CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #12 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 3m3 minutes ago
We just saw three CBI investigators carrying a lot more of the brown bags @ryanmutchkoaa saw them with at Kelsey Berreth’s home. I don’t know what purpose those bags would serve other than evidence. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #FindKelseyBerreth

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 42s42 seconds ago
Again, I’m at the police station. So, piecing this together, it sure looks like they came back for more of those bags. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #FindKelseyBerreth

Some posts were inquiring about what vehicles he may have. I used google earth and see a number of vehicles on the property. I could not zoom in any further... Sorry.View attachment 160970

Thanks! none of those look like the vehicle he was driving in the recent press video. The colour was more of a blue green. The fact they centered the search on the red tacoma would indicate there was specific information or maybe something that looked like a stain when they observed the vehicle. Mind you with a baby in the car , you are looking at alot of stains...

Ryan Mutch on Twitter
CBI and Woodland Park Police Department are at the home of #kelseyberreth @KOAA Ryan Mutch on Twitter
Ryan Mutch‏ @ryanmutchkoaa
CBI and Woodland Park Police Department are at the home of #kelseyberreth @KOAA

Du5yqUNUUAAAbO2.jpg

5:18 PM - 20 Dec 2018 from Woodland Park, CO

I don’t know about you guys, but my stomach is in KNOTS right now.

I feel they’ve likely made a big break in the case.

For some reason, I’ve thought this was premeditated from the beginning. But IF PF is guilty and her house is the crime scene, I feel like it may have been the escalation of an argument that ended in the worst way. :(

JMO as always.

For some reason, I’ve thought this was premeditated from the beginning. But IF PF is guilty and her house is the crime scene, I feel like it may have been the escalation of an argument that ended in the worst way. :(

JMO as always.

Knots here, too. And lots of sadness.

The video of PF from earlier didn’t do anything to help my unease, either. I saw no grief. I get being annoyed with the media overstepping but where is the man who doesn’t have a clue where his child’s mother is?

JMO as always.

If this is the tragedy we think it is, like many others before it, it makes me so angry and sad. It is so senseless. So many lives destroyed or damaged. Not just the victim but the perp as well. Why does it have to come to this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valafares