Deceased/Not Found CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller Co, 22 Nov 2018 #71 *GUILTY*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So, if she gets re-sentenced to 18 months....well, does that mean she could go home immediately? You know, with credit for all of her good girl behavior?
<<<rolls eyes put finger down throat...>>>

IMO she's WORSE than a sociopath. She knows right from wrong but was WILLING TO DO WRONG because of the perceived reward. Her undying loyalty to PF. You know her kind, the sort who'd do anything for a friend.

But see, those times she drove up from Oklahoma, at his bidding, intending to kill Kelsey, she couldn't go through with it, but went so far as to show up at Kelsey's door. Where she saw with her own eyes that Kelsey was warm, polite and a mother.

Rodeo Queen couldn't bring herself to kill Kelsey... but we don't actually know that, do we? That coffee could well have been poisoned.... only Kelsey never drank it. If it was poisoned and she drank it, Kelsey could've had a medical emergency and died, leaving the baby likely to die too..... poisoned or not, I bet that coffee went down the drain. Would you drink something a random stranger delivered to your door?

When PF called her to come clean up the mess, implying it was her fault, she chose to drop everything and come a'running. That would've been a good time for a hard no. And a good time for an easy call to LE. But if not then, how about when she arrived at Kelsey's townhouse and saw the violent bloodshed? And if not then, how about when she was cleaning Kelsey's blood off Kelsey's baby's toys or throwing out a baby bible because it was just too bloody?

I'll tell you why she didn't. IMO. Because again she'd do anything for a friend. PF was her friend. Wink, wink. Friend who gave her the giddy ups. AND because, showing even more awareness of right and wrong, she had to know that, if she called the police on him, he'd rat her out for her failed attempts. What an ugly little jam she'd gotten herself into.

Solution, clean up the mess, cover for PF, bring him some Sonic, watch him burn his beautiful girlfriend, help him destroy evidence, help him to impede LE (Kelsey's cellphone), knowingly leaving a now motherless baby in the hands of a murderer.

She was a nurse. A mother. You don't kill people. You don't cover up murder.

But she knew that.

May she be haunted by what she did. Haunted. Every minute of every day.

JMO

Patrick Frazee has been in the Pen long enough to have attracted a myriad of psycho fan girls. We know he wanted a few key players in the case to be disappeared.

What are the odds at least one of his “pen” pals is so attracted to him that they would do anything for their “man”?

KK will be looking over her shoulder for the rest of her life.

jmo

Would it be legal for a group of us to pay for print ads to be published wherever KK ends up living? Ads that detail who she is and what she did that could be published on some sort of schedule. Wouldn’t be libelous or slanderous if the ads spell out what was proven in court, to what she herself testified.

One of the most heinous parts of this—in a SLEW of her heinous and egregious acts—is that she knew Kelsey was in danger and DID NOT TELL.

KK could have prevented Kelsey’s murder, and SHE SAID NOTHING.

I want her to see ongoing ads in newspapers and online (something, anything) and know people have not forgotten what a poor excuse she is for a human being.

Because I’m not sure she’s going to slink off and go away like she ought to.

Yes, and include this upload_2021-2-26_11-20-52.jpeg

and this upload_2021-2-26_11-24-4.jpeg

And while I’m ranting, I haven’t forgotten the cast of characters that KNEW of a murder plot against a beautiful young mother. And did nothing. Said nothing. Until their 15 minutes of fame came AFTER Kelsey was murdered.

Mistress of killer fiance Patrick Frazee and her best friend knew he planned to kill Kelsey Berreth | Daily Mail Online
Oh yes, HOW can we forget them?? MS and the R’s, her best friend and the attorney and his wife. I think we can place a little blame at their feet too. Hear something, say something??!! Not for those folks. :mad:

Oh yes, HOW can we forget them?? MS and the R’s, her best friend and the attorney and his wife. I think we can place a little blame at their feet too. Hear something, say something??!! Not for those folks. :mad:

They should be charged with conspiracy as they knew and did nothing. How on earth do they get off with that behaviour.

They should be charged with conspiracy as they knew and did nothing. How on earth do they get off with that behaviour.
I’d like to imagine they live with guilt every. single. day. The reality is more likely them making excuses for why they weren’t able to prevent this :mad:. It was not in their power. MS is probably SO relieved her poor misunderstood friend is getting out of prison so they can primp themselves up and go bar hopping :eek:. Soulless. No thought or regard for the innocent life of a beautiful mother snuffed out by a vile monster KK thought was a prize bull. These people make. me. ILL!

Did PF ever turn on KK? Accuse her or deny her testimony? I didn’t follow this case that closely after his arrest.
PF's defense made a feeble attempt to poke holes in her testimony. For instance, they questioned why she never alerted anyone that PF solicited her to kill Kelsey. Oh, and he tried to have KK, along with CBI Agent Slater and others, murdered. MOO

Patrick Frazee murder trial: Ex-inmate says Frazee asked him to kill witnesses, including Kenney (thedenverchannel.com)

Did PF ever turn on KK? Accuse her or deny her testimony? I didn’t follow this case that closely after his arrest.

While in jail, PF tried to hire another cellmate to be a hit man. Scrawled names and a plot on paper towels, which later turned up as evidence during the trial. KK made the list. He also claimed she was coached by the DA.

“The extensive kill list includes Frazee's mistress Krystal Lee Kenney (left), her husband Chad, her best friend Michelle Stein, District Attorney Dan May, and several 'FBI and CBI members.' In one note (right), written on a paper napkin, he describes Kenney's weight and where she could be staying, going so far to list where her parents live.”

Chilling notes scrawled by killer Patrick Frazee reveal he begged inmate to ASSASSINATE witnesses | Daily Mail Online

During cross-examination, the former inmate testified he had previously considered selling Frazee's letters online. He told Frazee's attorney, Adam Stiegerwald, he hoped to get a plea bargain by testifying.

Colorado Bureau of Investigations (CBI) agent Gregg Slater testified the letters appeared to match Frazee's handwriting.

Frazee allegedly wrote in a letter Slater read out loud that he would "really like to see Kenney with a bullet in her head."

"I know the DA helped put words in her mouth. No video, no weapon, no body, no forensics ... They're coaching her on the circumstantial evidence for a blank statement to match up," one of the letters read.”

Patrick Frazee files notice to appeal life sentence, court records show - KRDO

Not that I recall. The prosecution washed the floor with PF. He never said a word. His defence team were utterly castrated by the evidence against him. JMHO

Thank you. The little I do remember was him being silent. I still think it’s a miracle their little girl was never physically harmed during this nightmare. He held her like a shield before his arrest. I was so nervous about a stand-off between him & LE when they did come for him. IMO

Thank you. The little I do remember was him being silent. I still think it’s a miracle their little girl was never physically harmed during this nightmare. He held her like a shield before his arrest. I was so nervous about a stand-off between him & LE when they did come for him. IMO

It is a miracle the little one was unharmed. Sadly, Kelsey didn’t have the peace of knowing her baby was safe. In the final moments of her life, crawling in blood as PF battered her with a baseball bat, her baby was also in the condo. Kelsey didn’t know if her daughter would be murdered also.

It is a miracle the little one was unharmed. Sadly, Kelsey didn’t have the peace of knowing her baby was safe. In the final moments of her life, crawling in blood as PF battered her with a baseball bat, her baby was also in the condo. Kelsey didn’t know if her daughter would be murdered also.

I never thought of that. KB would have thought, while she was being brutally murdered, that her baby would be next. Unimaginable, all of it. IMO

https://www.koaa.com/news/covering-...motion-to-allow-krystal-kenneys-early-release

March 10, 2021

TELLER COUNTY — Colorado Attorney General Phil Weiser has agreed to a motion to allow Krystal Kenney, the Idaho nurse who helped clean up the crime scene left behind after Patrick Frazee murdered his fiance, Kelsey Berreth, to be released early from prison.

Kenney was sentenced in January 2020 to three years in prison, as part of a plea deal where she testified against Frazee and pleaded guilty to tampering with evidence. She has served around 13 months of that sentence.

[..]

The maximum prison sentence in Colorado for tampering with evidence is 18 months. However, that number was doubled in Kenney's case, because she was charged within the aggravated range of sentencing. Kenney's attorney told News 5 that never should have happened.

According to court documents, Kenney may now be eligible for release "in the near future." She currently remains in custody at the Denver Women's Correctional Facility.

You can Attorney General Phil Weiser's motion to expedite the sentence here.

March 2021

PEOPLE’S UNOPPOSED MOTION TO EXPEDITE ISSUANCE OF THE MANDATE

[..]

1. This Court recently concluded that the defendant’s sentence must be reversed. Under the Court’s analysis, the defendant may be eligible for release from incarceration in the near future.

2. The People have concluded that they will not be filing either a petition for rehearing or a petition for writ of certiorari. The People therefore give notice that they will not seek further review of this Court’s decision and move that the mandate be issued on an expedited basis, in the interests of justice.

3. The People have conferred with defense counsel, who indicated that the defendant does not object to the relief requested in this motion.

WHEREFORE, the People move to expedite issuance of the mandate and request that this Court grant this motion and issue the mandate on an expedited basis.

https://ewscripps.brightspotcdn.com...03-02-15-42-44-20ca0237-motion-kenney-bjs.pdf

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back