CO CO - Kayleah Wilson, 12, Greeley, 28 March 2010 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read the psychic "tip" and I know nothing about psychics, but doesn't the whole thing sound like she is frustrated and going a little nuts that no one is listening? I understand a prank, but she sounds genuinely like she is going crazy to have someone pay attention. MOO

When I looked it up looked over 5 hours away from Greeley. Hope you get to feeling better twzzlrgirl. I am going to get more flyers out tomorrow since we know which ones they are using and hope to help out with searches this weekend. It has been too long with too little to go on!

Yep, as of the 6th that is what the video claims. That they do not have video of her.

Not that I'm going to bet money on what the media reports, but I certainly wouldn't be surprised, as I have yet to find any security cameras outside that mall except for on the delivery doors.

So for those of you that live out in this area. Why would you go there? Why would someone drive 5 1/2 hours from Greeley to take a girl? Certainly there are areas closer? Is it on the way to something? A popular wknd area? Anything?

There is a FB page for the lady - C.D. Not sure if I can link, but it does come up in a google search. I hope they are checking the area(s) she is mentioning for my own piece of mind.

I asked on FB why they didn't put the newer pics on the flyers and they are saying the pics where she has longer darker hair and looks much older are older pictures than the school pictures.....What?? I have never seen a child start looking younger as time goes by..strange.

She's phishing for business... read the last comment... she basically says that if no one finds Kayleah there, contact her and ask for a study. She goes on to give the illusion that she can tell people who the perps are if somoene would ask her to do a study.

Marc Klass labeled people like this, the best: "psychic predators"...

Thanks, Roni for the well-wishes. :)

As for the tip...the errors in her English are consistent and obvious to the language (the addition of the "e" on the end of some words; the accent marks over the "e"s in meter, etc.). This doesn't mean she's correct....but I think the writing is genuine, jmo.

There is a FB page for the lady - C.D. Not sure if I can link, but it does come up in a google search. I hope they are checking the area(s) she is mentioning for my own piece of mind.

Google just the first part of her email just like it is.

I have no form of esp but 25 years ago when I was praying for Jonelle Matthew's I kept getting you must have a key to see and blue ford mustang and everyone thought I was crazy. To this day is still bothers me since she was never found and this case has brought that all back.

She's phishing for business... read the last comment... she basically says that if no one finds Kayleah there, contact her and ask for a study. She goes on to give the illusion that she can tell people who the perps are if somoene would ask her to do a study.

Marc Klass labeled people like this, the best: "psychic predators"...

I agree with Marc!!

Or is this the area? Or am I just way off. Would love to get a map of it up, but having a hard time figuring out where she is talking about.

Edit to add-further down she says border, so I'm thinking this is closer...

This is close for sure, there are two counties Garfield and the one she speaks of which is Rio Blanco. Here is a basic map of the counties for CO.

http://geology.com/county-map/colorado.shtml

Here is a map showing Douglass pass in relation to the two counties ( Garfield and Rio Blanco):

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=d...de=39.5975&longitude=-108.8025&geocode=LATLNG

How explosive her (Claire's) posts turned out to be for everyone trying to find K. Come home K!

If I'm in the right area this is over 300 miles away. Just FYI
Definitely. A six hour plus drive on a good day. We do explore these back roads, but I'm having a hard time conveying the trouble and planning someone goes to, to get from here to there. I do wonder how any motive could be developed for this. It's just so far out. Where would a person live who would choose this scenario, and why would they go so far? Plenty of closer 'lonely' places.

Sorry, didn't mean that I didn't think she was from FP, it's something else, maybe it's the frantic tone like someone said, not sure that's it, just can't put my finger on it.

Another sad frustrating day...
I have been checking in for any possible news...had to go to dentist today as my face is swelled up like a golf ball...have to get rid of infection and then have tooth pulled in a few days...very much pain :(
But can't stay away from this case...

Definitely. A six hour plus drive on a good day. We do explore these back roads, but I'm having a hard time conveying the trouble and planning someone goes to, to get from here to there. I do wonder how any motive could be developed for this. It's just so far out. Where would a person live who would choose this scenario, and why would they go so far? Plenty of closer 'lonely' places.

Someone on FB mentioned it being oilfield land. Can't see anyone commuting from Greeley there, but I am not from around there. Thoughts?

So for those of you that live out in this area. Why would you go there? Why would someone drive 5 1/2 hours from Greeley to take a girl? Certainly there are areas closer? Is it on the way to something? A popular wknd area? Anything?

Hi Sarx ... Alot of sightseeing, fossil finding, hiking, camping, fishing, cycling ...lots of things to do .... Here are a few shots of the area:

http://cyclepass.com/t_p_Douglas.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member