. And if he came down from Coal Creek Canyon, this would be one of the nearest spots once you got out of the mountains. When my ex worked at Storage Tek and lived in the canyon, the route he would take would go right by Superior. People have asked what is 6 miles west and it would be here. This is a very populated area, but there are secluded cabins and the houses aren't very close together. There is minimal police presence because the area encompasses Boulder, Jefferson, and Gilpin counties, and it's a very long way for any of those sheriffs to have to go there. This is where I think he may live.

And -- if he does live in the mountains, wouldn't he be able to access this area without having to go under the barbed-wire fence that has been mentioned in earlier posts?

Wow...in the pipe? What a sick ****.

If it was actually in the culvert, that makes me go back to thinking it was animals, probably coyotes or wild dogs.

WARNING: GROSS WARNING: GROSS WARNING: GROSS WARNING: GROSS
A bear will hang around and eat where it's at, chasing off coyotes and other scavengers. A coyote will drag food back to its den, where it can eat without worrying so much about becoming bear food.

That culvert looks like the kind of place a coyote would drag food to.

I believe he dumped that backpack where he did because it was the neighborhood of Boulder County's most recent child killing case. Every neighborhood has blind spots in it...

IMO the killer wanted:

1. to dump the body at a location where he would not risc to bee seen *.

2. the body to be found

Thise two wishes/needs of his are contradictions, however it seems like the dumping location he choose was a perfect match to fulfill thise two possible wishes/needs.

* also, if you have seen the photos of where Jessica was taken and where her backpack was found, it seems like the killer choose those two locations where the side of the houses next to those two locations was without windows.
This might point to that this killer choose all his different cime locations with great care/stragegy

Foreigner......no one in the public knows where she was taken from. Thus there are no epics of same.

The dumping of the body just about two miles away from mountainous terrain makes absolutely no sense. Many bodies are put there and never found. Bit what if this monster lives in the mountains? Then this would make sense that he would dump the body in the flats. And if he came down from Coal Creek Canyon, this would be one of the nearest spots once you got out of the mountains. When my ex worked at Storage Tek and lived in the canyon, the route he would take would go right by Superior. People have asked what is 6 miles west and it would be here. This is a very populated area, but there are secluded cabins and the houses aren't very close together. There is minimal police presence because the area encompasses Boulder, Jefferson, and Gilpin counties, and it's a very long way for any of those sheriffs to have to go there. This is where I think he may live.

I also don't believe he lives in the town. To me it would be idiotic to prey upon children where you live. It would make you more easily caught. So if this perp has half a brain he doesn't live in Westminister.

Same here. I can only access via Kindle. Not from phone or any browser on computer. (Cleared cache and rdbooted even)
I only get an ad

This RSO pretty creepily matches the Arvada sketches and lives near the area where the police moved in on. :what:

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 81
  • attachment-1.jpg
    attachment-1.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 63
I believe he dumped that backpack where he did because it was the neighborhood of Boulder County's most recent child killing case. Every neighborhood has blind spots in it...

Who was murdered?? Did they find the murderer???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18