CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Friend of Missing Colorado Mom Kelsey Berreth Says Fiance Is a ‘Gentle Soul’

WATCH AT THE 150/151 marker - IMO, I find it very strange that the "friend" will not answer the reporter with a definite "NO". Instead she gets almost timid and says "I can't imagine P harming anyone". I am sure that exact line has been said a million times, even from CW's mom. I was hoping she would be more adamant and say "OH GOD NO, he's too nice". IMO she didn't really answer the reporter's question.

Hey, took a break to make and eat dinner and I missed the new development. So, here's what I think about the Waste Management visit. IF PF did it, he sent those text messages to buy time...and it worked. It was over 10 days before anyone suspected anything right? You buy time to get a headstart and cover your tracks. So, in that time he could have taken half a dozen trips to the dump and no one would have thought anything of it. If there was evidence for him to dispose of, I'm confident he already did it.

Why did he go today? Well, he clearly isn't consumed with searching for Kelsey, so he's probably going about his business as usual. I think the trip was probably in the normal course of his business. And why did he bring help and stay in the truck? Well, it's 100% obvious he wants nothing to do with the media and everyone is watching his every move, so he asked some friends to help so he didn't get recognized and hounded by media.

Those are my thoughts.....

One could wonder if he hid her somewhere and had these other two people, which came up in separate cars...big red flag...dispose of her, including putting her body in bags. Was he doing this while LE was searching his property?

We don't know where the trash came from. Law enforcement was searching the property so I can't imagine there was a trailer load of stuff that law enforcement missed.

My read of this is that law enforcement doesn't have much at all and their overt actions are all bluster. But, hey, I could be wrong.
LE has a trail of digital footprints from cell phones (KB's and PF's at the very least), possibly cell tower dumps as well. They also have/had his truck. One thing they can do is get the soil out of the tire treads and analyze it. Those are the things they will have at the very least. Then they will be looking for video evidence. Patience. They may have quite a bit already.

One could wonder if he hid her somewhere and had these other two people, which came up in separate cars...big red flag...dispose of her, including putting her body in bags. Was he doing this while LE was searching his property?
IMO its a HUGE risk to have accomplices in something like this.

Its not a bank robbery, there's likely no cut of money. (I'm going out on a limb here.)

Accomplices may snitch and do a plea.

I think if it is PF he acted alone.

moo

The separate car thing is bugging me. Why separate cars? Why didn't they all just ride in one vehicle.

Just a couple of notes from the last page about septic tanks and trash.
Septic tanks are large enough to fit a body into, but getting it in would mean flushing it down the toilet or squeezing it through an opening about the diameter of a fire hose. After the tank is put into the ground there are only two ways of getting at it without digging the entire thing up and getting large equipment to lift the top half off, and that's the toilet and the risers (where they insert the hose to pump/drain it). The riser isn't that large an opening, certainly not large enough to fit a body through, and if you did (sorry this is graphic) dismember the body to put it in the septic tank, it would muck with the baffles that allow water to flow over and into the leech field which would result in sewage backing up into your home. So not impossible, but not probable.
As for trash, I'm sure he has to make trips to dump his trash because unless he pays for it, he wouldn't have curbside trash pick up. That doesn't mean we don't have trash cans, though. Most dumps have a recycling center and they have different areas for different trash. For instance, you can't put steel or paint, etc in the regular trash, you have to separate it out. You still have large trash cans because you only go once or twice a week, so you don't want a broken bag making a mess in the back of your truck (or even worse your car). So I'd expect to see large trash cans to hold bags of trash and a few recycling cans as well.

Hey, took a break to make and eat dinner and I missed the new development. So, here's what I think about the Waste Management visit. IF PF did it, he sent those text messages to buy time...and it worked. It was over 10 days before anyone suspected anything right? You buy time to get a headstart and cover your tracks. So, in that time he could have taken half a dozen trips to the dump and no one would have thought anything of it. If there was evidence for him to dispose of, I'm confident he already did it.

Why did he go today? Well, he clearly isn't consumed with searching for Kelsey, so he's probably going about his business as usual. I think the trip was probably in the normal course of his business. And why did he bring help and stay in the truck? Well, it's 100% obvious he wants nothing to do with the media and everyone is watching his every move, so he asked some friends to help so he didn't get recognized and hounded by media.

Those are my thoughts.....
Wouldn't something dumped there in the last month still be there, though?

I hope I'm wrong but I don't think she's alive.
I think they might find remains.

This case is not going to have a happy ending, imo.

That poor little baby growing up without her mommy.

moo
I have a feeling she's gone too but I do not think they will find her remains.
Is it possible she swerved and went off a ledge? Of course her cars were at her home so it would have to be in someone else's car. I know LE has been doing quite an investigation and on PF's property but we don't have an arrest. Did they find what they were looking for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valafares