CO CO - Kayleah Wilson, 12, Greeley, 28 March 2010 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that they identified the area where the birthday party was held, and have mentioned it as above, isn't that enough to assume there was a party? Also, I don't think she was dressed for much more than a party.

Personally, when I think of getting in a car on hwy 34 a longer trip comes to mind. Out of Greeley. The road is a major artery to I25, I76, and US85. Cars are zipping by and it's called a bypass for a reason.

If someone calls in to NG, I'd like to find out if they know if she was carrying her iPod. That might at least give her a way to contact someone and change the scenario a little bit.

Grayjay, they have stated that the only thing she had besides the clothes on her back was her red inhaler. LE said that on the NG show.

Greeley police and the FBI have called a press conference for this afternoon regarding the disappearance of Kayleah Wilson, the 12-year-old Greeley girl who vanished eight days ago.

However, officials in the case have not said there is new information, and the conference is just an update.

The conference will be a the Greeley Police Department, where one other press conference was called last week about the case.

“Greeley Police Chief Jerry Garner and FBI Special Agent in Charge James H. Davis will update the media regarding the on going investigation into Kayleah Wilson,” according to a press release this morning.

http://www.greeleytribune.com/article/20100405/NEWS/100409797/1051&ParentProfile=1001
The last one was at 2 p.m. IIRC

Grayjay, they have stated that the only thing she had besides the clothes on her back was her red inhaler. LE said that on the NG show.
Thanks, spam. It just didn't sink in I guess. Duh. Then I'm totally convinced she didn't plan to go far or for long.

It's the fact that she has asthma that almost has me the most worried. A kid that age is not going to run away without access to more meds/inhalers when she knows enough to leave the house with what she needs.

Although, it is also suspicious that she didn't have a gift with her. Has this been addressed? Was mom home when she left? and, if she was, does she know absolutely what she had with her? My line of thought is this: would mom let her leave for a party without a gift? And if mom didn't know what she had, is it possible she had more with her than what's being reported?

Not the most coherent post, but my mind is off on the tangent now of the "missing" gift, lol.

25uljll.jpg

Bringing this forward from post #44 for guests who may be viewing and/or new posters.

If you should spot the red inhaler - please don't touch as the police want to get fingerprints and evidence from it.

If you should see the inhaler or anything suspicious please call
911 OR 1-800-CALL- FBI

Something just flashed across HLN and said " girl 13 found after running away with BF"

Did anyone else see this, as I can't find anything else on it? It could be totally unrelated.

Something just flashed across HLN and said " girl 13 found after running away with BF"

Did anyone else see this, as I can't find anything else on it? It could be totally unrelated.

Oh wow! Praying...

HLN just said " NO sign of Kayleah, yet.

Good morning everyone. I have been looking at the pictures of Kayleah. The one's in post 230 showing the pictures side by side. The sweet looking Kayleah and the one in the hat. When was the picture in the hat taken does anyone know. It does not even look like the same girl. She looks like she is 17 at least.

TAKEN FROM POST #230 put together by RubyRed - some of the best tips I've ever seen the FBI give out - worth reading!

Quote:
The Weld County Sheriff's Office is also searching for Wilson and provides the following tips for anyone who wants to help in the search:

Quote:
Check and look along road sides, back roads, fields, dump areas that you may know about in the county or in the towns or areas you drive to or live near. These may be areas that you routinely drive, walk, run, jog, etc. Check any ditches or areas that are typically hard to see when driving by at high speeds. Other potential areas to check are under bridges, in abandoned barns or structures that are not normally occupied, abandoned vehicles, etc.
Quote:
If you notice a suspicious odor in an area, or see activities in or around abandoned homes or property; if you happen to see circling birds or gathering predators, like coyotes in or around an area, check it out to see if it is safe, or contact the local law enforcement agency near you to have it checked out.
Quote:
If you own property that is not currently occupied, check it out to make sure it is still secure and that everything inside is in order and as you expect it to be. If you know your neighbor is not home and you have permission to go on their property, check for any broken windows, doors, or suspicious activity or things that may appear out of place to you.
Quote:
If you live in a rural area and know your neighbors are gone for extended periods of time, drive by those areas and make note of any unusual cars, vehicles or things that appear out of place and are not consistent with what you are familiar with.
Quote:
If you live near an empty home or building, watch for any suspicious activity or unusual people or vehicles in or around the structure that are not normally there.
Quote:
Do NOT go in any buildings or homes that you do not own or trespass on private property, to search any areas.
Quote:
If you see or suspect anything suspicious, do not attempt to pick it up, touch it or contaminate the immediate surrounding areas. If you leave the area before authorities arrive try to leave the same way you came in so other potential items are not disturbed or contaminated.
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...6/detail.html#

I hope the FBI starts releasing this statement for all cases (where it's safe to do so).

Good morning everyone. I have been looking at the pictures of Kayleah. The one's in post 230 showing the pictures side by side. The sweet looking Kayleah and the one in the hat. When was the picture in the hat taken does anyone know. It does not even look like the same girl. She looks like she is 17 at least.

I'm guessing it is more recent and that is why that set of two have been released. The ones with the hat do not show the best view of her face, but I think they are probably the most recent pictures of her and that is why they put them out there since she doesn't look much like the main photo that has been circulating.

Kayleah Wilson Update
A press conference WILL BE HELD today, Monday, April 5, 2010 at 2:00 p.m. at the Greeley Police Department.

Greeley Police Chief Jerry Garner and FBI Special Agent in Charge James H. Davis will update the media regarding the on going investigation into Kayleah Wilson.

Additional information will be released as updates become available. Another press advisory is planned for tomorrow Tuesday, April 6, 2010, at 2 p.m. if deemed necessary. A notice will be sent out at approximately 11:00 a.m. Tuesday morning with more information.

http://denver.fbi.gov/pressrel/pressrel10/dn040510.htm

Missing CO 12-year-old baffles investigators

We're still in the same place we were yesterday, pretty much the same stance. We are looking for something to tell us that she was either abducted or she's a runaway. We still don't know that for sure yet," Greeley Police Sgt. Joe Tymkowych said.

"
That's kind of the concern that has us at a point now where we really, every little piece of information, every little piece of evidence, we're combing through it and going over it two or three times, making sure."

http://www.14wfie.com/global/story.asp?s=12258024

As always, fully appreciate anyone that can share the info from the presser to those of us stuck at work! :)

If she planned on leaving for some reason that day, she could have stashed clothes etc before that day. I hope that is the case...otherwise, I have a bad feeling

I'm guessing it is more recent and that is why that set of two have been released. The ones with the hat do not show the best view of her face, but I think they are probably the most recent pictures of her and that is why they put them out there since she doesn't look much like the main photo that has been circulating.
I had a growth spurt around that age and grew six inches in three months. She looks so different, I wonder if that happened to her. Or the changes may have come about from hanging around older kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlyOfDragons