CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #23 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was on live TV

I believe you, I just want to see the video for myself. It takes a while sometimes for live videos to show up. Here is KOAA's you tube channel: KOAA 5
I don't see it there yet but they just added a video 9 minutes ago so it may pop up there soon. Thanks for the info on where to look. :)

snipped and BBM
Police said Friday that Berreth's parents had not been allowed to see the baby.

Missing Colorado Mom Kelsey Berreth: 5 Fast Facts
Two issues with that. First, it isn’t a direct quote on the record from a specific LE official. I look askance at anything that starts with “police said...” and doesn’t follow with a direct quote. Because who knows the context or the acccuracy if it isn’t attributed?

And second, “had not been allowed” by whom? Since it’s not a direct quote, maybe it was LE themselves that were not allowing CB to go anywhere near PF. And that makes perfect sense given that they had to consider him dangerous. If they wouldn’t go on his property without an armored vehicle, that tells you something about their stance on CB trying to make arrangements to see the baby.

I submit respectfully and for what it’s worth, in order to fully investigate something, one has to be open to gathering data from all available resources, examine that data carefully to ascertain what is indeed fact and discard what is fiction and then put the pieces of fact together to solve the mystery. While it is nice to be able to chat about what is sourced by MSM, it feels stifling not to be able to sift through data that is possibly relevant here as a “village” in the furtherance of putting this all together. I’m fairly new here. I do respect the rules, though honestly, I’ve been tripped up a couple of times now. And I still haven’t figured out private messaging btw...sorry.
While I appreciate that everyone is entitled to an opinion, generalizing MSM as fictional is a political view. This is a crime forum not a political forum. Facts come from somewhere and we rely on those facts to come up with our theories. If you want to bash the MSM go to a forum of political views not a crime sleuthing forum. We need facts and they have to come from somewhere.MOO

JMO
The only problem with that theory is I think there would have had to be pings all along the route in the vehicle because a cell phone will pickup new towers along the way and establish communication with different towers and more pings along the route. We have not heard about any pings along the route and only heard about the ping in Idaho which was first described by LE as maybe even a "false ping" which implied there were not pings along the route.

So all that implies she had to turn on the phone herself when she got there. I dont think PF would rely on her randomly finding the phone to turn it on if he wanted to be sure the texts were sent.

Many cell phones will still ping when turned off. The only way to stop that is to remove the battery or destroy the phone.

Two issues with that. First, it isn’t a direct quote on the record from a specific LE official. I look askance at anything that starts with “police said...” and doesn’t follow with a direct quote. Because who knows the context or the acccuracy if it isn’t attributed?

And second, “had not been allowed” by whom? Since it’s not a direct quote, maybe it was LE themselves that were not allowing CB to go anywhere near PF. And that makes perfect sense given that they had to consider him dangerous. If they wouldn’t go on his property without an armored vehicle, that tells you something about their stance on CB trying to make arrangements to see the baby.
I will continue to speculate that PF did not allow CB to see the baby. We can agree to disagree.

Phone questions - I put my phone on airplane, powered it Off, and when I turned it back On, it was still in airplane mode.

Thanks, I misremembered. What kind of phone do you have? I redid the experiment and it did the same thing as yours. Mine was a Samsung Galaxy 7

Morning everyone marking my spot
Today should be an open hearing like the 31st December hearing
Should there be tweets I got them
This is a perfect example of where we are fact finding. Twitter isn’t necessarily a fact finding forum. MY OPINION.

What time is the court appearance and will it be live-streamed? Thank you in advance.

I have a feeling that even if PF’s lawyers tell him to plea guilty, given the evidence of him soliciting her murder three times, he will say no. He has an attitude.

That's the impression I get...otherwise not sure why they would film the outside of her house

I don't think I've ever seen reporters film outside the house of a person who hasn't even been named in the press yet. Surely that means a MSM has a reliable source telling them she is involved in the case, right? I hope they are not basing their reporting on rumors alone! JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ademith83