CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #17 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the impression that LE had a good idea of where to find it. I don't have time to search for the link that gave me that impression, so MOO and I hope they do.
Yeah, I read something that gave me the same feeling.

I think they might know the general area, but don’t have a specific location.

Time will tell.

It almost seems like there's a competition. :eek:
MOO
As an adoptive mom through DCFS I can tell you that they will entertain every motion the father's family puts forth, ONLY because if they don't the Berreth's could lose K. They have to prove that they made every attempt to place K with the appropriate party. IMO, LE has asked DCFS to talk with PF's family because they will get more info on him. If DCFS holds custody over their heads, they can gather more info against PF without them knowing...but most likely they have no intention of honoring any kind of custody to PF's family, this is just them going through the legal motions so it doesn't bite them in the butt later.

"Frazee’s father has since filed a motion to intervene in this decision, and there will be a future hearing about his rights in the custody case, though it's unclear when."
Holy Moly. It feels like the Frazees are tormenting KB's parents.

What!!!
Tormenting KB's parents appears correct.
Surely, at this time, considering the massive grief the Berreth's are under, such motions should not be considered by Frazee's relatives.
If they wish visitation etc couldn't such matters be brought forward, down the track.
At this stage, the Berreth's should enjoy their granddaughter without any Frazee family connection.
MOO.

That’s the only thing that makes sense.

Every damn day, they manage to screw something else up.

I’d be impressed, if it wasn’t so frustrating, and this case so serious.
It's been happening since day 1 with the God vs. Dog statement. I have never seen such a series of misreporting from multiple media outlets on one topic.

Yeah. I’m confident that they have a solid case against him.

I can’t fathom him ever admitting his guilt, let alone giving up the location of her body.

They’ll need to find it on their own, and that’s a daunting prospect.
Agreed. Where to even continue searching?? Everywhere from Pike's Peak highway to Cave of the Winds..Both touristy areas I know, and I was mainly using them as examples of the many similar mountain roads and caves in the area and closer to Colorado Springs. I recall searchers looking for Kevin Rudnicki in caves in that area. And, not to mention all the wilderness and vast emptiness to the west of Florissant. Then there's Idaho or anywhere along the way, as well.

Last edited:
My guess is, even if she doesn't contest KB's parents having temporary custody, she may ask that baby K remain in CO close to her? Just a thought.
She might, but I don't see how that would be possible. She could ask for shared custody, but the child would have to split the time between them and I don't know if the courts would do that. They live too far apart. It's hard to tell what will happen. They may award custody to Kelseys parents and PFs mom can have visitation, which could include summers and holidays once the child is old enough to go to school. There are all kinds of arrangements they can make, but all parties must agree. If they can't agree then the courts can just make the decision for them. If PF's father is trying for custody himself then it makes it even more complicated.

As an adoptive mom through DCFS I can tell you that they will entertain every motion the father's family puts forth, ONLY because if they don't the Berreth's could lose K. They have to prove that they made every attempt to place K with the appropriate party. IMO, LE has asked DCFS to talk with PF's family because they will get more info on him. If DCFS holds custody over their heads, they can gather more info against PF without them knowing...but most likely they have no intention of honoring any kind of custody to PF's family, this is just them going through the legal motions so it doesn't bite them in the butt later.
Understood. My post was in response to how bad the reporting in this case has been. Almost like it's a competition to see who can screw up the news the most... :p Sorry if that wasn't clear.
MOO

She might, but I don't see how that would be possible. She could ask for shared custody, but the child would have to split the time between them and I don't know if the courts would do that. They live too far apart. It's hard to tell what will happen. They may award custody to Kelseys parents and PFs mom can have visitation, which could include summers and holidays once the child is old enough to go to school. There are all kinds of arrangements they can make, but all parties must agree. If they can't agree then the courts can just make the decision for them. If PF's father is trying for custody himself then it makes it even more complicated.
If it comes to a disagreement, the courts could order a custody eval. Imagine the fact that the Frazee son was arrested for killing the child's mother. And if/when he is convicted...wow. Hope it is resolved without animosity, though I can see how.

Video of PF's mother waiting on the elevator
Daniela Leon on Twitter
Frazee’s mother has filed a motion to intervene in this custody case. I was told by officials it means she’s asking to be involved. Pre-trial conference for this case is schedule for January 3.
Someone has to told them very strictly to remain silent.

Now I understand Cheryl’s facial expression as she left the courtroom. It’s not over yet.

That is so sad Mercedes.:(
It appears these court appearances for the Berreth's will continue for some time.
They will be 'on edge' wondering "What Next".
Who pays for their lawyer fees, travel etc?
The stress in their lives now, without their daughter, will continue.
Hope a motion, can be passed where these damages are paid by PF, the instigator.
Guess we wait until PF is found Guilty, and in the meantime Berreth's cost, stress, lifestyle is greatly affected.
MOO.

I truly hope the evidence gathered at the scenes that warranted the arrest would turn out to be strong enough to convince him to plea, but, I bet he won't.. So then I hope the evidence is enough to convict him. I seriously doubt he will ever tell where her body is.
I hope they find her despite him. Her family needs closure.

We are moving to thread #18 . CLICK HERE to jump over to the new thread.

threadclosed.png

link for graphic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members