CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #24 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are we all assuming that PF was supposed to have the baby that day? That’s what he said. For all we know CB was aware of different plans and tipped off LE. It could have been an entirely different scenario that CB knew about. Moo

I think most of us are assuming she had some part of it more than just knowing. So far all we have heard in the media is disposal of the cellphone.
Well, I think she did, too. For some reason I keep trying to find ways out or give her the benefit of doubt...but my gut is screaming, "Um no...she's no innocent victim here."
But maybe she was afraid, or partial victim...ooops there I go again.....

I’m going to regret this post... (IGTRTP) I can’t find a reference to CB saying what KB ate for breakfast only that they talked about a recipe that morning. She doesn’t say what the recipe was. Not saying CB doesn’t mention breakfast, I just can’t find that. Does anyone have a link?

Her brother later said or posted that she had made the c.rolls for breakfast...we don’t know if this was his assumption, or if Kelsey told her mother this. Nor do we know what recipes she asked for.

All in all, she seems not to have been worried or felt vulnerable. Her mom did not seem to think so...only taking note of her messy hair.

Jmo not sure if it seems better or worse if she knew something was wrong, or that she didn’t...

IMO, “the “strong bond” is the baby & CB was sending P that message, reminding him to do the right thing, if he had any involvement.
I am confused by your reply. I was replying to a question about whether there was a media link about the cinnamon rolls for breakfast. Did you mean to reply to another message?

I disagree. He won’t answer that question. So the lawyers call the judge, he says answer question or be held in contempt, I’ll incarcerate you, I’m already incarcerated, and around and around we go....
I do not believe theyvplan to question him for those answers - perhaps others in his circle ! I don’t want to violate TOS

There have been many a no-body trial where the defense really does try to point out that "we don't even know she's dead!"

Doesn't work usually.

Plus I think they're likely working on having her declared. I don't know this obviously.

LE stated she died on 11/22 at her townhome. They charged PF with five felonies for murder or causing the murder. LE doesn't chain a man for not murdering someone. A direct witness has the vitcim's phone. There is one person out of nine billion that solicited for her murder. Tiller County has been declaring pretty hard.

Here’s one. It was an infamous case in Florida, only recently solved.

The victim’s husband was was having an affair. The woman he was having an affair with, dressed up as a clown and delivered flowers to the victim.

She then shot her to death in the doorway of her home.

They went on to marry.

It happens, although I believe that PF committed the murder alone.

Killer-clown cold case leads to arrest of woman at center of Florida love triangle
I just watched the story of that on TV the other night. It took them forever to arrest her though

The baby exchange could just be what PF told KB mother. It could very much be a lie and no exchange planned at all.
And he told LE as well..... don’t think we will ever know the truth about that. I for one, highly doubt there was any arrangement for that. If PF was (as reported), the caregiver while KB worked, my guess is she would have the Thanksgiving weekend off from work and would want that time w/her daughter! Big red flags from me on this issue.... but again, it’s anyone’s guess... sadly

This is the best theory I've seen as to a possible benign explanation of why KK would dispose of the phone. Here's what I'm thinking. IF KK had no idea that PF had murdered KB and simply took the phone to turn it on, allow it to send the queued texts, and then destroy it, then she would have left HER phone on all the way to ID. And IF one of those search warrants was for KK's phone, LE might have access to incriminating texts sent between KK and PF. MOO

What is interesting about this theory would be if that meant they had another person talking. It really seems like they have someone in the know talking and if it isn't IN, who could it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member