CO CO - Kayleah Wilson, 12, Greeley, 28 March 2010 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has now been 28 nights 12yo Kayleah has been missing!

Time to find justice for Kayleah!

will work on canvasing media tomorrow... kayleah... you are not forgotten!

Bumping for Kayleah this morning! Praying for her return!

Perhaps the family could release more pictures of Kayleah - hopefully ones that represent her appearance at the time she disappeared - to give the media something to grab on to. Wednesday will be the 1 month anniversary and that is another "hook" for the family, friends and the online community to use to get Kayleah back into the news.

Tips continue to trickle into the Greeley Police Department regarding the search for Kayleah Wilson — though officers have also been left to battle a false, though fast-spreading, rumor.

The department has received 40-50 tips in the last week and a half concerning the whereabouts of Kayleah, who has been missing since March 28, according to Joe Tymkowych, spokesman for the Greeley Police Department. Officers from the department and the Federal Bureau of Investigation, though, remain no closer to finding the girl, Tymkowych said.

At the same time, however, the department has received “dozens” of calls concerning a rumor that Kayleah's body has been found in various places across the city. Tymkowych said there is no truth to the rumor.

http://www.greeleytribune.com/article/20100423/NEWS/100429830/1051/RSS

jmo but fbi needs to do another presser on her case!

Rumors started by sixth graders? This sounds a lot like when they ask, "Are we there yet?" They know we're not, but just asking or pretending it is the closest to control they can feel. To me it's just another sign that the handling of PR and understanding how kids handle the shock isn't keeping up with the technology (of kids texting.)

I was so hoping for new info while I was gone. I got some flyer's posted in Casper WY and posted some in Thermopolis at the Hot Springs they get a lot of tourists there. Could not post any in the small towns on the way it was raining and too windy to get them posted on the poles outdoors and nothing was open indoors. I will get out some more this week and do some searching in remote areas. Hoping with it being close to a month we can get the media active again. It has been way to long for a 12 yr. old to be missing without any contact and do not want this to be like Jonelle Matthews 25 yrs. and still no idea who took her. Praying for Kayleah and her family.

12yo Kayleah has now been missing 29 nights.

Far too long for a little 12 yo girl to be away from all those she loves.

Just checking for any news about Kayleah. It now seems pretty unlikely for a happy ending - but God is in charge of this child, all I can do is continue my prayers.:heart:

Wishing the media would keep this beautiful girl on the screen! C'mon, NG, JVM, - the info needs to be reported!
She NEEDS to be found. Her family NEEDS answers!
JMO
Praying for a safe return!

I don't understand how a town doesn't find a missing child its top priority, please don't get me wrong, I'm not intentionally disrespecting Greenley but WTF!!!!!!!!!!! How is a 12 year old girl missing not #1 all day every day until she is found, to me not one thing would have priority over her.

Sorry for the rant ...............

WHERE ARE YOU kAYLEAH!!!!!!!!

Tonight will be 30 nights missing for Kayleah - and I'm heartbroken for her family. This little girl is missing and nobody should be ignoring it - LE and the FBI need to be hunting for her night and day. moo

Wishing the media would keep this beautiful girl on the screen! C'mon, NG, JVM, - the info needs to be reported!
She NEEDS to be found. Her family NEEDS answers!
JMO
Praying for a safe return!
Yes. And the community NEEDS to know that it's safe to be walking within a block of the mall. City planners might be explaining how a disappearance like this changes their views on mall design for a safer experience. Phone providers should be (and we could press for) looking at low-cost, easy plans for young kids to have the safety and trackability parents would support without the expense of full access/nationwide coverage.

Good Morning, checking to see if anything new on Kayleah. What I can't understand is where is the family, why are they not out every day contacting the news media, tv programs, LE. I would be on every news program in the country. Prayers that Kayleah is found soon safe. One more question, did the father ever come from California?

Good Morning, checking to see if anything new on Kayleah. What I can't understand is where is the family, why are they not out every day contacting the news media, tv programs, LE. I would be on every news program in the country. Prayers that Kayleah is found soon safe. One more question, did the father ever come from California?

I'll give you my take on it. In order to engage the media for a length of time, the family has to be articulate and know how to work the media...I don't think Kayleah's family knews how to do this. moo

Also, Kayleah was said to be a runaway, for the longest time, by LE and family. When this happens, seems to dampen the spirit of the search. For days the step-father suggested she ran off to be with her dad in California - dad finally left California and traveled to his daughter's hometown. moo

This run-a-way stuff has got to go - untold other children have been called run-a-ways - this category only serves to dampen the spirit and cast suspicious eyes upon the family. moo

Just checking in to see if there was any news about Kayleah....I check google every morning for new updates as well. I feel so badly for her and for her family. I pray she is found soon...

There is something very special about this little girl, I sure do hope they find her...

I'll give you my take on it. In order to engage the media for a length of time, the family has to be articulate and know how to work the media...I don't think Kayleah's family knews how to do this. moo

Also, Kayleah was said to be a runaway, for the longest time, by LE and family. When this happens, seems to dampen the spirit of the search. For days the step-father suggested she ran off to be with her dad in California - dad finally left California and traveled to his daughter's hometown. moo

This run-a-way stuff has got to go - untold other children have been called run-a-ways - this category only serves to dampen the spirit and cast suspicious eyes upon the family. moo

This is just so sad. I agree, and hope she is brought home soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rsteen