CO CO - Kayleah Wilson, 12, Greeley, 28 March 2010 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is McKenzie the stepbrother, didn't he know what was going on with RM and Kayleah? Why didn't the mother report RM when she found out about Kayleah and him. I would have. Also I am not a FB or MS fan, so I don't know much about it. Is it normal to jump on the day your child is found murdered and post. Just thinking out loud

lilcatt - your questions cause me to think you suspect the brother and/or mom in this murder. If so, please share. TIA

Her mother says she ended the "relationship"...so is she acknowledging this was a relationship? I wish instead she had turned him into the police...

Her mother says she ended the "relationship"...so is she acknowledging this was a relationship? I wish instead she had turned him into the police...

It is unfathomable to me that a mother, upon learning their SIXTH GRADE daughter has been having sex with a SENIOR in HIGH SCHOOL, didn't file a police report!

With all the public awareness about pedophiles, there is NO excuse whatsoever! Regardless of the tragedy of the death of her daughter, Kayleah's mother should be charged with failing to report the crime, if there is such a criminal code in that state!

On what grounds? We here at WS have to look up the definitions of SA, statutory rape, and every other charge we look at - the criteria changes from state to state - so unless mom is an attorney, I'm wondering why she would turn Robert in to LE. TIA

Is McKenzie the stepbrother, didn't he know what was going on with RM and Kayleah? Why didn't the mother report RM when she found out about Kayleah and him. I would have. Also I am not a FB or MS fan, so I don't know much about it. Is it normal to jump on the day your child is found murdered and post. Just thinking out loud

We have no information at all at this time to tell us if Kayleah's brother knew she was being sexually assaulted by RM.

I don't think normal comes into the equation with a mother's panicked and traumatized reactive behavior to her child going missing. People do unusual things under extreme stress.

Can't blame beautiful Kayleah, she's been murdered and dumped in a ditch. Can't expect an 18yo pedophile to take all the blame - poor guy! So who is left? MOM - as always!!! moo

It is unfathomable to me that a mother, upon learning their SIXTH GRADE daughter has been having sex with a SENIOR in HIGH SCHOOL, didn't file a police report!

With all the public awareness about pedophiles, there is NO excuse whatsoever! Regardless of the tragedy of the death of her daughter, Kayleah's mother should be charged with failing to report the crime, if there is such a criminal code in that state!

There has been nothing said about whether or not her mother knew they were having sex.

I think back in the time that Kayleah was missing, when her mom said Kayleah had had a 'boyfriend', she was acknowledging there was a relationship.

She has consistently stated that when she found out about it, she put a stop to it.

lilcatt - your questions cause me to think you suspect the brother and/or mom in this murder. If so, please share. TIA

No Eyes not at all, I am sure LE knows who is guilty. Like I said I was just thinking out loud. If RM was a friend of Kayleah's brother, I just was wondering if he knew about the sexual relationship and why RM wasn't arrested for statutory rape in October or in January. That bothers me that they were able to continue seeing each other with out the mother knowing.
Sorry if I didn't make my self clear. What is TIA

You're welcome!

I pulled out some old forensics books I have, and also found a page online. Each affirmed what the other said. That the uterus is the last organ to decompose, and is often intact in advanced decomposed females.

The reason that it would last longer in an early prima gravida is because the uterine walls have never been stretched, and there is hardly any elasticity in the uterus, especially in an early pregnancy of a prima gravida.

Very interesting.

Vitreous humor can also be used to get HcG assays...even if the fluid is missing. Sometimes the hormone concentrates in the eye tissue as the fluid evaporates.

Anyway... I'm very sorry if I grossed anyone out...

After reading this, I am almost certain that little Kayleah was early in pregnancy and was probably killed because of it.

So sad.

Thank You! Very interesting. Needless to say if Kayleah was indeed pregnant, she couldn't go to have an abortion without naming the father. LE would be all over a child in a case like that and paternity would be discovered IMO.

JMO but if Kayleah was preg. I would think she was beyond the 1st trimester... only because Kayleah was only 12 and in a child that age a pregnancy would probably go unnoticed for quite some time.

Horrible to think she was pregnant, but if she was, it may in no uncertain terms ID the number one suspect in this case... as well as what his motive was...

On what grounds? We here at WS have to look up the definitions of SA, statutory rape, and every other charge we look at - the criteria changes from state to state - so unless mom is an attorney, I'm wondering why she would turn Robert in to LE. TIA

I have found that a lot of parents don't understand the system...We, the public, don't have to be LE or attorneys...

If LE can't do anything with the info- so be it, but at least let them decide....I think the public just doesn't realize how many times multiple reports, or just that little extra info, ends up being the clincher in a case...

I WISH every parent, grandparent, aunt, uncle, friend and neighbor would report info to the police about these (and many other situations).

Hopefully sites like WS can help educate people! :)

MOO

Thank You! Very interesting. Needless to say if Kayleah was indeed pregnant, she couldn't go to have an abortion without naming the father. LE would be all over a child in a case like that and paternity would be discovered IMO.

*respectfully snipped*

BBM- Is that a law in CO? It isn't in my state, so I am curious...
TIA (thanks in advance- because someone asked earlier :eek:)

JMO but if Kayleah was preg. I would think she was beyond the 1st trimester... only because Kayleah was only 12 and in a child that age a pregnancy would probably go unnoticed for quite some time.

Horrible to think she was pregnant, but if she was, it may in no uncertain terms ID the number one suspect in this case... as well as what his motive was...

In Colorado, she couldn't have an abortion without parental notification.
A young woman may not obtain an abortion until at least 48 hours after written notice has been delivered personally or by certified mail by the attending physician to one of her parents.
http://www.prochoiceamerica.org/cho...templateName=lawdetails&issueID=6&ssumID=2493

No Eyes not at all, I am sure LE knows who is guilty. Like I said I was just thinking out loud. If RM was a friend of Kayleah's brother, I just was wondering if he knew about the sexual relationship and why RM wasn't arrested for statutory rape in October or in January. That bothers me that they were able to continue seeing each other with out the mother knowing.
Sorry if I didn't make my self clear. What is TIA

lol (laugh out loud) must be driving you crazy to not know these gazillions of initials. Here are just a few.

TIA - Thanks In Advance
BBM - Bold By Me - used when you bold any part of the comment you are responding to

IIRC - If I Recall Correctly
MOO - My Opinion Only
MHO - My Humble Opinion

LE - Law Enforcement

*respectfully snipped*

BBM- Is that a law in CO? It isn't in my state, so I am curious...
TIA (thanks in advance- because someone asked earlier :eek:)

I'll look into it more... but I believe in ANY state a 12 year old can't get an abortion without parental consent... BUT I need to check that closer... And she wouldn't have to actually name the guy... LE would take DNA and run it to try and find the paternity of the baby... due to the age of the child IMO~ but like I said I'll do some research and get back to ya!

Here is the link to Statutory Rape Laws, state-by-state http://www.cga.ct.gov/2003/olrdata/jud/rpt/2003-r-0376.htm

Sounds like Colorado doesn't care about their children very much. I didn't know whether to laugh or throw up when I read the Colorado sentencing guidelines. Other states give 100 years or Life, Colorado gives two years, call it 9 months on good behavior and over crowded prisons. What an insult to children and victims. Sounds like a Colorado invitation to predators and killers. No wonder "adults" and the press in CO call an 18-year old s***bag raping a 12-year old "dating" and "girl friend - boy friend". Sick. Maybe people should be calling and writing their representatives and raising hell about this. Maybe the press should quit being lazy, do some research, and use correct terminology in their reporting.

off topic:
I'll look into it more... but I believe in ANY state a 12 year old can't get an abortion without parental consent... BUT I need to check that closer... And she wouldn't have to actually name the guy... LE would take DNA and run it to try and find the paternity of the baby... due to the age of the child IMO~ but like I said I'll do some research and get back to ya!

I think LE would only take any action if a parent requested it because a 12 year old boy and a 12 year old girl having a sexual relationship that sees the girl get pregnant may not spark the interest of LE without parental concern and LE would have no way of knowing any boy's age simply because a young girl was trying to get an abortion.

GlassC

There are moms and dads across planet Earth who fooled mom and dad by failing to stop a relationship when they were told to. Short of hiring a PI (Private Investigator) to assure the relationship has ended, I'm not sure what a parent can do.
To make matters worse, mom and the family have no car. She can't even check.

Reported at first that mom liked him - then assured herself it was over. If only Robert hadn't been a pedophile predator - maybe HE would have listened. How about the school - didn't they see Kayleah 12yo with an 18yo? Why didn't they report it? Neighbors, friends, and everyone else who may have seen them. moo

We have no information that she was ever pregnant or if she was, that RM knew about it. Or that an abortion was ever thought of at all. But I would hope that any 12-yr old anyplace seeking an abortion would be investigagted at least to ensure that it was not a case of incest or rape...

PS-Kayleah would have been in middle school, with RM either a senior in HS or even out of school...so schools are unlikey to have known...and Mom is unlikely to have been able to monitor all the time either, no parent can especially in a town where teens walk around a lot and gather...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3