CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #21 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why the other woman has been kept close to the vest? Were they trying to protect her from public backlash like NK?

I have a feeling that the other woman was talking with LE from DAY ONE in Nov. and was spilling everything she knew about PF to avoid being arrested. I also bet that she is petrified of becoming the next NK...
When the DA talked about trying to ensure people's safety at Monday's press conference, I definitely thought of this gal... :/

Idaho nurse under investigation in case of missing Colorado mother Kelsey Berreth
A woman being investigated for her role in the case of missing Colorado mother Kelsey Berreth has been identified as a 32-year-old nurse from Twin Falls, Idaho, two of the woman’s family members and a law enforcement source told ABC News.

ABC News is withholding reporting the woman’s name because she has not been publicly identified by law enforcement investigators.

The woman has not been charged with any crime and her exact relationship to Frazee is unclear.

Sources told ABC News that the woman is being investigated for disposing of Berreth’s cellphone in Idaho. Investigators had previously said that Berreth’s phone was detected in Idaho on Nov. 25, three days after Thanksgiving when the 29-year-old mother was last seen publicly.
Thanks! I was waiting for you to do that!

Her family members told ABC News? I am surprised by that... Is anyone else surprised that her family members are leaking her information to the media?

On a different note, shame on SF. Baby K is ALL Kelsey's family will ever have that's left of their daughter. SF should work on making amends with CB and the family instead unleashing the (expensive) lawyers and battling them in court.
Perhaps a reporter, knowing the rumors, found the relatives and asked them questions and they answered. That would be my hunch, but it's only a hunch, not fact.

jmo

I just cannot imagine the pain of not knowing what happened to your daughter or why and worst, where is she? Then you get a small ray of sunshine back in her daughter and you have to fight to keep her. Please Lord give this family peace and comfort.

It's like twisting the knife... and feels demented to me :/

Well, her job is minor until the rent is due.

I know what you mean - her liberty is at stake and that is more important than her job. But, just pointing out that when you do a crime, you LOSE! If she was involved at all, she lost her job, her income, her reputation....she tanked it all for PF.

jmo

Such a prize too. Dynamic Kelsey lost her life and now this gal's future is in jeopardy for a "live with mom at home wannabe cowboy"!

Right now we know nothing about this woman or her relationship to PF. Could be they’ve only communicated on the internet somehow.

<modsnip - discussing other forums> I feel kind of bad if she wasn't knowingly involved in this, though if she disposed of the phone, I am guessing she's involved.

Last edited by a moderator:
It didn't ping along the way though right? It only did once it was IN Idaho. She had to have had it and turned it on, and sent the texts, as directed by PF. I'm not going to make excuses for her. I think she knew what was going on and now she's cooperating to be spared in some way. Otherwise she would have been majorly set up and I'm not seeing the intelligence on PF's part for being technically savvy. jmo

I don't think they have said, or that we know. We only know where the pings came from at time of texts, but not if they have more information beyond that

I am thinking reporters have been watching her every move and LE may be there about to arrest her.
I can’t help but feel that if I was CB and this nurse had disposed of my dead daughters phone, LE would have the nurse in protective custody so that I couldn’t reach her. PF would be the least of her worries. If that sounds mean, so be it.

<modsnip - discussing other forums> I feel kind of bad if she wasn't knowingly involved in this, though if she disposed of the phone, I am guessing she's involved.

No kidding. I guess the only good thing is that it isn't MSM (so small numbers relatively), so when it does come out the story won't be as singularly one-sided, unless of course it really is a story of collaboration vs more victimization.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member