CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fiance of missing Kelsey Berreth voluntarily releases cell phone, DNA sample to law enforcement
The statement said that Frazee has cooperated and will continue to cooperate with police but will not give any media interviews, “as he does not want to impede law enforcement’s investigation.”

He has numerous relatives connected to law enforcement. His brother, Sean, works for the Colorado Springs Police Department. A cousin has worked for the Garfield County Sheriff's Office, and an uncle, Forrest Frazee, is the retired Kiowa County sheriff.

Woodland Park Police Chief Miles De Young said at Monday’s press conference that police had not searched Frazee’s home but said it was a possibility. De Young said police have not identified any suspects but also do not believe there is reason to think the community is in danger.

I agree it is small, but when you love someone and you have a child together you make sacrifices like choosing to live where you can afford housing and driving an extra 15 minutes to work if need be. I haven't mapped it but someone said Kelsey would have to drive over an hour to her place of employment. That's a long commute IMO. If the townhome Kelsey owned was not acceptable they could have explored other options. I'm not convinced this was a loving, committed relationship. I'm not convinced they were still together as a couple at all. MOO.
I agree. Our first house with us, a medium sized dog and a child was 720 square feet. You make it work. IMO

About the cinnamon rolls -

How do we know she made the cinnamon rolls on November 22? They could have been made some time after the 22 and before the 2nd. Maybe she didn't even make them.

You think someone planted the cinnamon rolls at her house? Why would anyone do that? o_O

Police not interested in taking to family members. Hope this speaks volumes to all following this.
@mariposa29

This is a concerning statement. If the police aren't interested in talking to family members then they aren't doing their jobs. Seems to me family members would be the #1 source for information to find her, especially PF's family since they are the ones she lived closest to at the time and would have had the most interaction and insight into her life.

Totally agree. I wonder if Kelsey was moving on with her life and someone didn't like that? I think she was independent, smart and a hard worker to have saved for a purchased a home on her own. MOO.
This makes a lot of sense. We all know that is the most dangerous time for a woman - when she tries to leave. Based on the attitude with the reporter, I wouldn't be surprised if someone has quite a temper. MOO

Last edited:
It matters because the fiance knew Kelsey was missing since Nov 22 and didn't bother alerting LE at all.
Kelsey's mom learned she was missing on Dec 2 and immediately called LE.

I notice a difference in responses but understand that others don't think the dates are important.

jmo
Most importantly, the fiance also didn't alert her parents that KB was missing. I firmly believe Kelsey's mom was frantically trying to contact her daughter for days and wasn't reaching her or PF.
No way do I believe she waited until Dec. 2 to make first contact with LE for a welfare check for a mother and infant. It is an easy request and LE always responds as they promptly did in the Watts case. JMO

Police not interested in taking to family members. Hope this speaks volumes to all following this.

This is a concerning statement. If the police aren't interested in talking to family members then they aren't doing their jobs. Seems to me family members would be the #1 source for information to find her, especially PF's family since they are the ones she lived closest to at the time and would have had the most interaction and insight into her life.

Don't listen to anything this person says. Just ignore.

Most importantly, the fiance also didn't alert her parents that KB was missing. I firmly believe Kelsey's mom was frantically trying to contact her daughter for days and wasn't reaching her or PF.
No way do I believe she waited until Dec. 2 to make first contact with LE for a welfare check for a mother and infant. It is an easy request and LE always responds as they promptly did in the Watts case. JMO

Agreed. I bet both their phones were blowing up. If not, why not? And if so, why didnt he answer?

So do you think LE is lying about Dec. 2nd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jessica1