CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #23 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The nurse involvement could result in something positive for KB's family. Since PF isn't talking and the nurse appears to be somehow involved, I'm hoping she will tell what happened to Kelsey and where she is. Unlike PF, she could say "he told me he put her here" and not be charged in the crime necessarily. I would like to see KB's family have some answers, and some closure if that's possible.

I’d agree, except if logically, you planned a murder for two months, what would be your plan for a body? I’d choose to dispose of it outside of the radius of where most bodies are found. If I’m being meticulous about my plan, I would find somewhere outside of the radius, and get there by using back roads. I don’t think I’d risk Idaho, but somewhere further out in Colorado would be ideal.

I know many folks have said the body would likely be left in a different direction from the phone location, in order to send LE looking in the wrong place, but I can't help but also think, if the body WERE to eventually be found, wouldn't the killer want her purse/phone etc to be near her body, to fit the supposed story of her on a planned trip when encountering trouble? I just can't fathom anyone being SO SURE the body would never be found, that there would be no need to set a scene.

I’d agree, except if logically, you planned a murder for two months, what would be your plan for a body? I’d choose to dispose of it outside of the radius of where most bodies are found. If I’m being meticulous about my plan, I would find somewhere outside of the radius, and get there by using back roads. I don’t think I’d risk Idaho, but somewhere further out in Colorado would be ideal.
Yes, exactly. I always go back to Scott Peterson for reference. He traveled about 90 miles from Modesto to the Berkeley marina to drop Laci's body in SF Bay. Knowing the SF Bay Area well, I thought that was a long and daring drive, and he had to have been on major freeways! So somewhere not close to his house, and not close to her house, but within a reasonable driving range. I'd bring up a map, drop a pin on KB's home and draw a 100-mile radius. I might do the same starting from PF's home. That's my best guess as to the areas the body might be until we know more. MOO

A remote family member of mine was murdered in a major city.
I was Googling the name and came across a forum (not Websleuths) where a reporter for the local news was asking for any information people knew about the victim, she left her phone number etc for people to contact her.
The forum members were discussing the victim at the time and the info being discussed was reported in the local newspaper as fact and quickly showed up word for word on all the newspapers across the country.

This absolutely happens now - all the time. And it’s not just local either. I followed a case’s FB group and was private messaged by someone when it was clear I knew a lot about the case. The person was a field producer for a national network crime show. This is how they operate nowadays.

Why hasn't IN been arrested? Two things come to mind- either there's not enough evidence to arrest or, she is working with LE. All the other details about her is coffee shop talk so far imo and not confirmed. Any other thoughts?

She is working with LE, and they are going after PF. Mainly. Also, perhaps she had some awareness but did not participate in the murder itself. They need enough information to convince the jurors, so they are working with her.

Bumping my post from the last thread for anyone who missed it the first time.

Admin note: Viewers from around the world are here to read about Kelsey's case. They do not come here to read personal information about our members, about our member's son or daughter, neighbor, post man, etc. Our forum is not a chat room. If you want to discuss personal stories or tidbits take it to your inbox/conversations.

Stay on topic regarding the details of Kelsey's case.

Two day thread reply bans will be issued for personal off topic posts or idle random chit chat.

Bumping Harmony's reminder :)

It might be different this time. Many threads ago I posted that I had the feeling KB was killed between Twin Falls and Gooding. It was not intuition, I was merely proceeding from a different assumption, sans IN. But I can´t shed the same feeling, that something is connected to the area between Twin Falls and Gooding, so perhaps something else traveled there? Hope not.
This is a pretty different case, to put it mildly. I wouldn't rule out any possibilities.

How do you know they were kept from seeing the baby? How do you know they asked? Again, CB was on national TV pre-arrest and was asked, “Are you going to try to see K?” And after a long pause she said “I don’t know.” So how do we know that LE wasn’t involved in advising the Bs to be patient just a little longer? They strongly suspected PF from the beginning, and could have told the Bs of their suspicions. If PF has just killed KB, then trying to see the baby when he still has her would have been stupid and risky.
snipped and BBM
Police said Friday that Berreth's parents had not been allowed to see the baby.

Missing Colorado Mom Kelsey Berreth: 5 Fast Facts

If the news is there filming outside of IN's house, I wonder if there is a search going on? Seems like they wouldn't just be filming outside of her house for the storyline? They haven't announced her name, so I doubt they would drive there to broadcast outside of her house unless there was another reason?

She is working with LE, and they are going after PF. Mainly. Also, perhaps she had some awareness but did not participate in the murder itself. They need enough information to convince the jurors, so they are working with her.
One of the media articles stated she has a lawyer. And the media says IN is being investigated. I'm not so sure she is working with LE. Did you read this or is it your opinion?

I would be surprised, but I concede that it's possible. I think KB's remains are somewhere in CO, based upon what I have observed with similar cases. Most of the time, the remains are not two states away. MOO

I agree, but then remember this is supposed to have been long planned by PF. Calculated to fake a sudden Thanksgiving Day departure to her work, her family.

I think he also had a long time to plan disposing of the body. Having access to lots of equpiment to move and dispose of animals, knowing the remote terrain in multiple areas. I wouldn't be surprised to indeed, find that an accomplice had removed the body via a horse trailer and disposed of her far from CO. But NOT in the Gooding / Twin Falls ID area where her phone pinged

If the news is there filming outside of IN's house, I wonder if there is a search going on? Seems like they wouldn't just be filming outside of her house for the storyline? They haven't announced her name, so I doubt they would drive there to broadcast outside of her house unless there was another reason?

Again, isn't this a solitary news report - not yet distributed out over MSM?

Why did PF want her murdered? That is something I have not understood this whole time.
Because He's just plain mean,and nasty,and for IN. Let's not forget he nearly killed a horse because he didn't get his prize.
CW killed for NK.
I think that LE found the phone,and who hid it. I don't believe she went to them.
I don't believe for one second IN didn't know what she was doing,and why,and for whom,but once they had her she knew,and it was just a matter of how far down is she willing to go for PF.
MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member