CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #13 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Patrick Nelson‏ @PatrickNelsonTV
Frazee has appointed an attorney and will appear in court on Dec 31 at 8:30am. Judge ordered no cell phones or cameras. Frazee is allowed to talk with his family and his attorney's team can access court documents. Frazee will be held without bond until further notice.

Du-a5SgVsAAhrVP.jpg

Du-a6U6VsAAJayo.jpg

2:52 PM - 21 Dec 2018

Well, I was totally wrong on that one. I thought that the criminal defense attorney that he had hired would stick with him. Perhaps pull a Baez and have the state pay a smaller fee? I guess he doesn't want the case perhaps or do it pro bono just to get the publicity.

I don’t think momma wants to lose the farm.

With all the speculation that she was pregnant.... If she were, would he not be charged on 2 counts of murder instead of 1? Or would they need a body to confirm there was a pregnancy?

I looked up there, and there was both red pickups there Thanksgiving Day. And that was from 12:30 [p.m.] to 1 p.m.,” the neighbor said. “The other two cars were parked with the vehicles facing the apartment, but his was parked sideways behind them Patrick Frazee arrested for first-degree murder in Kelsey Berreth case So PF's truck was blocking her vehicles by parking sideways.He wasn't going to let her leave.Something tells me the crime was committed right at her place.He was upset when he arrived!

I do remember that woman stating it's how he always parks. She wasn't disturbed that he was there with his truck perpendicular to her cars....as I recall, anyway

Gitana & as a Spanish woman I can speak a small amount of Romany, enough to barely get the core of what is being said: your posts are always insightful, analytical & on point!

Also @gitana1 I’ve always been intrigued by your signature. In 1998 we adopted a Gypsy (Romany) boy from Russia. He was 14 months old and is now 20 years old! :)

I've been away for several hours. Can someone tell me why there was an armored vehicle at the ranch? Was this just a precaution in case he started shooting?

That would be frightening.
Now that I think about it, LE were in the open, and PF could have reacted badly.
Lucky PF had not left recently, perhaps on the floor of another car, driven by a friend.

With the thorough search of Kelsey's home, he surely must have been worried.
So this outcome, to arrest PF has run smoothly, thank goodness.
MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member