CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #12 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"In a study ...colleagues tested the ability of three Hamburg State Police cadaver dogs to pick out – of a line-up of six new carpet squares – the one that had been exposed for no more than 10 minutes to a recently deceased person."

"Several squares had been placed beneath a clothed corpse within three hours of death"

So looks like some 'death dogs' (can we all agree that term is yuck?) can detect death after/around 3 hours.

Thank you!!

"In a study ...colleagues tested the ability of three Hamburg State Police cadaver dogs to pick out – of a line-up of six new carpet squares – the one that had been exposed for no more than 10 minutes to a recently deceased person."

"Several squares had been placed beneath a clothed corpse within three hours of death"

So looks like some 'death dogs' (can we all agree that term is yuck?) can detect death after/around 3 hours.

Thank you!!
True for this study, but that doesn't mean that 3 hours post-mortem is the minimum; more/different research likely answers questions about time frames too...

I don't think it's fair at all to speculate his relatives are involved.
Not in disagreement at all, tara.
That's why I added 'no proof' and 'just speculating'. :)
We're in this forum to post questions and theories ... yours is welcome as well.

Nothing about the disappearance of this young woman is 'fair'.Just so sad.

I have an open mind, lol. I didn't even say he was guilty in my post. I am saying that the path that law enforcement is going down right now is staring us in the face- not third party. There is no guess work in that, you just follow their lead. PF search warrant. Truck seized, follow up search warrant. dump trip and police follow up and pick up something. KB's house re-searched, Then followup search again at KB's. Now being processed by FBI crime vehicle. All within a short period of time. The reality is i would love for it to be someone else-so little K has a father, so his mom isn't devastated. So its not another example of the when a women is most at risk for being murdered- when she breaks up with someone. So if there is any indication or whiff of credible info that it is a third party, I'm open to it. But the police are pointing us to the outcome.

Hey sorry jaspermac, my reply come out right. Probably will happen again. I agree with you 100%.

I made an assumption they weren't asking for ladder trucks from the fire dept, just ladders. Shouldn't have assumed. Can't think of any reason they would need a ladder truck the roof isn't that tall. zillow says it is a gas fireplace. unless the drywall on the ceiling feels wet or damp and they are going in through the roof to make sure they don't damage evidence but that seems like I am being really imaginative TBH.
See? You were right! Borrowed FD xtn ladder but not ladder truck. :)

They’re literally tearing her home apart, so it seems. What the heck? I’m literally heartsick and baffled at the same time.

I hope neither family are following here.:(:(:(
I am so upset, on the other side of the world, having no family connections to KB or PF.
Imagine family members wondering, 'what next' etc.
Any elderly family members would need to be sedated/medicated as this period would be so nerve racking for them.
Hope quickly there is an arrest, so this horrid uncertain time, for both families is settled.
MOO.

Interesting that they called in the fire department to use their ladders.

Blood splatter on the ceiling maybe?

Federal, state, and local investigators are back at the Woodland Park Colorado home of missing mom and pilot #KelseyBerreth tonight, taking out evidence bags, calling in the fire department to borrow their ladders. We’ll have the latest on @gma.

Clayton Sandell on Twitter
That’s what I am afraid of

Call me silly, but shouldn’t they have taken CSI into her apartment first... maybe before they destroy PF’s house?
So, here’s a POSSIBILITY I’m considering...if there was a struggle that led to KB’s death at her home (soon after grocery store visit)...it would be hard for him to deal with a cleanup/body move with a baby. So, he took baby home (cell phone data would show him going home when he said he did). Then he leaves baby at home with grandma and leaves cell phone home too, while he goes back to KB’s house to cover his crime.

So...if LE was going by PF’s cell phone info., maybe it made it seem his ranch was the best place to start the search. But cell phone movement can’t always paint a clear picture. MOO

It’s incomprehensible that their freezers haven’t already been checked. And that would be a really dumb place to hide a body you don’t want found.

Well, after Neil Entwistle killed his wife and baby, police were called to do a welfare check on the home...they did a cursory search of the entire house and neglected to notice the two dead bodies on the master bed. They went back the following night and found them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kooger12