CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #13 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Investigators then zeroed in on searching Berreth’s home days after News 5 also talked with one of Berreth’s neighbors on Monday. That neighbor said she had previously seen two red pickup trucks at Berreth’s home on Thanksgiving Day, when Frazee said he picked up the couple’s daughter.

Patrick Frazee arrested, charged with first-degree murder

Berreth’s uncle, Ed Stanfill, said Berreth owns a red truck. Frazee’s truck, which was seized in the search over the weekend, was also red. The neighbor’s account of the events also fits Frazee’s timeline about when he last saw his fiancé.

“I looked up there, and there was both red pickups there Thanksgiving Day. And that was from 12:30 [p.m.] to 1 p.m.,” the neighbor said. “The other two cars were parked with the vehicles facing the apartment, but his was parked sideways behind them.”

The neighbor also added that they had seen the other red pickup truck before and that the man driving it had come and gone to pick up or drop off a baby.

Why is it so many crimes of this nature seem to be committed by men in the 30is age group? What is wrong with them. Scott P., CW, now PF. Are they raised with such a sense of entitlement they feel they can kill to satisfy their desires.

Her
Investigators then zeroed in on searching Berreth’s home days after News 5 also talked with one of Berreth’s neighbors on Monday. That neighbor said she had previously seen two red pickup trucks at Berreth’s home on Thanksgiving Day, when Frazee said he picked up the couple’s daughter.

Berreth’s uncle, Ed Stanfill, said Berreth owns a red truck. Frazee’s truck, which was seized in the search over the weekend, was also red. The neighbor’s account of the events also fits Frazee’s timeline about when he last saw his fiancé.

“I looked up there, and there was both red pickups there Thanksgiving Day. And that was from 12:30 [p.m.] to 1 p.m.,” the neighbor said. “The other two cars were parked with the vehicles facing the apartment, but his was parked sideways behind them.”

The neighbor also added that they had seen the other red pickup truck before and that the man driving it had come and gone to pick up or drop off a baby.
Here's an article that mentions the two red trucks Patrick Frazee arrested, charged with first-degree murder

So basically he lied about how many times and what times he went to her house?

It’s been reported that PF is facing a first degree murder charge.

Do you guys think they found KB’s body????

Why did LE say PF was not a suspect after searching his house on Monday?

I think it’s because they reported that the case took a quick turn in the last 48 hours. I bet they found something when he went to the dump and when they searched his home again.

They technically never said he wasn't a suspect. They said they didn't want to use labels. I'm guessing they were being extra careful to make sure they had the evidence they needed to nail PF. Between him hiring a top criminal defense attorney right away and having family in LE elsewhere in CO, they needed to make sure their case was strong before an arrest came. If they called him a suspect and no arrest could be made perhaps they would be risk some sour grapes amongst colleagues for applying the label. Or worse yet, open the department up to some sort of defamation lawsuit. I expect they have very strong evidence to make this arrest. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appt