CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #12 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if PF and his Attorney were busy making custody arrangements for child in the event of his arrest? As the remaining parent, that was probably his right but now KB family and/or Cheryl will have to challenge using the courts. No winners - child lost both parents. Let justice be swift..

It's what we suspected here all along but to see that last line in print, my heart breaks for Kelsey's family. @Kelsey's Aunt please tell your family that many here are praying for your family during this time. Rest assured that the evil that took her away will not win-- Kelsey's goodness and love will win out in the end here. Hold onto that and keep your faith.
I agree. Right now, I can't act all gleeful. There is a lot of family, friends and co-workers with heavy and broken hearts right now. Just before Christmas. I truly wish she was alive, this is just devastating all around. Even to Patrick's family- we have to remember, they're hurting, too. No one ever wants to believe that their loved one could be responsible for someone's murder.

Odd place to arrest him-- in the middle of his driveway? Was he trying to drive away as they came for him? Do I see a lady with long grey hair in handcuffs too?

I think I read somewhere he was going out while police were coming in, but I'm not sure where. I thought the same about the woman in cuffs, but did a rewind and changed my mind.

Last night a video was posted of a reporter questioning PF as he locked up his gate. The glare that PF gave to the camera, the reporter was chilling! That in itself sealed his guilt for me! That I’m waking up this morning to this animal in handcuffs is not shocking, but the expedience of how quickly it occurred is. WOW! What a turnaround! Prayers to the Berreth family.
Can you please link the video? I missed it.

I want to know what she did to him that was so bad that he just had to kill her.

Jmo
Absolutly nothing.
There is zero excuse.
This guy would turn a horse trailer over for being a horse.
So pin this on him,and what he did.
Sorry after dealing with a sociopath myself for many years,and walking on eggshells I know.

IMO the phone records, the dump, the return search all led up to this point. I also think he had help and I think we will see more arrests or "cooperation" soon.

Because of the arrest without a body, I am now thinking there was no help. He must have left a trail of clues with his missteps. And thankfully no help, so more lives don't get ruined by this @ssclown.

We shall see.

As grateful as I am for the arrest it is incredibly sad to to see LE believes she is no longer alive. It didn't look good but still. Throw the book at him.
To be honest, I don't think LE thought after the first week or so that Kelsey was alive. FBI came in- that is a strong indicator, to me, that they either suspect kidnapping or murder. If they thought she was a live and well, and taking a break from reality or running away, I sincerely doubt that they would have gone through all of the steps to gather evidence against PF. Personally, I think all law enforcement, FBI and CBI have done an incredible job handling this case. There was so much for them to sift through and sort out, and investigations take time and patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper