Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
November 22nd - Thursday
(Thanksgiving)
KB last seen on video surveillance shopping in Safeway (noon hour)
KB exchanged daughter with PF (fiancé)​

November 25th - Sunday
Text from KB’s phone to her employer
KB's phone pinged in Gooding, ID (5:13 pm)
PF received text from KB’s phone​

December 2nd - Sunday
KB's mom called PF on KB's whereabouts
Missing person reported - KB's mom (12:37 pm)
December 10th - Monday
Press Conference​

Woodland Park Police Department

Good thinking.. Seems that perhaps KB and her mother may not have spoken every day or very regularly being that over a week passed before she became concerned about her daughter's welfare. maybe the fact she became pregnant out of wedlock put a strain on their relationship.
Kelsey has a brother in a same sex marriage that her mother is not estranged from, so she seems to quite open minded.

Has there ever been a case on Websleuths where the SO was very suspicious for example-

Never did any local or national interviews
Never went to any of the press conferences
And retained a lawyer

But turned out to be totally innocent?

Just curious

So, I have been lurking on this site for years and years and have never posted anything, so go easy on me please. I was just thinking, what if she needed help for drug or alcohol problems, placed her child in a safe place and went to go get help? This theory would answer a few questions in my mind.

The Walker Center
Residential Treatment
605 11th Ave East
Gooding, ID 83330
Welcome to Websleuths!
The police can check the patient list at the facility in Gooding, Idaho. HIPAA privacy rules allow this. If she was at this facility, the police couldn't announce her patient status to the public, but they would remove Kelsey from missing person status.

I would like to see her on video EXITING. Perhaps someone was following. If they have video of her entering, they surely have one of her exiting and even going to her vehicle. They have cameras all over these days.
Unless it was the fiance following her, it would not be relevant. He has the baby.

Her brother lives in Tacoma, WA, and Gooding is directly on the path to there. And I think someone said she had lived in Spokane.

Google Maps
Not really. You would have to leave I84 and make a jaunt out of your way only to travel back to I84 to continue Northwest. There is no reason to leave I84 miles out of your way unless you want to go to Gooding for another reason.

Has there ever been a case on Websleuths where the SO was very suspicious for example-

And retained a lawyer

Just curious

Did he retain an attorney? I didn't see this...

Susan Powell's husband had custody and ending up killing the children. It seems LE hands are tied in these cases without clear proof.

Oh my god. I just realized....if he didn't show up at the conference and KB's mom hasn't seen the baby. When was the last time the baby was seen?? So sad to think this, but.....

And retained a lawyer

Just curious
I don't know of any, but yesterday I was thinking of cases where the missing person was murdered by someone who was not on LE's radar: Holly Bobo, Tara Grinstead, and Mollie Tibbets came to mind.

Kelsey has a brother in a same sex marriage that her mother is not estranged from, so she seems to quite open minded.

Just keeps getting more Interesting.. But either way their relationship did seem more distant.. I live in a different state than my parents, and we talk just about every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member