Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Missing Woodland Park mother requested time off work

According to this news outlet the law office PF visited is Cucharras Law Office in Colorado Springs. The three lawyers in that office practice criminal and personal injury. PF refused to answer any questions the reporter asked him as he left the office. Since they don't practice family law in that office I think it's fair to assume PF's visit wasn't for custody.
jmo

Has he established legally that he is the father? Does anyone know?

I was assuming LE went in first. They did the "community caretaker" search on Dec 2, after Kelsey's mom contacted them that day. Would that search include entering the house or just banging on the door and looking in windows?? IDK

jmo
iirc, LE can enter the house through an unlocked door or if they are told where to find a key or are given keycode. JMO

I know that in my day, if you were living with a man and visited your grandmother, you introduced him as your fiance'. Just saying. I'll venture that if you have a baby with a man, even though you don't live with them, you make it seem as if you are engaged or your mother makes it appear that way to the public.

Yes, that seems to be what is going on. Hopefully there are people who know the truth of the situation though and have talking to LE about it. I'm not sure who was being deceived but making it seem like this was a happy couple in love is not helpful for finding Kelsey. JMO.

Ha ha.

Do we know if they were moldy or not? Maybe they were?
No, they do not go moldy in dry climatic conditions. I used to live in a dry arid, place and we had to keep the bread in a tupperware container and had to take it out quickly and use it quickly or it would be as dry as toast. Never went moldy. Now I live in a very humid place and bread goes moldy in two days.

Nooooooooooo...... They misquoted her mom. Her mom said "she loves her God, she loves her family and friends and she loves her job".

It's here at about 4:40:

Or here, about the same place:
In your opinion she was misquoted

Yes, that seems to be what is going on. Hopefully there are people who know the truth of the situation though and have talking to LE about it. I'm not sure who was being deceived but making it seem like this was a happy couple in love is not helpful for finding Kelsey. JMO.
We think it's not helpful, but we don't know if this is a deliberate narrative being put out there by LE for reasons we don't understand. I have no idea what that reason could be, but I feel like these interviews must have a specific intention/purpose. For who/what/why - ????

@lonetraveler said:
LOL, did you watch the movie "Midnight in the Garden of
Good and Evil" where a man walked an imaginary dog on a leash every day?
Yes! And, I have the book that the movie was based on. Loved both the movie and the book.
Well I bet I loved the book and movie even more than you did !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Renayz23