CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #13 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what else I was just thinking? We were so informed because Shanann was so active on SM. Can you imagine how little we'd known before the doc dump if it weren't for her activity? I think we're all feeling the lack of information b/c we got a little spoiled with the open book of the Watts' lives.

With all the speculation that she was pregnant.... If she were, would he not be charged on 2 counts of murder instead of 1? Or would they need a body to confirm there was a pregnancy?
I'd think they'd need a body.
I hope she wasn't still intimate with him, but we have seen how he has used the baby against her family so, I guess it's possible.
(As in she may not have had much of a choice- not rape, but heavily persuaded)

Moo

DuY3PTdVsAABsKT.jpg
that's not from today. this one is
Screen Shot 2018-12-21 at 7.17.00 AM Cropped_1545401879478.png_26644026_ver1.0_640_360.jpg
here's video:
World News Tonight on Twitter

they cut that lock like 4 times, bet pattycake was mad

Patrick Nelson‏ @PatrickNelsonTV
Frazee has appointed an attorney and will appear in court on Dec 31 at 8:30am. Judge ordered no cell phones or cameras. Frazee is allowed to talk with his family and his attorney's team can access court documents. Frazee will be held without bond until further notice.

“Frazee has appointed an attorney is nonsensical. Did the court appoint a public defender for Defendant?

Du-a5SgVsAAhrVP.jpg

Du-a6U6VsAAJayo.jpg

2:52 PM - 21 Dec 2018

such intense level of control and entitlement. the life of the victim means nothing and has no weight for them. the lives of those affected don't matter to them either. it's all about their experience of power. In this case, I think PF's mom may have played into it. A sick, Psycho-like dynamic there.

I’ve got an inkling that at the very least she withheld information critical to the case from authorities. My first ex-MIL had covered up a (comparatively) small crime when one of her son’s was a teenager, and helped my ex (late) husband hide assets from me when I tried to divorce her abusive son. Some mothers are super codependent and will go to great lengths to keep their sons out of jail or prison. JMO.

Should people boycott his business yet? Or keep supporting him, so maybe it goes towards his defense if needed? eye roll.

The baby will be FINE and LOVED. To hell with him. And whoever helped him. Thank God the baby is no longer in that environment.

Last edited:

Thanks so much for this link, I always like to keep up on the docs when they are available.

On another subject, I keep seeing PF being referred to as the primary care giver or custodial parent. I wonder how this has been determined. If K resided with KB, it doesn't matter if PF was daytime caregiver. The parent who houses the child is the custodial parent. I've seen nothing to indicate that K lived with PF and KB only had her on weekends (or similar). My husband has a son from a previous relationship, he lived with us. When formal child custody was addressed, his ex got some limited visitation and had to pay child support (not a lot, his income was greater than hers-but he was the custodial parent).
I mention this because I've seen a post or two questioning why PF's mother doesn't have custody now as a primary caregiver. Providing daycare doesn't = custodial parent. I live in Colorado, so I did become familiar with this aspect of family law. From what I read, seems PF was the daycare. moo

You know what else I was just thinking? We were so informed because Shanann was so active on SM. Can you imagine how little we'd known before the doc dump if it weren't for her activity? I think we're all feeling the lack of information b/c we got a little spoiled with the open book of the Watts' lives.
And, IMO, Shanann helped solve her own murder because of that open book.

It is possible that his Mom
Yeah, I mean this is first degree murder. I would guess 100k at least.

But I also bet they'll bet the farm to get him private representation.

There are sometimes patterns in these murder cases when the murderer is male and kills his significant other. Enmeshed with parents who feel he can do no wrong. Dependency.

I predict they'll rally around and come up with the funds to get lil' Bubba out of trouble, probably not the first time.

Whether they do that or not will tell us how they feel about this case. If they know he did it and still want to protect him, his family will do whatever they have to try to get him out. If they know he did it and thinks he should pay for his crimes, then they must have some integrity. I have thought from the beginning that his mother probably did not want them to marry but wanted to keep K. MILs often hate their DILs. BUT... I have no way of knowing that is true of her.

With all the speculation that she was pregnant.... If she were, would he not be charged on 2 counts of murder instead of 1? Or would they need a body to confirm there was a pregnancy?

In answering your Post GHgal, perhaps a used pregnancy stick was found at Kelsey's home.
If she was pregnant, a friend, a Doctor may know.
Then as Watt's, PF would be charged for the unborn child.
But I wonder, how long would one require to be pregnant, for legal charges.
MOO.

Thanks so much for this link, I always like to keep up on the docs when they are available.

On another subject, I keep seeing PF being referred to as the primary care giver or custodial parent. I wonder how this has been determined. If K resided with KB, it doesn't matter if PF was daytime caregiver. The parent who houses the child is the custodial parent. I've seen nothing to indicate that K lived with PF and KB only had her on weekends (or similar). My husband has a son from a previous relationship, he lived with us. When formal child custody was addressed, his ex got some limited visitation and had to pay child support (not a lot, his income was greater than hers-but he was the custodial parent).
I mention this because I've seen a post or two questioning why PF's mother doesn't have custody now as a primary caregiver. Providing daycare doesn't = custodial parent. I live in Colorado, so I did become familiar with this aspect of family law. From what I read, seems PF was the daycare. moo

True and let's say he was the primary caregiver and she was the breadwinner - she would be paying him child support, don't believe that was happening at all. They shared responsibilities but I don't think he was considered the primary caregiver - that was his attorney speak, imo

That would be frightening.
Now that I think about it, LE were in the open, and PF could have reacted badly.
Lucky PF had not left recently, perhaps on the floor of another car, driven by a friend.

With the thorough search of Kelsey's home, he surely must have been worried.
So this outcome, to arrest PF has run smoothly, thank goodness.
MOO.

Imagine the stress he has been under, lol. Running around, clutching his baby, chaining gates, shooting dirty looks, ignoring requests to speak, etc. he knew what was coming his way.
At one point, I wondered if they might find him dead, by his own hand, if he wasn’t detained soon.
Bet he’s nice n comfy tonight.

And, IMO, Shanann helped solve her own murder because of that open book.

Oh! And CW himself! He was out there for us to see all the body language and whatnot. The body language on this PF guy was interesting to watch...I don't pretend to interpret, but there was a lot of to watch in the limited engagements at the gate and in the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces