CO CO - Kayleah Wilson, 12, Greeley, 28 March 2010 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well-I think we would all like to think she is in a party house as it seems to be the only "good" option, or best of the bad, anyway...
i had really hoped she would have shown up in Cal. by now to be with ehr dad, maybe thinking she would have more freedom with him, true or not. But it should not have taken this long.
Still, I think most recent and accurate photos are absolutely essential, especially if she looks older than she is, as truckers or someon giving her a ride would never make the connection to a missing 12-yr old

So....following the thought she is with older teens on their own....yes. She would be hiding out and they could all be laughing about the whole thing. Partying and all that. Enjoying the show.
LE has searched 1,000 houses in the area....so she left in a car with someone-maybe out in the country somewhere-in a free-wheeling party house environment?

I would have to imagine, if she's with older teens, that it was "an adventure" for less than a day. My guess is now they are all scared sh*tless and very unsure how to make it right. Twelve-year-olds want to be independent and edgy one minute, and then they want mom and their favorite stuffed animal the next. What might have seemed like a great idea on Sunday has likely turned into a nightmare. Regardless, that would be the best scenario, since then she'd be alive. In a boatload of trouble....but at least safe from SOs and the like.

aha so the brother said she had run away AGAIN......and that she may have had a falling out with mum.....

Looking at her photos she seems very dark for her age and alot older than what why stepdaughter looked like at the same age.....

I;d say she is/has been alot more independent than others of her age and could see her running away.......

I'd be searching the bf's shed, house, and triple questioning him about her hiding out somewhere....

even if she has run away tho...it is a very very scary thought that a 12 year old no matter how worldly is out in their in the big wide world .....very unsafe....lets hope she is scared but safe somewhere.

Well-I think we would all like to think she is in a party house as it seems to be the only "good" option, or best of the bad, anyway...
i had really hoped she would have shown up in Cal. by now to be with ehr dad, maybe thinking she would have more freedom with him, true or not. But it should not have taken this long.
Still, I think most recent and accurate photos are absolutely essential, especially if she looks older than she is, as truckers or someon giving her a ride would never make the connection to a missing 12-yr old

I just posted the most recent photos the FBI released, upthread.

Ugh...she may be being protected by another younger person's parents and now the parent's are scared-maybe trying to think up a 'story' for her to show up and say where she has been. Good God-that puts her in even more danger. There are parents out there who unwittingly take in an errant teen who says 'oh they don't understand me at home'....and those kind of 'cool' parents hide them out thinking they are saving the teen. Now it blows up in their face....I hope this is the case.

starry night this is a very realistic situation.....it happened with my cousins child......they live in town of about 20000 and the kid decided he didnt like mum and dads strict rules, ran away and bad mouthed to so many people in the town....he was invited to stay with a number of his friends family and moved from one to the other.....my cousin was distraught and of course was the subject of vicious gossip about being a bad parent......he just wanted to party more than they were allowing.......eventually he came home with his tail between his legs......

aha so the brother said she had run away AGAIN......and that she may have had a falling out with mum.....

Looking at her photos she seems very dark for her age and alot older than what why stepdaughter looked like at the same age.....

I;d say she is/has been alot more independent than others of her age and could see her running away.......

I'd be searching the bf's shed, house, and triple questioning him about her hiding out somewhere....

even if she has run away tho...it is a very very scary thought that a 12 year old no matter how worldly is out in their in the big wide world .....very unsafe....lets hope she is scared but safe somewhere.

I must have missed the link - where does it say Kayleah ran away AGAIN? TIA

Do you really think she would be hiding in a shed for 11 nights?

You can't sleuth minors (except the missing child) and you can't ask people to PM you. Both are against TOS.

Just a friendly reminder. :)

I don't :-( Unfortunally I dont think she is here on earth any more.

A friend of my daughter's mother called my ex-husband one night-looking for her daughter-we questioned our daughter over and over-she gave up NOTHING. So one night my daughter called and told her dad she was getting a ride home-he hid in the bushes outside his house and when the car showed up he popped out and took a photo of the license plate-the lady driving the car got out of the driver's seat-she was upset-he told her that a mother was looking for her child-that child was IN the car-the teen-aged child had told that mother/driver of the car that her mother was mean,beating her etc. That daughter went home that night. Teens can encourage each other to be sneaky and stealthy.

Aside from that-11 days and all the media-that absolutely frightens me. Beyond the pale.

These comments were on the FB page. If you go to FB and search for Kayleah, and do the search using "posts by everyone," you will see what we saw.

And, actually, if parents were helping with her hiding out, she'd only have to go to a garage or barn or shed, etc. while LE was looking at that specific house. She could (and I hope this is true), be safe and warm all the rest of the time.

I was shocked when the Balloon Boy story came out that that little kid could hide in the rafters of an attic for as long as he did. Where there's a will, there's a way.....

No- something has happened to her by now, IMO, no matter her original intention or spur of the moment decision to accept a ride. I don't think she would have been walking where she was if she had not at least sort of planned to go to the party and then maybe something "better" came along to do for a few hours.
I know we can't name names, but the girl who said she was interviewed by detectives said that her friend who was supposed to meet her had lied? Does this mean lied about intending to meet up I wonder? I wish they were a little older so we could dig into things better...I don't have any other names except this one gal and ALL she writes about on her page is how much she loves her boyfriend. This girl just turned 18, so a friend of her brother's according to the friends section also a friend of Kayleah's from her page...but Kayleah's page does not really show any friends her own age that i can tell...

ps-won't ask for any names of people involved...sorry if i got too nosy...:(

Clu-I am afraid for her well-being also. Sounds as if things got out of control and no-one counted on genuine concern from family.

]No- something has happened to her by now, IMO, no matter her original intention or spur of the moment decision to accept a ride. I don't think she would have been walking where she was if she had not at least sort of planned to go to the party and then maybe something "better" came along to do for a few hours.
I know we can't name names, but the girl who said she was interviewed by detectives said that her friend who was supposed to meet her had lied? Does this mean lied about intending to meet up I wonder? I wish they were a little older so we could dig into things better...I don't have any other names except this one gal and ALL she writes about on her page is how much she loves her boyfriend. This girl just turned 18, so a friend of her brother's according to the friends section also a friend of Kayleah's from her page...but Kayleah's page does not really show any friends her own age that i can tell...

bbm

That is what I have wondered too, Then something went terribly wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman