CO CO - Kayleah Wilson, 12, Greeley, 28 March 2010 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant beleive this little girl is still out there missing.....I really dont know what to think about this one but just really hope that she is in fact ok....

Tacked on to the end of the local newspaper's letter from the Editor today -

http://www.greeleytribune.com/article/20100423/OPINION/100429858/1029&ParentProfile=1025

Keep Kayleah in your thoughts
We know the publicity surrounding missing 12-year-old Kayleah Wilson has waned. It happens. When there aren't any new leads, when searches prove fruitless, when police efforts are scaled back, people move on to other things. Life, unfortunately, must go on.

Still, we hope everyone keeps Kayleah in their thoughts. Her disappearance is disturbing and scary, and we all need to remember Kayleah during our daily routines. Somewhere out there, someone knows what happened to this girl. We all need to keep our eyes and ears open, and report any possible leads to the Greeley Police Department.

Kayleah can't be just another missing child, whose fate is never known. Please keep her in your mind and in your prayers.

Praying for Kayleah and her family and friends, getting ready to hit the road for Wyoming looks like it is going to be a wet drive. Praying for her safe return while I am gone. We will not give up on you Kayleah!!

As we come up upon a month since Kayleah has gone missing, I can't help but feel she is no longer alive. It has been too long for a girl her age to run away and not contact anyone in her life, IMO.
I can't help but go back to one theory I had a while back, that maybe she was hit by a car and the driver panicked, put her body in the car and drove her someplace far away. Since it seems that no one saw her walking, this could have happened very quickly and out of range of any cameras.
It is just a theory, like all others, but it would make more sense to me than her simply vanishing. And I guess I prefer to think that then to imagine her at the hands of some monster.
Of course I hope I am wrong and that Kayleah is someplace safe with someone who thinks they are doing the right thing by "protecting" her. But that scenario becomes less likely to me as weeks pass.
I will try to keep my hopes up but reality is kicking in for me...all my opinion only, as always.

this guy http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=71863 came up on Rachel Anderson's thread and has been on the loose since 5 March... He has an extensive past including posing as a police officer. Just wanted to bring it forward

O/T, I remember that case. As soon as I saw that Picture it came back to me. How smart was she to take that pic? I can't believe they have not found him yet.

O/T, I remember that case. As soon as I saw that Picture it came back to me. How smart was she to take that pic? I can't believe they have not found him yet.

I can't believe they haven't either. How scary. Thank God those 2 girls were able to escape.

25uljll.jpg

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CO CO - 12 yr old Kayleah Wilson missing, Greeley #2

Gosh, every time I see this thread moved to the top - I begin to think something has happened. This case is so sad!

Kayleah has been missing for 27 nights!

When, oh when, are they going to actually give child sex offenders the correct type of punishment? How come children are expendable? And for repeat offenders -- do they really deserve any kind of freedom since they are clearly unable to control their need to hurt innocent children? What am I missing in this equation?? It is unacceptable.

We're getting a lot of rain. I'm praying for KW and her family.

The latest article in the Greeley Tribune.

http://www.greeleytribune.com/article/20100423/NEWS/100429830/1051&ParentProfile=1001

Tips continue to trickle into the Greeley Police Department regarding the search for Kayleah Wilson — though officers have also been left to battle a false, though fast-spreading, rumor.

The department has received 40-50 tips in the last week and a half concerning the whereabouts of Kayleah, who has been missing since March 28, according to Joe Tymkowych, spokesman for the Greeley Police Department. Officers from the department and the Federal Bureau of Investigation, though, remain no closer to finding the girl, Tymkowych said.

At the same time, however, the department has received “dozens” of calls concerning a rumor that Kayleah's body has been found in various places across the city. Tymkowych said there is no truth to the rumor.

“These rumors are not helping anything,” said Tymkowych, adding he did not know where the rumor started, though it has been spread, in part, via texting by school children.

Those with actual tips on the whereabouts of Kayleah are asked to call the Greeley police at (970) 350-9600 or the FBI at (800) CALL-FBI.

Bump........can't stand for her to be on the second page; she's still just a little girl!

yes she is just a little girl!!!! Really ticking me off that the media is not all over her case like white on rice!

The media of Greeley shouldn't be too busy for this, even if it is a business and it's all about money. They could at least report that nothing has changed and how many hours of additional detective work and searching have taken place in the last week. It starts to look like that number might be zero.

Our sheriffs are elected officials for a reason. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best works for the first couple of weeks, and then what. It looks like they hope the public doesn't think too much about her after a while, and for lots of people that's actually plenty good enough, I guess. Until it's their own family member.

amen! get on it and KEEP ON IT GREELEY MEDIA!!!!

And yes I am biased.. my friend Tina Marie Harmon went missing when I was a child. If anyone could have been considered a runaway it would have been her.. trust me... and this was in the 1980s. But they worked it and they found her... I will never forget as long as I live the day they found my friend and the condition they found her in. Never.

Come on Greeley! Keep on Kayleah's case. Please. please. please.

I am so worried about her -- 12 is just a baby in the scheme of life -- how does a 12 year old have enough perspective to make wise choices? And even if she did have that kind of wisdom, can we trust that others around her wouldn't take advantage of her? I pray she is alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member