CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Media, Maps and Timelines *NO DISCUSSION*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DEC 13, 2018 - CBS News interview with Kelsey's Mom (Video)
Mom of missing Colorado woman recounts last conversation with Kelsey Berreth
Cheryl Berreth said the last time she spoke with Kelsey, she seemed normal and happy.

"I think she wants to be found. She has no reason to be hiding, she's gotta desperately miss K."

"She needed a recipe. She had something she wanted to make that afternoon."

When asked if Kelsey said what her Thanksgiving plans were, Cheryl said, "There was the possibility of going out to dinner."

Reporter: "Is she excited to get married?"

Cheryl: "Yes, they had plans - no date. but plans."

Reporter: "Did she have a dress yet?"

Cheryl: "No. I don't think she cared about the big wedding kind of thing...it was between them and God."

DEC 13, 2018
Mother of missing Colorado mom speaks out on daughter's disappearance
“I can't think of anywhere she's gone where she hasn't told me,” she told NBC’s Joe Fryer. “It's just not in her character to do something, to just take off and be gone."

Berreth said she spoke with her daughter, Kelsey, twice on Thanksgiving. She said her daughter initially just needed a recipe.

“Her voice was fine. It was a normal day for her,” she said.

The couple, who do not live together, have a strong bond, said Cheryl Berreth, who lives in Idaho but has been staying in Colorado during the investigation.

"The relationship has been good. They're loving," she said.

She said she doesn't find the speculation circulating helpful to the case.

"Don't try to figure this out – we've got people trying to do that. Just share the photo There's more important things to be done," she said.

DEC 13, 2018
https://nypost.com/2018/12/13/kelsey-berreths-mom-says-daughter-sounded-fine-before-disappearance/
She wasn’t reported missing until Dec. 2 by her mother, who told the outlet Kelsey has never run off — and isn’t the type to do something like that.

“I can’t think of anywhere she’s ever gone where she hasn’t told me,” said Berreth. “It’s just not in her character to do something, to just take off and be gone.”

The daughter and mom, who lives in Idaho, spoke on the phone twice on the holiday about recipes, Berreth said.

“Her voice was fine,” she said. “It was a normal day.”

DEC 13, 2018 - Updated Timeline
Kelsey Berreth Case: What to Know About the Missing Colorado Mom Last Seen on Thanksgiving Day
Tuesday, Dec. 11
Woodland Park police released the last known footage that captured Kelsey before she disappeared. In the video, you can see the young mother enter the Safeway supermarket. She carries her daughter in what appears to be a car seat that she then placed into a shopping cart before walking further into the store, the video shows.

Kelsey is 5-foot-3, weighs 110 pounds, and has green eyes and brown hair.

Thursday, Dec. 13
Kelsey's mother, Cheryl, spoke to NBC, saying she remains hopeful her daughter will be found.

“I can’t think of anywhere she’s gone where she hasn’t told me,” Cheryl told NBC. “It’s just not in her character to do something, to just take off and be gone.”

Cheryl said she spoke with her daughter twice on Thanksgiving, including once when Kelsey needed the details of a recipe.

“Her voice was fine,” her mother said. “It was a normal day for her.”

Cheryl said her daughter did not live with her fiance, Frazee, with whom she has a 1-year-old daughter, but that they have a strong bond.

“The relationship has been good,” said Cheryl. “They’re loving.”

Frazee's attorney, Jeremy Loew, told NBC his client is cooperating with police. Frazee voluntarily released his phone to be searched by investigators and has provided cheek swabs for DNA samples, he said.

(cont. at link)

DEC 13, 2018

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Here's the setup at Memorial Park as people begin to arrive. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth

Spencer Wilson on Twitter
Just got to Woodland Park for the Kelsey Berreth vigil. The 29-year-old mom was last seen on Thanksgiving. Now the town is looking to support the search for the missing woman anyway they can. This vigil is open to the public at Memorial Park, starts at 6. @KKTV11News

Daniela Leon on Twitter
Folks representing multiple service agencies across Teller County are out here supporting tonight’s vigil on the wake of Kelsey Berreth’s disappearance. One Divide Fire volunteer telling me, “I’m a dad, this hits home.”
DuVm3Y1U8AAKiba.jpg

DEC 13, 2018
Sam Kraemer on Twitter

The vigil was very brief but heartfelt. Also, @PoliceWoodland Chief Miles De Young announced his department is establishing a reward for information leading to #KelseyBerreth’s discovery. Press conference to come tomorrow. @KOAA

We also heard briefly from Cheryl Berreth, Kelsey’s mother, about the importance of community support on display tonight. I’ll have their story tonight on @KOAA at 10 #KelseyBerreth

DEC 13, 2018
Candlelight vigil participants offer support, prayers for missing Woodland Park mother

Just a few blocks from the townhome where missing Woodland Park resident Kelsey Berreth lives, family, friends and strangers gathered Thursday night to show their support and pray for her safe return.

“She is a community member, a mother, a daughter, a sister and friend to so many,” Nichols said. “We want to continue to raise awareness of her and show our love, hope and support.”

Woodland Park Police Chief Miles De Young announced at the vigil that a reward is being offered for information leading to the location or safe return of Berreth.

And Wells Fargo banks have set up a donation account to benefit the family under the Kelsey Berreth Fund, he said.

In addition to police officers, sheriff’s deputies and firefighters, a slew of national and regional media also attended the vigil, as the search for Berreth made national headlines this week.

Berreth’s mother, Cheryl Berreth, who also was at a news conference in Woodland Park on Monday, said briefly after the vigil that she has faith and hope her daughter will return home safely.

DEC 13, 2018
Patrick Frazee: Kelsey Berreth Fiance Issues Statement | Heavy.com
Mr. Frazee will continue to cooperate with law enforcement and continue to parent the child he shares with Ms. Berreth.”

His attorneys added, “He will not speak to the media about this case, as he does not want to impede law enforcement’s investigation.”

“This is completely out of character…Kelsey is reliable, considerate and honest,” Cheryl said. “…Like I said, she doesn’t run off and someone knows where she is at. Kelsey, we just want you home…and we won’t quit looking.”

Kelsey’s brother, Clint Berreth, posted on Facebook, “After arriving at Kelsey’s house last night and combing through her things, we know 1 thing is certain. Kelsey did not pack to go anywhere. All luggage is here. Her purse is all that seems to have gone.” Her cars are not missing, CBS News reports.

DEC 13, 2018
Candlelight vigil focused on hope for finding Kelsey Berreth
Woodland Park Police Chief Miles De Young spoke briefly before the crowd. He said the department is establishing a reward for information that will help authorities find Berreth.

He also told News 5’s Sam Kraemer the department has made progress on the investigation, but wouldn’t elaborate further. That information is expected to be released at a Friday news conference.

Cheryl Berreth, Kelsey’s mother, was also in attendance.

She told reporters the admiration shown by community members is having a positive impact.

“I just want to thank them, thank them for doing this, for coming out. It’s cold, I know, but we feel the support and love, and I really appreciate it,” she said.

DEC 13, 2018 - Video with cousin JG
Community holds vigil for mother missing from Woodland Park since Thanksgiving
Cheryl Berreth stood off to the side wiping tears as strangers spoke about her daughter.

Kelsey’s mother, did not speak at the vigil, but afterward told FOX31, “It gives you faith doesn’t it. I think we sometimes let things like politics separate us but people are drawn together to do this and it feels good.”

Text messages were sent from her phone November 25th.

She was reported missing 10 days later. We asked her cousin, JG, why there was that time span between when she was last seen and when she was reported missing.

"I think there's information that we just don't all know yet because it is tied to the case, and I don't doubt that when all the information comes out, it's going to be understandable at that time," JG said. "It's a long story and that's not all something that can be shared right now."

DEC 14, 2018
Video at the link: Clayton Sandell on Twitter

Deputies arrived and just cut the lock on the gate that leads onto Patrick Frazee’s property in Florissant Colorado. Now executing a search warrant related to the #KelseyBerreth disappearance. @ABC

Carol McKinley on Twitter

EXCLUSIVE: law enforcement cutting the locks on ranch where #KelseyBerrethfiancée lives with their daughter. Search warrant served this morning. ⁦@ABCWorldNews⁩ ⁦@Clayton_Sandell
DuY3PTdVsAABsKT.jpg

Clayton Sandell on Twitter

BREAKING: Law enforcement officers just showed up to execute a search warrant at the home of Patrick Frazee, the fiancée police say was last to see missing mom #KelseyBerreth before she vanished on Thanksgiving. More to come. @ABC
DuY0YSAUUAAroiJ.jpg

DEC 14, 2018
Missing Mom: Investigators Searching Home Of Kelsey Berreth’s Fiancé Patrick Frazee
Investigators are searching the home of Kelsey Berreth’s fiancé Patrick Frazee, the Teller County Sheriff’s Office confirmed. Berreth, 29, was seen was on Thanksgiving Day at a Safeway in Woodland Park wearing a white shirt, gray sweater and blue pants. She was reported missing Dec. 2.

Frazee is the father of Berreth’s child and his attorney has said he has been cooperating with the investigation. His home is in Florissant, about 15 miles west of Woodland Park.

kelsey-berreth-2-missing-mother-kelsey-berreth-fb-page.jpg

DEC 14, 2018
Police search home of Kelsey Berreth's fiancé
Frazee was at the home when teams arrived for the search on Friday morning. Both the FBI and Woodland Park Police Department are on the property conducting the search.

Earlier this week, her fiancé Patrick Frazee said through his attorney that he voluntarily released his phone to law enforcement for a search and provided buccal swabs and photographs.

While Frazee was referred to as Berreth’s fiancé, Woodland Park Police Chief Miles De Young said they don’t live together. Frazee was the last person to see Berreth when the two said they exchanged their 1-year-old daughter, who remains in his custody.

Cheryl Berreth, Kelsey's mom, first reported her missing on Dec. 2 after she contacted Frazee and said she had a difficult time getting a hold of her, according to De Young.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinas79