CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #23 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I submit respectfully and for what it’s worth, in order to fully investigate something, one has to be open to gathering data from all available resources, examine that data carefully to ascertain what is indeed fact and discard what is fiction and then put the pieces of fact together to solve the mystery. While it is nice to be able to chat about what is sourced by MSM, it feels stifling not to be able to sift through data that is possibly relevant here as a “village” in the furtherance of putting this all together. I’m fairly new here. I do respect the rules, though honestly, I’ve been tripped up a couple of times now. And I still haven’t figured out private messaging btw...sorry.

Just wanted to greet you as you said you were pretty new here. Hope you will sort out the message system! :)

Update. I must be getting very old and Misremembering things.

I just tried it again.

I put my phone in airplane mode and then did a text. I then turned my phone off. I then came back and turn my phone on but left it for a while. I then came back to the phone and put in my ID and password.

It still did not send the text because it was still in airplane mode. I had to take it out of airplane mode before it was sent.

Well there goes that theory if the phone was a Samsung 7, is it would not have sent a text automatically that he had put in before in an airplane mode and it got sent out when she turned on the phone.
My IPhone 5, same thing. I'm guessing there's a very good reason cell phone manufacturers have it that way. Unless, someone else here does this little experiment on their phone and gets a different result, can we can put this myth to rest?

I believe you, I just want to see the video for myself. It takes a while sometimes for live videos to show up. Here is KOAA's you tube channel: KOAA 5
I don't see it there yet but they just added a video 9 minutes ago so it may pop up there soon. Thanks for the info on where to look. :)
They also replay earlier broadcasts here Livestream | KOAA.com.
"If there is live newscast, you’ll see a LIVE button in the top left corner. If we’re not currently live streaming, you’ll see a REPLAY button instead and our most recent newscast segment will appear and repeat."

I haven't seen anything but the weather, but still listening.

Last edited:
No one said we were on a jury, or that we weren’t free to decide what we think of him. :)

You can be of the opinion that he’s done, but that’s very limited as far as informed opinions go. There is so little that we actually know right now.

A lot of people thought Mary Winkler was done when she shot her husband in the back with a shotgun and then took off for the beach with her kids. The kids were taken from her and placed with the paternal grandparents, and everyone thought they knew how it would end. A few short years later, she gets time served and is free, and in less than a year she won full custody of her kids back from the grandparents.

So, just pointing out that sometimes we think we know how it’s going to go, and we turn out to be wrong.

That's a rare case. They put her on the stand to cry about being forced to wear lingerie and perform sex acts and that was enough for that Deep South border state jury. But she was still found guilty of voluntary manslaughter.

The exceptions prove the rule.

Again, the DA is a political position. This is a no body case. The CBI and FBI were both involved in presenting the case to the DA and conducted and extensive and professional investigation. This isn't some two bit police department railroading someone.

We have extremely professional law enforcement agencies packaging a case for the DA who, despite the lack of a body, chose to charge this man. That's rare and only typically happens if there's solid evidence.

Is it possible he will somehow escape justice? Yes. Sometimes guilty people escape justice.

Is it possible that the three law enforcement agencies and the DA are wrong and he is innocent? Well anything is possible. But the chances of that are just as slim as the chances that CW was innocent and his wife killed the kids.

That didn't stop many people from bucking hard against the idea of his guilt, and refusing to believe there was a case against him until the very last minute, against all logic.

Newbie here so be gentle...I hoping not, but to recover Kelsey, it may be that the prosecutor has to cut a deal with the "devil", to get him to give up the location. I think a plea bargain will eventually worked out to recover her body and a trial will be avoided. Maybe that's the ace he's holding to cut a deal. I would, if I were he.
Welcome to Websleuths, BelleinDixie. :)
@PommyMommy Are cameras allowed today?
I don't think so - just advisements/arraignments, IIRC. MOO

Many cell phones will still ping when turned off. The only way to stop that is to remove the battery or destroy the phone.

Respectfully, are you sure about that or can provide a link explaining that? I was under the assumption that if a phone is truly turned OFF that it cannot ping a tower.

The only way I have seen it happen is with purposely installed "malware" software that fakes out a user that their phone is off and it is really on , which allows it to ping and to be tracked. LE has this capability but I only heard of it being used in terrorist cases.

Respectfully, are you sure about that or can provide a link explaining that? I was under the assumption that if a phone is truly turned OFF that it cannot ping a tower.

The only way I have seen it happen is with purposely installed "malware" software that fakes out a user that their phone is off and it is really on , which allows it to ping and to be tracked. LE has this capability but I only heard of it being used in terrorist cases.
I tried to research this and got contradictory info. It appears that on older feature phones, it was true that it would ping when turned off. Not so sure on smartphones. If true for them, then an iPhone user would be screwed in his criminal activity because you can’t remove the battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazythunder