CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #12 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

About paper bags..
Paper should be used for items that need to breathe. Fingerprint evidence, pillows, comforters, etc. go in paper. Wet items go into paper. If you seal a bloody shirt in a Ziploc, it will putrefy and be ruined. Put bloody clothing into paper bags and transport to your station. While it’s drying, place white paper bags under the clothing to collect any trace evidence that falls. Retain the transport bag and white paper bags as evidence. Green marijuana also needs to go in a paper bag; if sealed in plastic, it will mold and won’t test properly.”

Properly Packaging Evidence

I love Nancy Grace (sometimes). Just saw a clip of her addressing the issue of "not a person of interest or a subject". If you look our your window and see the FBI is digging up your property you've got a problem. Thats a fact. LOL.

I think she's likely no longer here. I hope I'm wrong. But if she's not here, I hope there's swift justice. I'm not feeling that though. Praying for a break but I'm not feeling it.

If this is the tragedy we think it is, like many others before it, it makes me so angry and sad. It is so senseless. So many lives destroyed or damaged. Not just the victim but the perp as well. Why does it have to come to this...

My guess would be lack of impulse control coupled with lack of anger management and deeply seeded control issues, unfortunately. Everyone looses, even the child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member