CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #13 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really hope he doesn't spin some BS story to "justify" his actions. That seems to be the going norm these days and it makes me sick.
this is so sickening -- I wonder if they argued and he got angry and struck her , NOT MEANING TO KILL HER , but a single blow did -- so terrible -- they were both beautiful people and i'm sure they have a beautiful baby -- prayers for kelsey's family and all those touched by this tragedy

I looked up the difference between first and second degree murder, for my own curiosity. Sharing for others who might be interested....

• First-degree murder: any intentional murder that is willful and premeditated with malice aforethought. Felony murder, a charge that may be filed against a defendant who is involved in a dangerous crime where a death results from the crime,[71] is typically first-degree.[72]
  • Second-degree murder: any intentional murder with malice aforethought, but is not premeditated or planned in advance. [73]
  • Voluntary manslaughter: sometimes called a crime of passion murder, is any intentional killing that involves no prior intent to kill, and which was committed under such circumstances that would "cause a reasonable person to become emotionally or mentally disturbed". Both this and second-degree murder are committed on the spot under a spur-of-the-moment choice, but the two differ in the magnitude of the circumstances surrounding the crime. For example, a bar fight that results in death would ordinarily constitute second-degree murder. If that same bar fight stemmed from a discovery of infidelity, however, it may be mitigated to voluntary manslaughter.[74]
Murder (United States law) - Wikipedia

Thanks. I know I'm in the minority, but I have been thinking this was premeditated. His lawyer will want to argue it down to second degree or manslaughter though if he can. JMO.

LE really has a tough job in our social media driven world. While they rely on social media to get the word out, receive tips, on the flip side, it really makes their investigations more difficult and sometimes dangerous.

Think about the pics of officials leaving KB's apartment with bagged evidence last night. PF could have easily been watching it unfold like the rest of us. Panic, and start making more rash, maybe even "end of life" decisions.

Sam Kraemer on Twitter

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 5m5 minutes ago
Press are getting set up & testing he microphones. Here’s a list of today’s speakers. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #FindKelseyBerreth

Du9FrJiUwAEOdX4.jpg

Du9FrJhU8AAbRgi.jpg

0 replies0 retweets0 likes

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 1m1 minute ago
Here’s the booking photo for Patrick Frazee. #KelseyBerreth #FindKelseyBerreth

Du9GvzDUcAEztfQ.jpg

0 replies0 retweets0 likes
A great team worked very hard on this case - happy to see them all represented. Yeah LE!!

Maybe hoping to get a scoop/interview with the lawyer? It wasn't very professional though for the reporter to say that during the live feed. JMO.

How about the way the reporter answered his cell phone? “Whaaaattttt.....ok fine..thank you. Ahhhhhhh..aaah....ok I’m busy...thank you, bye”
Stressed out much.
jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members