CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #23 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I submit respectfully and for what it’s worth, in order to fully investigate something, one has to be open to gathering data from all available resources, examine that data carefully to ascertain what is indeed fact and discard what is fiction and then put the pieces of fact together to solve the mystery. While it is nice to be able to chat about what is sourced by MSM, it feels stifling not to be able to sift through data that is possibly relevant here as a “village” in the furtherance of putting this all together. I’m fairly new here. I do respect the rules, though honestly, I’ve been tripped up a couple of times now. And I still haven’t figured out private messaging btw...sorry.

If the news is there filming outside of IN's house, I wonder if there is a search going on? Seems like they wouldn't just be filming outside of her house for the storyline? They haven't announced her name, so I doubt they would drive there to broadcast outside of her house unless there was another reason?

Maybe they think an arrest is imminent? MOO

If the news is there filming outside of IN's house, I wonder if there is a search going on? Seems like they wouldn't just be filming outside of her house for the storyline? They haven't announced her name, so I doubt they would drive there to broadcast outside of her house unless there was another reason?

Sorry, I'm behind. Can someone please link me to the MSM video at IN's house? TIA.

I submit respectfully and for what it’s worth, in order to fully investigate something, one has to be open to gathering data from all available resources, examine that data carefully to ascertain what is indeed fact and discard what is fiction and then put the pieces of fact together to solve the mystery. While it is nice to be able to chat about what is sourced by MSM, it feels stifling not to be able to sift through data that is possibly relevant here as a “village” in the furtherance of putting this all together. I’m fairly new here. I do respect the rules, though honestly, I’ve been tripped up a couple of times now. And I still haven’t figured out private messaging btw...sorry.

It is hard sometimes but there is a reason for it. I am glad we dont' go down that route because you can make up so many scenarios based on possibly false info. Its not fair to the people involved. I wouldn't want it happening to me. So i respect that this forum does not allow it. Doesn't mean I don't read other things but I never comment, I just keep it in my head and wait and see. I also find that without all of the gossip and unsubstantiated rumours, you get less fighting and drama which is so refreshing. So ultimately you make your choice about where you want to be.

and this is why I enjoy WS. Verified folks in different areas, who see these things all the time and have a learned opinion about them. I know whole lot of nothing about Family Court, criminal court, etc. Have a very limited bit of experience in the LE side of things. You, and the other verified folks here, sharing your perspective helps. Dims my rose-colored glasses a bit, but I value the knowledge. I for one am happy that I can’t understand why someone would do this. I don’t want to “understand”. But we filter everything through ourselves ,so I think that’s why some people can’t understand the actions of some of the folks in this tragedy.
Very nicely put. Thanks!

One of the media articles stated she has a lawyer. And the media says IN is being investigated. I'm not so sure she is working with LE. Did you read this or is it your opinion?
My opinion only. I think I was answering to the post asking our opinions.

She is working with LE, and they are going after PF. Mainly. Also, perhaps she had some awareness but did not participate in the murder itself. They need enough information to convince the jurors, so they are working with her.
Link, please. TIA.

Omg ... I’m so sorry !
I can’t find it now does anyone know what page it’s on ? So sorry ! I had surgery yesterday and obviously it has impacts my ability to think !
It is too late now. You only have 60 minutes after posting to edit. It has been reported to the moderator so they will remove it.

OT, but everyone should know how to private message here. Please look at the top of this page for an orange bar. To the right you will see 'in box". Click it and open the message I just sent you. Hope that helps.

Now, back on topic. :)

I will try to find it. Its nothing really just a 1 min news blurb and they show her property as they mention the business with the cell phone and it is not confirmed by police. Big property she lives on though.

Do you recall what station it was reporting? I can try to find on my own if I know the source. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidandrew32