CO CO - Kayleah Wilson, 12, Greeley, 28 March 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i wasn't blaming father if he has not seen her in some years...just not certain he would have much input into her day to day life, if that was the case...

I haven't read that they checked on RSOs in the area - did I miss this?

Was it spring break there this week?

GREELEY — FBI agents and local police are diverting traffic off of 30th Street into parking lots on the west side of the Greeley Mall today, and asking drivers if they saw anything unusual around the time Kayleah Wilson disappeared Sunday afternoon.
More than 25 Weld County Sheriff's deputies, Greeley and Evans police officers and FBI agents are participating in the diversion.
"People understand what is going on and the community is behind this," said Greeley Sgt. Juan Cruz.
He said the diversion will continue until 5 p.m. and may be repeated on Sunday.

I haven't read that they checked on RSOs in the area - did I miss this?

Was it spring break there this week?

Spring Break for District 6 in Greeley is April 5-9 this year.

Thank you for the info that is good they are doing that praying for some leads to bring Kayleah home.

NG covering her case right now....!!!!

Will you relay anything new? Hubby has O'reilly playing, we go thru this every night.:banghead:

About interviewing the sex offenders...

Interviews with family, friends, schoolmates and registered sex offenders in the area have turned up no clues, Tymkowych said.

It must have been updated. Per post 109 in this thread, it read:

Police have interviewed registered sex offenders in the area and are also canvassing businesses hoping to find surveillance video that may help the case.

Jane Cesares: "Large scale search proves no runaway - very urgent"

NG /JC- Kayleah never met up with the friend she was going to walk with to party.

inhaler was full, want people to bolo for it

I cant update trying to get dinner done...I did here her ask the question about the boyfriend and Kayleahs age and the FBI agent said they were investigating that and would not comment on it at this time.

Mom gave consent for search of home .LE did not need warrant.

I wish we knew the location she was suppose to meet the friend, at least that would cut down on the area which she disappeared.

"Not sure if Kaylea made it to Highway, she normally walked under the bypass." Wanting public to come forth to bring more information.

Jean C says, very serious, 3 to 4 blocks to meet up with friend, not sure if she made it to highway.
critical time 3:40 to 4:10 pm was window of opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee