CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #23 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A news station in Colorado reported it, with a video from outside of her house in Idaho
Here’s a thought...how about LE in Idaho gives that “sensitive evidence” to the news crew from Colorado that managed to bridge the distance between the two cities and have them drive it back from Idaho to Colorado? (kidding of course)

Wow, sounds like a busy morning. So the headline from CBS has been completely removed and we're sure they had a monstrous misprint. We're waiting for the live court feed, when is that supposed to happen?
If I remember correctly, I think MSM also reported the phone had been found and then had to retract it?
I don't think there's going to be a live stream for the hearing today. I would be pleasantly surprised if there was, though. :)
MOO

Wow, sounds like a busy morning. So the headline from CBS has been completely removed and we're sure they had a monstrous misprint. We're waiting for the live court feed, when is that supposed to happen?
If I remember correctly, I think MSM also reported the phone had been found and then had to retract it?
The court time is 12:30pm PT and as I mentioned earlier will post all the tweets i can get as soon as they come out

I don't think I've ever seen reporters film outside the house of a person who hasn't even been named in the press yet. Surely that means a MSM has a reliable source telling them she is involved in the case, right? I hope they are not basing their reporting on rumors alone! JMO.
possibility:
Since the Twin Falls Sheriff Office has denied investigating IN,
my guess is Colorado Spgs. PD, Teller Co. Sheriff and/or FBI
is doing the investigation of IN. The leak is coming from Co.
So it's natural a local Colorado TV station is trying to get the
scoop on other stations.

Now this

Police investigating Idaho woman for her possible role in Colorado mom's disappearance

Police investigating Idaho woman for her possible role in Colorado mom's disappearance

Details of their relationship are unclear, but they reportedly knew each other for years.
They don't believe he acted alone.
I doubt they would flat out say that in a press conference if it wasn't true.
I wonder how many more people were involved.
I have a feeling there are more than two.
MOO.

Are they searching anyone’s home today? For the love of all I can’t keep up in these fast moving threads.

possibility:
scoop on other stations.
Twin Falls denies investigating IN?? How did I miss this?

Well. I don’t think “many people” believed in CW’s innocence. You’ll have to point them out because on here, everyone is quick to say “I know CW was guilty from the jump”. They’ve said it in this thread (well, the one that just closed).

Back to Mary Winkler - you say “Deep South border state” like it explains that sentence. It doesn’t. Alabama is very male-dominated. You had a man - a pastor - who was shot in the back. And the wife left him where he lay - alive - and took her kids on a beach trip. If the gun accidentally went off, you call 911. You don’t go on a trip. The defense said that he made her wear high heels and a wig sometimes; when they displayed those items, the jury actually GASPED. Really? I’ll never understand that verdict or why voluntary manslaughter was even an option.
This is an OT post - I suggest it be removed before our brand new thread gets shut down again.

possibility:
scoop on other stations.

possibility:
scoop on other stations.

Twin Falls, Idaho police have since announced they are assisting the FBI, Colorado Bureau of Investigation and Woodland Park Police Department to prepare and serve several search warrants.

Idaho nurse being investigated for possibly disposing of Kelsey Berreth’s cell phone

The defense will likely use IN and say perhaps she did it due to jealousy or a love triangle. Anything to create a reasonable doubt. I wonder if KB even knew IN existed? MHO
A WOMAN would do a better job of making it look like she left to be with a new lover or start a new life.
This was a man with next to no knowledge about what a woman would take with her as she left for a new life.
It might be bare bones minimum, but certainly more than just her purse and cellphone.
In fact!!! IMO She would leave that behind to purposely NOT be traced.
Epic fail on this case for PF & anyone else involved.
Moo

Awaiting our verified attorneys take on these Orders - I am not an attorney but it looks to me like this Judge knows the law, statutes, etc. IMO and thank you for posting!
That first one is pretty straightforward. The defense had tried to cast a wide net to keep the prosecution from gaining access to all kinds of PF’s records. The prosecution agreed that medical and psychiatric records were privileged and would not seek those types of records. But other kinds of records such as military, prison, social services, etc are not privileged and are available via FOIA requests. The judge saw no need to enter any additional orders in this regard. So there are no limits on the personal records of PF that the prosecution can seek, other than medical and psychiatric.

@PommyMommy last I checked they were looking for pool cameras today

Is it possible that it will be recorded and available after the hearing is done? I believe that is what they did on Monday. I do hope that it will live streamed, but not getting my hopes up lol I am debating whether to go out this afternoon... so would be nice to know :D

Wrap it in tin foil and see if it pings. I can wrap my cell in foil, and stand next to it and call it from my house line. It goes directly to message. It does not ring.

Pinging is not ringing

I thougtht “pinging” mean a nearby tower picked up the cellphone signal. Not that the phone itself made any noise.

I have my phone set so that I do not get any aural notification of texts, or messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member