CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #15 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It could not have been long if it was only about two years ago that they met. They could not have been together more than a few months before she became pregnant.
Kelsey Berreth's cousin speaks out for the first time since fiance's arrest | Daily Mail Online
JoDee revealed Frazee, a cattle rancher, met Kelsey online two years ago and helped her move from her home state of Washington to Colorado months later.

"I don't know anything about him. I was looking through my messages to Kelsey just over time. She just said how she was so happy when she first moved there," she added.

"She told me she met him online but she didn't elaborate. She just said they met online and after a few months he came down (to Washington) and moved her over there."

Fiance accused of killing Colorado woman missing for month
A former boss said Kelsey Berreth was dating Frazee when she started working as a flight instructor at Springs Aviation in Peyton in 2016. She was "a little reserved and sometimes soft-spoken" but often talked about her then-boyfriend, company owner Bobby Hosmer said.

Who ever said she wanted to purchase a home with PF? Her finances seemed fine. I don't know why everyone is insisting he was in any way taking care of her. She bought her place and her cars. She had a good job. He was the one with money issues IMO.
According to her mother, they were planning to look for a home but the economy was not good. That may be where that came from.
I wonder if he was just making excuses and she got tired of waiting. Or, she never planned on living with him at all. She may have been on to him for quite some time. Maybe she was the one who was resistant. And maybe he didn't like that too much. Imo

I'm wondering if PF was smart enough to purposely send a red herring with the phone pinging in another state. I have a hard time believing that he's that crafty. I think he possibly just gave evidence to someone else to dispose of, including KB's phone, and said text these messages. I wonder if he even counted on them "pinging" or thought that through. If anything, it seems like he created more of an issue for himself by leading investigators to a new evidence location.
I agree. From the start I thought the ping was a deliberate red herring, but after PF went to the dump, I changed my mind. He's not sneaky in a smart way, and LE said the ping was accurate. And, now there is some evidence (what?!) in Twin Falls.

Somebody traveled from Woodland Park to Twin Falls with a stop in Gooding. I just wonder if Kelsey was on that trip too, or if she was left in CO.

jmo

Who ever said she wanted to purchase a home with PF? Her finances seemed fine. I don't know why everyone is insisting he was in any way taking care of her. She bought her place and her cars. She had a good job. He was the one with money issues IMO.
At some point someone posted that her mother said they wanted to by a home together and blamed his finances on why that hadn't happened.

If I had a ONS that resulted with a pregnancy I may say I met the guy online to explain why no one knew him. It's 2019 (almost!), it happens, no judgement.

I always say doesn't anyone believe in birth control but aside from abstinence nothing is 100%. I have known a few woman in my lifetime that got pregnant while on some kind of preventative. Your right, it happens.

Do we know:
Kelsey's educational background?
PF'd education ? He claims to have some college- on arrest docs
What jobs Kelsey had before her move to Co.? Was she
employed when she decided to move to Co.?

I don't know about PF. Here is what we learned about Kelsey's education and background:

Kelsey was born in Grant County, Washington
She was raised in Warden, Washington
Moved to Woodland Park, CO in 2016
Her parents are retired hay farmers and lived north of Warden until a few years ago when they moved to Sandpoint, Idaho

Her uncle (mom's brother) lives in Moses Lake, WA and he said:
Kelsey and her mom talked often
They were attached at the hips since she was little and they were best friends
Her mom knew her schedule and when to call her/when not to call because she was teaching classes
It was weird when she had not heard from Kelsey

Kelsey trained as a pilot at Big Ben Community College
Kelsey moved to Sandpoint, ID
Then she got the big career break she was looking for in Pueblo, CO
She got hired by Doss Aviation as a flight instructor

Before that, Kelsey spent most of her childhood attending Crestview in Moses Lake
Crestview school is tied to the local Seventh Day Adventist church which held a vigil for Kelsey

Info from this video:

Previously posted here: CO - CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #2

At some point someone posted that her mother said they wanted to by a home together and blamed his finances on why that hadn't happened.
Right, so why would Kelsey want a home with PF if his finances are bad? And how could he afford to buy her a car with bad finances? KB was much better off financially, so I don't get why people keep insisting PF was buying her things?

Me neither but I didn't know the baby was that age. I was thinking 12 months. Wow, so that's even less time.
When I google to try to confirm babys age it mostly comes up one year old, which is 12 months but it also comes up 15 months. Same difference. I'm not 100% sure on the age.

No sign of law enforcement at Berreth or Frazee home one day after murder arrest
Just over 24 hours after law enforcement arrested Patrick Frazee for the murder of his fiancee Kelsey Berreth, his 35-acre ranch seemed to sit empty.

On Saturday morning, the gate along Wildhorn Drive in Florissant, Colorado had two new chains keeping it locked.

Fresh snow showed tire tracks leading up to the gate but never going in.

In Woodland Park, there is no sign of police outside Kelsey Berreth's townhome.

That's a stark difference from just two days prior. FBI evidence teams were seen late Thursday night going in and out her townhome with brown evidence bags lined with red tape.

On Friday morning De Young revealed they found something that makes them believe Berreth is dead.

If I were PF’s mother, I would be in bed with the covers up over my head.

It could not have been long if it was only about two years ago that they met. They could not have been together more than a few months before she became pregnant.
I suppose its possible that their relations
Right, so why would Kelsey want a home with PF if his finances are bad? And how could he afford to buy her a car with bad finances? KB was much better off financially, so I don't get why people keep insisting PF was buying her things?
Kelsey may have wanted a home with him because he is the father of her child. She wouldn't be the first successful person to have moved in with an underachiever. Some women like being the breadwinner. He may have not wanted to live with her. Maybe he had something to hide and living with someone meant possibly being exposed. I was exploring the idea that he may have had some illegal income which he wanted to hide so he bought a car in her name. I suspect there may be a twist in this case and contrary to what most people here think, it may have not been domestic issues which had motivated him to kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kezzx