CO CO - Kayleah Wilson, 12, Greeley, 28 March 2010 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
12 nights of agony for her family................too much for the human heart. Keep praying!

LOL Windy Wy is the whole state. I drive across the border from CO and the vehicle goes sideways. I also couldn't find population for such a place on the search engines.

LOL is there such a place, that is the name on the FB

nothing in the media... not a peep... it is just beyond belief!

I just sent another prayer request to my nuns in Alabama-2nd one....

Nurse-I feel your pain....

Does anyone know what kind of support the FBI or other LE gives a family in a situation like this-I hope this is not a stupid question-by this I mean-emotional support....does the family have some sort of 'counselor-at-hand' to talk to every day or whatever?

Hi ...just got up this morning and thought I'd check see if she had been found.......

I am a bit concerned about the outcome due to a couple of new things...

1) they had asked dad to stay in california in case she went there.....so him coming out means they no longer think she has run away to him

2) persons of interest!!!!!!!

oh no...that to me is not a good statement.....

hope someone starts talking.....real soon!!!

I dunno, my gut says troll, just something about the writing.

Where is this area she is talking about?

I am not real sure. I have been doing some googleing and CO 139 is about 25 miles from me .. but to drive all of CO 139 is about a 3hr drive which would land me in Rangely, CO .....

I am also familar with Douglas Pass ...

you know, its possible this person is a whacko but its also possible she has picked up on something. stranger things have happened. how close is the area that she's talking about to where kayleah went missing? and is it possible for someone to check just for peace of mind about that?

My husband will think I am nuts, but I may be able to take the drive but it would not be until this weekend like Saturday. According to this woman in the comments she believes she will be moved by then. I am going to look at properties around the area online and see what I can find for around that area....

http://blogs.westword.com/latestword/2010/04/kayleah_wilson_facebook_page_j.php

ETA: Here is a map of how far away it is from Greeley Roughly. B show the middle of CO 139 on the map:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...-106.75723&sspn=2.102835,5.696411&ie=UTF8&z=8

I don't think this is 'Claire's' first rodeo....I have seen her stuff somewhere......I can't place where right now. But gee-the details... crazy! and yeah-her writing seems 'dumbed down' on purpose.

I dunno, my gut says troll, just something about the writing.

Where is this area she is talking about?

chances are she's just a troll but when a child is missing its rough, you don't want to discount anything that could be possible. there is a sense of urgency in her writing....could just be nothing but......

25838_383693912233_668112233_4487060_534470_n.jpg

CLICK ON LINK

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/enter2.cfm?l=eng&gi=kay

In my remembrance of what she had written about previously-there was NOT that sense of urgency....how strange this is. But don't you think LE checked it out anyway? The location I mean.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman