CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #15 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow just had a crazy thought...

Talking about all the other unfound victims out there and how I hope this doesn’t turn out to be the case, I had mentioned Kelsie Schelling off the top of my head...Colorado Springs is not that far from WP, assuming Kelsey was not taken out of state. It would be great if while searching for Kelsey, they found, wait a minute, Kelsie.

I had some conversations about this with our late Great Foxfire (finding someone else on a specific search)...I think we talked about this in Heather Elvis’ case, when iirc another person’s remains were found in the area where they were searching for Heather and I was like “woah what a coincidence” and Foxy said how this had happened before and perhaps is not that uncommon/unexpected.

Also, Kara Nichols has ties to CO Springs iirc, she also has not been found.

ETA: omg I was just looking for a link for reference and found she now has a new age progression photo!

MISSING: New age progression photo of Kara Nichols released

Sorry for o/t, bringing this over to her thread.)

Interesting that you mention Erin Corwin, as when I woke up this morning the first thought that popped into my head was Erin and the caves and how the evidence had to be recovered in that case. I don't know if there are caves in that area. But that definitely would be a recovery operation For evidence.

Interesting that you mention Erin Corwin, as when I woke up this morning the first thought that popped into my head was Erin and the caves and how the evidence had to be recovered in that case. I don't know if there are caves in that area. But that definitely would be a recovery operation For evidence.
Someone earlier said there are mines somewhere in the area.

Yes there are many huge rock formations in the area, it is where the bears hibernate and the mountain lions live.
The area is vast and if she is in Colorado it could take forever if she is found unless the canary sings.

I just keep asking, why did PF choose Idaho?

At first, we all saw the location as a possible half way point on a trip to her grandma’s house.

But no one has considered a trip to grandma’s a viable option in a long time.

So then, why Idaho?

Did he repeatedly visit or even live with another parent or other relative there?

Did he compete at the rodeo there every year?

Did he go to community college there?

I just want to place PF in Idaho to an extent that he’d have familiarity with people and places there.
I've always thought that the Idaho trail was meant to throw LE off bc it's en route to KB's family etc. Like an alibi. JMO
I would LOVE to know what items (plural) of evidence the Twin Falls PD found...

I keep thinking of an incident that was in the news in the UK. It was caught on CCTV. An employee at a bar strangled the female bar manager in full sight of several people. It could have looked as though he was simply hugging her (around the neck), but her arms went rigid and she passed out. She received medical attention and survived.

My point is that a strong man could kill a slight woman noiselessly and bloodlessly.

You can see the video about half way down this news piece.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...aying-pub-chef-gets-bar-manager-HEADLOCK.html

Oh my gosh! That is absolutely crazy.....she didn’t even struggle.

I have had two cars at many points of my life for similar reasons. I was surprised that she held on to them both, given her situation. (Age, child, wanting to purchase a home with PF)
Who ever said she wanted to purchase a home with PF? Her finances seemed fine. I don't know why everyone is insisting he was in any way taking care of her. She bought her place and her cars. She had a good job. He was the one with money issues IMO.

He answered 'some college' according to his arrest docs.
Could be BS as lots of guys flunk out of college real fast or never attended and just lie about it.
Sure. I could also see a parent who is a nurse pushing her child to go to college. Even if he didn’t take to higher ed, he could’ve taken a few community college classes.

You know, I've been wondering about his actual legal status where the baby is concerned. There was some discussion that the baby may have been given KB's last name.

If that's so, is it possible his name is not even on the birth certificate? If not, would he have any legal rights to the baby?

Would he not have to prove -- through DNA testing and perhaps the actions of caring for the baby, them "presenting" as a couple as one poster said back in thread No. 6 -- that the baby was his?

If his name is not on the birth certificate and KB moved out of state with the baby, did he have any recourse?

When we divorced, I suggested joint custody. My attorney said, "No. You're looking at a promotion and move. You need sole custody."

Otherwise, I would have had to go back to court for permission to move.

So, if the baby's birth certificate has only the mother's name on it . . . what legal ramifications would that have?

Could KB have simply moved and he really could not have had any legal rights?

Can't help wondering . . .
Many years ago, I heard of a German author/actor living in my area, he took his pregnant girlfriend to America to have their child born there and because of that given all the legal rights to him like only a married father in GER would obtain. With his second child he did the same.

Does anyone know WHY Kelsey had two cars? Did PF by her the 2nd car? Toying with the idea of whether he was involved with illegal activity and money laundering.

I think Kelesy made more money and was more financially stable than PF. MOO. I doubt he bought her anything big like that. Her car was mainly for commuting because it got better gas mileage than her truck. Once you own a little pick up truck you find it's very handy to have and hard to go back to not having one. At least that is my experience. :D

Patrick. She moved there to be close to him after meeting him online according to her family.
Maybe she had prospect of a good job in PF's area and then searched online for a bf, suitable for the necessary job re state/county?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr