CO CO - Kayleah Wilson, 12, Greeley, 28 March 2010 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once my daughter disappeared for a whole week-she was 18 ....but I never called the police because she was just sorta wild....but I went through hell-went looking for her myself-thought I found her car-called her dad and told him-it was something-he found her in the same neighborhood I did but the car I saw was NOT hers....that was God's grace...she had snuck away to be with a b/f. I can't imagine a 12 year old-even a precocious one-staying away that long? I don't know. Something's got to give here. Praying.......

Searched over 1,000 residences. God bless LE. What a tremendous effort.

Unfortunately, I haven't had much time to read and keep up with Kayleah's thread. I'm praying for her safe return like all of us.

Since I know we're not allowed to bring innocent parities onto the forums, I'll take a stab at this gently.

I did a FB search for KW's name and selected to filter my results by "Posts by Everyone" in order to see if any of her friends were leaving comments. I know it's been discussed that there has been a significant lack of concern from her peers.

Anyways, in doing my search I came across one person whose status was about his daughter being interviewed for the case. Upon reading the comments on his status, I noticed that one person asked "Why?" and "What's the connection?" He responded:

"Kayleah's brother is in a class with (insert FB posters daughter's name) and told her his sister ran away again. So the FBI wanted to confirm what he had said and see if there was anything else."

If the brother said this and he is reliable, then that would change this story considerably...and it would explain a lot of LE's actions.

Post on facebook from a friend (JT-female), Kayleah was going to a party at her cousin Jennifer's house.

Is this true? If so is the Jennifer, a Jennifer O?

I had written how on the pages i could find, which were older kids, her brother's age, there was little or no mention of Kayleah at all and also on one of her aunt's pages, nothing. I could understand at first thinking maybe she ran away, big deal, but I would think the presence of FBI and all of the coverage would interest the kids a bit more? I don't know any of Kayleah's friends names and they are all minors, but one girl who said she was interviewed by LE mentioned it on 3/31 on her page and not again...
I guess I just thought this was a really big deal and would be all the chatter on their pages, but I think with teens, their lives come first:(

Hey, another post on this FB page suggests that Kayleah and her mom had a falling out. Hmmmm...kudos LLLindsayy for the great tip! I'm scouring this FB page now!!!!

Someone on this FB page is asking why the pictures they are circulating are "old." She says that Kayleah has much longer hair, that it's black and that she likes to wear hats and black clothes. She goes on to say that many people wouldn't even recognize her from the pictures being posted.

The look she describes also sounds like a "goth" look to me....which might give a clue as to her state of mind/people she was hanging out with. JMO

Hey, another post on this FB page suggests that Kayleah and her mom had a falling out. Hmmmm...kudos LLLindsayy for the great tip! I'm scouring this FB page now!!!!

Yeah, I noticed that part as well.

Even IF Kayleah ran away, that still leaves a lot of unanswered questions.. specifically where is she now?? At 12 years old with no money and no cell phone, you can't go very far. So, even if her intentions were to run away, doesn't mean she couldn't have met with foul play along the way and that's what's scary. :(

That's a great tip - but I just don't know if I believe she ran away. She took nothing that we know of. And I would think that LE would know if someone else from her group was missing as well.
She's only 12. I doubt she would be able to orchestrate a cunning plot - without leaving any traces of evidence behind.

My gut feeling is still - an abduction. too many sex offenders in a concentrated area. I can't stand thinking this case could turn into a Britanie Drexel situation. Vanishing into thin air!

Praying for Kayleah!

where are these recent photos? wouldn't her mom want the most recent photos out there so she can be recognized if seen?
i still wonder if truckers have her info...(though that photo may not help, if she looks that different...)

25uljll.jpg

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CO CO - 12 yr old Kayleah Wilson missing, Greeley #2

The FBI did release the more recent photos several days ago.

The more recent picture sound exactly like the ones that have been added lately. In the two her hair is longer and she is wearing a black hat and black jacket.

where are these recent photos? wouldn't her mom want the most recent photos out there so she can be recognized if seen?
i still wonder if truckers have her info...(though that photo may not help, if she looks that different...)

Well, just a thought: if recent photos show her daughter looking "goth" could her mom be concerned that circulating them would cause people to make a judgment about Kayleah's friends/lifestyle and not take looking for her as seriously? People tend to make snap judgments, especially based on tweens and teens appearance, and maybe she weighing the most recent picture with how those pics would be received.

Ugh...she may be being protected by another younger person's parents and now the parent's are scared-maybe trying to think up a 'story' for her to show up and say where she has been. Good God-that puts her in even more danger. There are parents out there who unwittingly take in an errant teen who says 'oh they don't understand me at home'....and those kind of 'cool' parents hide them out thinking they are saving the teen. Now it blows up in their face....I hope this is the case.

i know she probably doesn't want any older or "goth" looking photos out there, but if that really does not look like her, it does not help...many of the girls pages i have seen in Greeley have the really black hair...that must be a trend?
I can't see her being grabbed the way a child would be...i still think she may have taken a ride and then it went bad from there...either with someone known or unknown...but to me, more likely known...

i know she probably doesn't want any older or "goth" looking photos out there, but if that really does not look like her, it does not help...many of the girls pages i have seen in Greeley have the really black hair...that must be a trend?
I can't see her being grabbed the way a child would be...i still think she may have taken a ride and then it went bad from there...either with someone known or unknown...but to me, more likely known...

I have thought that, too: that she probably wasn't grabbed and dragged away. The part about her not having anything with her: she could have been planning this with someone older for some time. Stashed clothes and money with a friend and then be hiding out. It sounds like the mom "put her foot down" about the 17 year old boyfriend. If Kayleah thought she really cared about this kid, that could be enough to make her decide to leave home.

So....following the thought she is with older teens on their own....yes. She would be hiding out and they could all be laughing about the whole thing. Partying and all that. Enjoying the show.
LE has searched 1,000 houses in the area....so she left in a car with someone-maybe out in the country somewhere-in a free-wheeling party house environment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman