CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #23 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to research this and got contradictory info. It appears that on older feature phones, it was true that it would ping when turned off. Not so sure on smartphones. If true for them, then an iPhone user would be screwed in his criminal activity because you can’t remove the battery.
True, but if you know to wrap it in tin foil, on or off, I seriously doubt it will continue to pink off a tower.

Hi, oviedo! The Nurse lives in Twin Falls, Idaho.
A Colorado news station probably sent a team to Idaho to cover the story from that end.

Maybe the Colorado reporters that traveled to Idaho can bring the "sensitive evidence" back with them to Colorado, since LE can't seem to find it proper transport... (kidding, kidding)

I cannot imagine the painstaking efforts the B family went through to see this baby before LE got involved and what they’ve reported to LE about their calls, attempted visits, etc. might be very telling about PFs state of mind. MOO

Wow, sounds like a busy morning. So the headline from CBS has been completely removed and we're sure they had a monstrous misprint. We're waiting for the live court feed, when is that supposed to happen?
If I remember correctly, I think MSM also reported the phone had been found and then had to retract it?

It is hard sometimes but there is a reason for it. I am glad we dont' go down that route because you can make up so many scenarios based on possibly false info. Its not fair to the people involved. I wouldn't want it happening to me. So i respect that this forum does not allow it. Doesn't mean I don't read other things but I never comment, I just keep it in my head and wait and see. I also find that without all of the gossip and unsubstantiated rumours, you get less fighting and drama which is so refreshing. So ultimately you make your choice about where you want to be.
ITA I intentionally stay away from FB T IG and all other unmoderated social media sites regarding these cases bc people are cray cray and I like forming thoughts based on facts not cruel and idle gossip. Websleuths is the very best for this IMO.

That's a rare case. They put her on the stand to cry about being forced to wear lingerie and perform sex acts and that was enough for that Deep South border state jury. But she was still found guilty of voluntary manslaughter.

The exceptions prove the rule.

Again, the DA is a political position. This is a no body case. The CBI and FBI were both involved in presenting the case to the DA and conducted and extensive and professional investigation. This isn't some two bit police department railroading someone.

We have extremely professional law enforcement agencies packaging a case for the DA who, despite the lack of a body, chose to charge this man. That's rare and only typically happens if there's solid evidence.

Is it possible he will somehow escape justice? Yes. Sometimes guilty people escape justice.

Is it possible that the three law enforcement agencies and the DA are wrong and he is innocent? Well anything is possible. But the chances of that are just as slim as the chances that CW was innocent and his wife killed the kids.

That didn't stop many people from bucking hard against the idea of his guilt, and refusing to believe there was a case against him until the very last minute, against all logic.

Well. I don’t think “many people” believed in CW’s innocence. You’ll have to point them out because on here, everyone is quick to say “I know CW was guilty from the jump”. They’ve said it in this thread (well, the one that just closed).

Back to Mary Winkler - you say “Deep South border state” like it explains that sentence. It doesn’t. Alabama is very male-dominated. You had a man - a pastor - who was shot in the back. And the wife left him where he lay - alive - and took her kids on a beach trip. If the gun accidentally went off, you call 911. You don’t go on a trip. The defense said that he made her wear high heels and a wig sometimes; when they displayed those items, the jury actually GASPED. Really? I’ll never understand that verdict or why voluntary manslaughter was even an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hmoh4