CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #24 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know that? It's very possible they are in the process of having her declared, since they are so certain she was killed, when she was killed, and where she was killed. And that's just what they've told the public...

LE has publically stated KB was believed to be killed on or around 11/22/2018. The felony charges are statements of evidence to be introduced. The manner of death and so forth will be presented at trial but the State of Colorado would not file a case on a non-deceased person. My point is charges are to prove his guilt. The jury decides his guilt or innocence ultimately. LE would not have filed these charges without evidence of death.

Remember, LE also has the invoice from Safeway about what she bought that morning. My guess is basic groceries, some Thanksgiving=y stuff, baby stuff.

She's working, gets home late T-day evening. Like many working mothers, goes to the grocery store the next morning to stock up. Likely not a huge T-day spread, but maybe bought some prepared dinner stuff, milk, pumpkin pie.

And I'll bet the groceries were still in the refrigerator when they searched the house Dec 10

I sure hope LE has KB’s receipt from the Safeway.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

I think it's a regional difference. I also live on the east coast and always walked to the grocery store with the babies/kids. But I think outside of the big, walkable cities, most people are likely driving to their local stores.

jmo

Last edited by a moderator:
If she was drugged, how would her family know, if the body has not been found and the cause of death has not been released?

LE stated there was evidence that she was killed at her townhome. This means some type of physical evidence for them to determine her death occured there on 11/22.

<modsnip: do not make accusations against non POI/suspect>

I have a dif perspective on things. I think one desperately wanted K dead & solicited the other. Now, we are left with a he said—she said situation. Behind closed doors, we don’t know what P is talking about, do we? Or, if he’s talking.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would assume because of the investigation.....I would also assume it was by choice of the hospital administration. There could potentially be various liability issues as a result of KK’s alleged involvement.

ETA: It could also have been advised by LE, in which case I’m not sure it would be paid administrative leave. Moo

In addition, if she was at the hospital, photographers and reporters would be there tracking her down.

Folks, sometimes you just have to stop and smell the …….

CINNAMON ROLLS OR BUNS, yes I said it! :p:D

There are so many questions, items and scenarios to ponder. I personally enjoy reading everyone's thoughts. Just when I think I've got it all figured out <j/k :cool:> one of you super sleuthers throw me a curve ball. It's a tough bunch, but I think we all come here for a common goal and that's 'helping' in our own way for each Kelsey, Shanaan, Jayme, Hania, et all. Carry on :)

Could you argue that foreknowledge of intent to kill by PF and did not render assistance by informing the authorities resulted in death thus is guilty by association and plans to harm and did nothing to prevent? Same question worded with failure to render help in mind.
I think I've heard several times where knowing about the possibility of a crime and saying nothing is not a crime. And not going to the police because you know is not a crime.
Failure to render aid is a traffic/driving violation. BUt I could be wrong...or partially wrong.
But pretty sure knowing about something is not a crime. Assisting with it, assisting with a cover up, or lying/interfering in the investigation of a crime is something one can be charged with

I think I've heard several times where knowing about the possibility of a crime and saying nothing is not a crime. And not going to the police because you know is not a crime.
Failure to render aid is a traffic/driving violation. BUt I could be wrong...or partially wrong.
But pretty sure knowing about something is not a crime. Assisting with it, assisting with a cover up, or lying/interfering in the investigation of a crime is something one can be charged with
I think most of us are assuming she had some part of it more than just knowing. So far all we have heard in the media is disposal of the cellphone.

Well, well, well.

Turns out Colorado is an "employment-at-will" state.

If they choose to, KK's employer can fire her without notice, and without having to provide any reason for the termination.

Being placed on administrative leave may just be a precursor...JMO.
But she doesn’t live in CO!

I bet PF called her and was like 'Kaylee needs this specific thing when I come get her you better have it' to get her out of the house at a specific time to allow someone in to stage the burglery and ultimately murder her. She wouldn't do her hair if she was gonna go grab something quick, and she did sort of look annoyed in the video (going to the store is annoying in general and extra annoying with a baby and extra extra extra annoying when the baby daddy is being a jerk and demanding.) IDK just rambling. EDIT: And this would ensure, if it's true he picked up Kaylee at the store as we heard in early reports, that Kaylee would be unharmed, and Kelsey would go/be alone back home.

I wonder if the baby exchange took place at the store. I’d like to know. But, we aren’t getting a clear answer on this.
If he did, a camera should show him leaving the lot, did he go towards K’s house?

I’m concerned we MIGHT have a retired rodeo queen turned nurse with dirty hands.......
Is she more involved but blaming P? How did LE arrive at the conclusion K is dead & P murdered her? Do they know because KK told them? Or what.

IMO. KK probably had little knowledge of what was happening. She’s a woman and a mother and I can’t even fathom the thought that she would want to be involved in KB’s death. Even if she was infatuated with PF and he had her believing all his lies, I still don’t see a woman and a mother doing this for love. JMO

A woman in a relationship triangle can be as much or more vicious to the “other” woman than a man is. And skilled at manipulating guys with their brains in their pants. We don’t know KK’s involvement but murder certainly happens and happens often.

If she truly had that phone and was expected to turn it on and possibly enter a password and send text messages, even if they were prepared ahead of time, it’s hard to believe she didn’t know exactly what was going on. I would have a problem with someone like that getting a free ride.

Look at all of the women who have killed their own children because they were inconveniences. Susan Smith drove her kids into a lake in South Carolina because the guy she was seeing didn’t want kids. That one was obvious from day one if you listened to her voice and didn’t look at her fake tears. And there are so many others. People whose friends all initially said “they could never hurt anyone”

Well, well, well.

If they choose to, KK's employer can fire her without notice, and without having to provide any reason for the termination.

Also, it would matter if the nurses are union at that hospital.

Well, well, well.

This would be great BUT she works in Idaho! Maybe they are too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela