CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This PF has cajones of brass. Does he think he’s too good to empty trash bags. I doubt it. He didn’t want his prints on the trashbags...JUST SPECTULATION! My hunch is someone else could be involved. Who else can you trust well enough to help with evidence...if that’s what it was...

In past cases: good/close friend, brother, lover, mother, father, discreet (paid) stranger...

If it was just trash from LE searching the property why would he need two other people to get the bags out of the horse trailer. No one will convince me that’s normal behavior.
It would be especially telling if it were any personal items that belonged to KB or pics of the two them and other sentimental memorabilia.

I’ve missed a lot since the early morning. Where do I go to catch up?

Here's some highlights to the day...
*FBI,CBI, Teller county, and WP PD all showed back up at his house today
*PF was seen at waste management dumping things, police called --they took some evidence. Perhaps this is what lead them to go back to his house.

*they did dig at his house in the prior search...there's now drone footage of the hole.

ehm about all I can think of at the moment.

Maybe PF calls his friends, "Hey I have to dump some stuff at WM and I'm afraid the media will follow me and hound me..would you mind meeting me there and unloading for me?"
Why not just ask your friends to take it to the dump and not go? He could very well be clearing out trash, but it's mighty convenient after his home and ranch was torn apart by LE. I am wondering, did any media actually see him and these two people drive all of these vehicles and the trailer off of his property? Where exactly did they come from? Do we know for a fact that the trash was from his home and ranch?

Friend of Missing Colorado Mom Kelsey Berreth Says Fiance Is a ‘Gentle Soul’

WATCH AT THE 150/151 marker - IMO, I find it very strange that the "friend" will not answer the reporter with a definite "NO". Instead she gets almost timid and says "I can't imagine P harming anyone". I am sure that exact line has been said a million times, even from CW's mom. I was hoping she would be more adamant and say "OH GOD NO, he's too nice". IMO she didn't really answer the reporter's question.
Yeah, that’s quite strange.

You don’t hedge your bet when you are confident of something.

That wasn’t the unequivocal “no” that one would expect to hear.

Usually, I think child support is a major motive in these cases...but not so sure here. Kelsey may have earned more than he did or was on a path to do so, and if custody was shared, he might not have to pay, or not a lot. I think an argument may have turned violent, if he is responsible, with everything else following out of panic. Jmo

Just a couple of notes from the last page about septic tanks and trash.
Septic tanks are large enough to fit a body into, but getting it in would mean flushing it down the toilet or squeezing it through an opening about the diameter of a fire hose. After the tank is put into the ground there are only two ways of getting at it without digging the entire thing up and getting large equipment to lift the top half off, and that's the toilet and the risers (where they insert the hose to pump/drain it). The riser isn't that large an opening, certainly not large enough to fit a body through, and if you did (sorry this is graphic) dismember the body to put it in the septic tank, it would muck with the baffles that allow water to flow over and into the leech field which would result in sewage backing up into your home. So not impossible, but not probable.
As for trash, I'm sure he has to make trips to dump his trash because unless he pays for it, he wouldn't have curbside trash pick up. That doesn't mean we don't have trash cans, though. Most dumps have a recycling center and they have different areas for different trash. For instance, you can't put steel or paint, etc in the regular trash, you have to separate it out. You still have large trash cans because you only go once or twice a week, so you don't want a broken bag making a mess in the back of your truck (or even worse your car). So I'd expect to see large trash cans to hold bags of trash and a few recycling cans as well.

The lid and opening on our septic tank is much larger than the diameter of a fire hose. I don’t live in CO though so maybe they are different.

ETA: I’m sure we would have heard if LE discovered a body in the septic holding tank.
jmo

Just a couple of notes from the last page about septic tanks and trash.
Septic tanks are large enough to fit a body into, but getting it in would mean flushing it down the toilet or squeezing it through an opening about the diameter of a fire hose. After the tank is put into the ground there are only two ways of getting at it without digging the entire thing up and getting large equipment to lift the top half off, and that's the toilet and the risers (where they insert the hose to pump/drain it). The riser isn't that large an opening, certainly not large enough to fit a body through, and if you did (sorry this is graphic) dismember the body to put it in the septic tank, it would muck with the baffles that allow water to flow over and into the leech field which would result in sewage backing up into your home. So not impossible, but not probable.
As for trash, I'm sure he has to make trips to dump his trash because unless he pays for it, he wouldn't have curbside trash pick up. That doesn't mean we don't have trash cans, though. Most dumps have a recycling center and they have different areas for different trash. For instance, you can't put steel or paint, etc in the regular trash, you have to separate it out. You still have large trash cans because you only go once or twice a week, so you don't want a broken bag making a mess in the back of your truck (or even worse your car). So I'd expect to see large trash cans to hold bags of trash and a few recycling cans as well.
Our septic tank had a large lid that we would have to open up and then take a screen out and rinse off the screen. The opening was definitely big enough for a petite person to "fall" into it. The lid was not covered with grass but did sit flush with the yard.

Our septic tank had a large lid that we would have to open up and then take a screen out and rinse off the screen. The opening was definitely big enough for a petite person to "fall" into it. The lid was not covered with grass but did sit flush with the yard.
This is typically what the look like. I'm not familiar with ones that are large enough to fit the shoulders of a person through.
septic-tank-emptying_1024x1024.jpg

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0...ptic-tank-emptying_1024x1024.jpg?v=1527773874

Hey, took a break to make and eat dinner and I missed the new development. So, here's what I think about the Waste Management visit. IF PF did it, he sent those text messages to buy time...and it worked. It was over 10 days before anyone suspected anything right? You buy time to get a headstart and cover your tracks. So, in that time he could have taken half a dozen trips to the dump and no one would have thought anything of it. If there was evidence for him to dispose of, I'm confident he already did it.

Why did he go today? Well, he clearly isn't consumed with searching for Kelsey, so he's probably going about his business as usual. I think the trip was probably in the normal course of his business. And why did he bring help and stay in the truck? Well, it's 100% obvious he wants nothing to do with the media and everyone is watching his every move, so he asked some friends to help so he didn't get recognized and hounded by media.

Those are my thoughts.....

Waste Management has some of the strictest regulations of any of the landfills. They are very careful about what goes into their landfills. They typically will do some search, especially with farms and ranches, because they do not want people sneaking extremely toxic materials like pesticides into their landfill. This is assuming they are talking about Waste Management, Inc. and not using "waste manament facility" to indicate a facility that manages waste. If he did try to take her remains to a landfill, it would more than likely be a county landfill that doesn't pay much attention to what goes in.

Frankly, I think he is toying with the public and LE. I could see him putting in some rags with animal blood just so he could divert resources while he laughs at them for chasing a red herring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valafares