CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to everyone for the updates ... they are much appreciated!

... and ... ibnora ... I'll fix the map in about 12 hours ... thanks for the additional info.

Can someone tell me if LE found anything at the Standley?? location? (not sure if I spelled that correctly)

Potential suspect from SOR list and Arvada PD suspect sketch

Attachments

• Accosta Christopher Michael.jpg
    Accosta Christopher Michael.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 109
  • Arvada PD Sketch.jpg
    Arvada PD Sketch.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 99
They need to look for someone who maybe works 40 hours in 4 days and is off on Fridays, imo.

For some reason I do think this creep is employed and can blend in easily.

I think he may have been a closet pedophile and has not been caught yet. Or it could be someone who recently got out of prison and moved to the area. Maybe they dont know he moved there yet. Maybe he absconded from another state and LE never located him.

The FBI profilers are saying he is an organized murderer. If caught he will probably be known as organized in whatever job he does.

I just hope and pray they get a break soon. Every child across this nation is in danger until he is caught for we do not know if he stayed there or moved on.

IMO

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2012-10-13-05-52-28

Jessica was last seen beginning a short walk from her home to Witt Elementary School on the morning of Oct. 5. She never arrived. A search by hundreds of law officers did not start until hours later because Jessica's mother works nights and slept through a call from school officials saying Jessica wasn't there.

Jessica's backpack was found on a sidewalk in Superior on Oct. 7, some 6 miles northwest of her Westminster home. On Wednesday, authorities discovered a body in Arvada, about 7 miles west of her home, in a park in Arvada. They announced the body was Jessica's on Friday.

bbm

Were you making a point about the bolded info?
:confused:

In other cases I have followed here I have seen a chart where we could follow who was being arrested, when, and what for. I can't seem to find one in this case. Has anyone else seen it? Does Westminster even provide access to one of these? I thought arrest records were public information.

If anyone has a link to one of these, could you please share it?

Anyone else having problems with the forum loading?
Can only get on with Opera browser.

It's just to highlight that the killer is taunting police. To me anyway.

Are you looking at certain patterns or just implying that the date gaps means he is methodically placing evidence at different time frames?

I guess if we were to look at any possible clues, we could look to see if there is any significance in things like:

Her body was found on the 10th. She was 10 years old. J is the 10th letter in the alphabet - J for Jessica.

Missing on Friday, Backpack found on Sunday, body found on Wednesday - all three days of the week can have some religious significance. Many churches hold services Sundays and Wednesdays, and possibly Friday evenings too. Fridays are possibly more significant for Catholics?

Does anybody know Jessica's birthday? Do any of the days or dates related to the day or date of her birthday in any way?

Please, don't take more stock in what I said above than what is justified. It is just random mind wandering after reading Elley Mae's post.

It's rare for children to be dismembered, these scumbags usually strangle or suffocate. Do they have the death penalty in that part of the country?

We have a little girl of 5 with cerebral palsy missing presumed murdered in the UK right now. Will be watching the American news channels for updates on Jessica

Yes, Colorado is a death penalty state.

Where Jessica was found.
picture.php

I found the public arrest records for Adams County. Does anyone know if Westminster PD is part of Adams or Jefferson County?

The majority of the arrests on here are DUIs which is horrible in itself. Most of the bond values are set at $300-$1,000. However, I have come across one person whose bond amount is $20,000. This person has 11 charges against them, of which sexual assault on a child is one. I have no idea if this is potentially related, but thought I might share since it is public information and can be found with a simple Google search.

ETA: Same arrest record has "obstruction of telephone service." Anyone know what that is?

Also ETA: There is also a person arrested on Oct. 11 for failure to register as a sex offender. The current POI in Kelli Bordeaux's case out of North Carolina has not been charged in her disappearance, but is in jail on charges of failing to register. May mean nothing, may mean something.

The dumping of the body just about two miles away from mountainous terrain makes absolutely no sense. Many bodies are put there and never found. Bit what if this monster lives in the mountains? Then this would make sense that he would dump the body in the flats. And if he came down from Coal Creek Canyon, this would be one of the nearest spots once you got out of the mountains. When my ex worked at Storage Tek and lived in the canyon, the route he would take would go right by Superior. People have asked what is 6 miles west and it would be here. This is a very populated area, but there are secluded cabins and the houses aren't very close together. There is minimal police presence because the area encompasses Boulder, Jefferson, and Gilpin counties, and it's a very long way for any of those sheriffs to have to go there. This is where I think he may live.

Attachments

• p.jpg
    p.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 142
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics